TOYH Vs Bill

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Re: TOYH Vs Bill

Post by Omega Bill »

Nice verse, man.

Good luck.

Fuckin cock rider, actin righteous ass bitch, you come at me for postin a pic in a battle
When everyone so fars done it, so tell me, hype man, why is Jacks dick in your asshole?!

No chick has ever seen your dick, this murder ull never be found, Im kill Illests own starvin marvin
And judging by your Senior Pic, get the fuck outta the grounds and stick to the Charleston, Carlton! http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/post- ... 24-15.html

Talk bout runnin the grounds, but aint won in em, Mr. one n done, u speakin ill till ur chest hurts
Ill wreck herbs, ur my bitch, have u runnin around, speakin to me, u should always start off with "Yes, sir"!

Im just startin to go to work, fucking bury u with fourteen in this verse cuz you think you sick with words
Put this bitch in a hearse, u can even ask Kurse, it was ME you were reppin 2 years ago in ya fuckin signature!

Against catch his verses are rushed, u should hear his studio lines, posting fuckin whack rhymes cuz you lack time?
U sound like dave chappelle impersonating a white guy thats impersonating a black guy spitting fuckin ghat rhymes!

See, this shit aint new to me, prepare your eulogy, u were in it so our crew was weak, but thats what u choose to be
Cuz to me, you're just the guy who peaked in high school, wasted youth who loses everytime you get the oppertunity!

See, cuz you like to change sides a lot, you beat me once, but every other battle you flopped
Now I know why you always talk football, cuz thats where ur success started, and thats where it stopped!

Missin the glory days, kid was raised residential, had the utmost potential but chose to saddle pounds
N rattle rounds, get a job kid, oh wait, forgot the only credentials you have is runnin the battle grounds!

See, his flow is sedated, fed his hate, extinguished the plague, so now he has more of a medicated rep
All his raps are the same, he must like baby steps, cuz hes been here how long? N hasnt fuckin elevated yet!

Hes yellin soft, Ill toss u till ur lungs redder than a smokers cough, Ill choke this 'boss', he talks like he'll toke n floss
This is a roast, your lost, toast his cross, stats r weak mines embossed, he talks big but how u gonna boast another loss?!

See, this kids 'Fishin' for fame, all your raps bore us, pissing in the wind and hittin this lame
His missions the same, can't 'catch a hook', bit a verse for his beef, cuz his creative vision is tame!

Cuz everyone heres a witness that when reality hits, you're gonna realize youre just another casualty, bitch
You should just no-show, go back to moddin sports and fitness, stick to the fantasy shit where u actually fit!

Duck for ya health, ever seen this suckers shelf? Its aligned with plaques of being 'Cuse's back, cuz frankly, u suck at wealth
So he jacks it to the plaques, and begins to cry, wishin he was somebody else, ironic, guess its you who should go "fuck themselves"!

See, I got a heat seeker, and comparing us, Im nowhere near weaker, when I spit my words just seer deeper
Because your demeanor appears eager, but you'll never be nothin more than Illest's glorified cheer leader!
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

I'm stepping with K's don't care how much Iron you pump put the wesson away
He can't get a win cuz the only time Bill positive is when he's testing for AIDs
Weak generic punch 1/5
Don't act or play sick you can't even win a battle when your partner sways and shit
It's fact that your gay prick but, you couldn't run a Jack off site if you played with dicks
Nice double personal. The jack off bit was a bit played but you twisted it creatively. 4/5
Your weak bitch the only time you strong arm is when you're pumpin roids
The only time that Bill will ever come to illest strapped is with Humpin toys
Meh 2/5
Don't try bluffing TOYH, you the greatest? It's a fact that you aint nothin boy
I already know your verse is pre-written the way that you front and coy
Good personal. Nice multies, too. 4/5
Check the glory hole in his bathroom he sucks dick 'til they jizz and spew
My punches will leave his jaw missing kind of like all the grizz he chews
Not hitting hard enough. 2/5
Please don't get upset I understand I'm sorry I exposed you as gay though
Roid raging in a red top this toon don't scare me it's "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"
Not a hard punch but it made me laugh. 3/5
I've never seen a dome that big he's way past four so we'll say he's got a five head
I'm known to slap bitches around while their in my bed, who would give this guy cred?
No. Too much filler. No punch. 1/5
Man the heat'll spark, I'll abort this kid so we should just call it fetal art
With arms that big we should start checking him for needle marks!
Weak personal with no punch. 2/5
I know this dogs hurt and upset so someone should give him a bone
With a shirt that tight faggot I think it's you that put the Jim in Jones
I guess it's like "put the 'gym' in Jones" but I don't get the reference to Jim Jones. 1/5
You should just give up kid rollin weed is the only way you smokin J
I'd hang this honkey if it wasn't a hate crime but i'll just put the rope away
Not feeling it. 2/5
I think this kid has downs syndrome have you seen his neck yo?
Check the specs bro I generally don't beat on lames you'll be next though
Filler. No punch. 2/5
I'm kind of confused I still can't tell whether that's a phone or camera
You should already know my heat'll spark and the chrome'll blam at ya
More weak filler. 1/5
Every verse you write we're almost guaranteed to site filler
You couldn't scare me if you were a white killer cuz I still write iller
An ironic bar. 1/5
Here's your fourteen bars, I blessed ya now your deaded kid
I think I already said this but, damn ya head is big!
And the verse slowly comes to a complete stop. 1/5

I expected much more from you. You started with some nice punches and then just fizzled out. 27/70

Fuckin cock rider, actin righteous ass bitch, you come at me for postin a pic in a battle
When everyone so fars done it, so tell me, hype man, why is Jacks dick in your asshole?!
Got a little personal but kind of derailed at the end there. 3/5
No chick has ever seen your dick, this murder ull never be found, Im kill Illests own starvin marvin
And judging by your Senior Pic, get the fuck outta the grounds and stick to the Charleston, Carlton!
Nice personal. He really does look like Carlton. 4/5
Talk bout runnin the grounds, but aint won in em, Mr. one n done, u speakin ill till ur chest hurts
Ill wreck herbs, ur my bitch, have u runnin around, speakin to me, u should always start off with "Yes, sir"!
Decent. 3/5
Im just startin to go to work, fucking bury u with fourteen in this verse cuz you think you sick with words
Put this bitch in a hearse, u can even ask Kurse, it was ME you were reppin 2 years ago in ya fuckin signature!
I wasn't around to understand the personal but otherwise it was ok. 3/5
Against catch his verses are rushed, u should hear his studio lines, posting fuckin whack rhymes cuz you lack time?
U sound like dave chappelle impersonating a white guy thats impersonating a black guy spitting fuckin ghat rhymes!
Good personal. 4/5
See, this shit aint new to me, prepare your eulogy, u were in it so our crew was weak, but thats what u choose to be
Cuz to me, you're just the guy who peaked in high school, wasted youth who loses everytime you get the oppertunity!
In the middle. 3/5
See, cuz you like to change sides a lot, you beat me once, but every other battle you flopped
Now I know why you always talk football, cuz thats where ur success started, and thats where it stopped!
Another good personal. 4/5
Missin the glory days, kid was raised residential, had the utmost potential but chose to saddle pounds
N rattle rounds, get a job kid, oh wait, forgot the only credentials you have is runnin the battle grounds!
Nice! 4/5
See, his flow is sedated, fed his hate, extinguished the plague, so now he has more of a medicated rep
All his raps are the same, he must like baby steps, cuz hes been here how long? N hasnt fuckin elevated yet!
Keeping it tight with the personals. 4/5
Hes yellin soft, Ill toss u till ur lungs redder than a smokers cough, Ill choke this 'boss', he talks like he'll toke n floss
This is a roast, your lost, toast his cross, stats r weak mines embossed, he talks big but how u gonna boast another loss?!
Nice multies on this bar especailly. 4/5
See, this kids 'Fishin' for fame, all your raps bore us, pissing in the wind and hittin this lame
His missions the same, can't 'catch a hook', bit a verse for his beef, cuz his creative vision is tame!
Aight. 3/5
Cuz everyone heres a witness that when reality hits, you're gonna realize youre just another casualty, bitch
You should just no-show, go back to moddin sports and fitness, stick to the fantasy shit where u actually fit!
Nice one. 4/5
Duck for ya health, ever seen this suckers shelf? Its aligned with plaques of being 'Cuse's back, cuz frankly, u suck at wealth
So he jacks it to the plaques, and begins to cry, wishin he was somebody else, ironic, guess its you who should go "fuck themselves"!
I see where you were going with this but it didn't connect for me. Felt stretched, too. 2/5
See, I got a heat seeker, and comparing us, Im nowhere near weaker, when I spit my words just seer deeper
Because your demeanor appears eager, but you'll never be nothin more than Illest's glorified cheer leader!
Decent. Could've used a better closer, though.3/5

Probably the best verse I've read from Bill. 48/70

Pretty easy to see Bill took this. Regardless of writing this ahead of time he clearly had more though out punches. Multies were on point as well in every bar. It felt like Yezzir didn't even try.

+1 Bill
IntrinsicCadence
Hong Kong Phooey
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Post by IntrinsicCadence »

This one goes to...... Bill

Off the start, I thought Yezzir would take it, but his momentum just kept gradually dying away. There were a handful of creative lines here and there, it wasn't a bad verse, but it just couldn't maintain. Bill's verse on the other hand had consistency. It didn't start off quite as strong, I'd say, but it didn't ebb much, it built on itself and got better and better. If this had been a battle half as long, it might have been a close one, but as a 14 bar battle, this one goes hands down to Bill.
Z.X.Y.
Rookie

Post by Z.X.Y. »

Omega raped yezzir, this battle was pretty one sided. Yezzir came alright, but nothing to impressive. In the beginning he seemed more in attack mode, then around the end he just started saying alot of nothing. "Your head is big", "my chrome will blam at ya", come on man you used that as the ending of ya bars, which is a no no...that shit was weak. Omega on other hand, came alot harder, and more creative! Some of ya shit was actually pretty funny dawg. Idk if all the personals were legit, but a better verse is a better verse.

My vote goes to Omega

yezzir atleast you tried, you should probably find people near your skill level. I don't even mean this as disrespect. I was breaking down the vote in my notepad, but then i decided not to..way to much. This is pretty much a catsweep to any cats you could name. Only thing you won is flow.

Cool battle, if yall get the time I'd appreciate if you could leave feed back on my drop. I spent alot of time on it, so it would be appreciated to see what yall think.

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/sage- ... 18264.html
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

No problem on returning that feed.

In TOYH's defense, I called HIM out, so it's not a matter of him battling people at his level (or even that I'm on a level), he rarely actually battles, he still came with a nice verse and his was keyed.

Good battle, JJ. Glad I got the opportunity to redeem myself after skunking me in our first battle. Maybe a topical battle in the works?

3-0 K.O. (unless you want more votes, if thats the case, just re-open it)

-Closed and Updated.-
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

i Can't Be Bothered Typing a Big Explanation But My Vote Goes To Bill. The Flow And Multis Were Pretty Even But TOYH Edged Them. With The Punches TOYH Had Hits And Misses, a Few Good Ones Like 'Jack Off Site' And Pointless Ones Like The AIDS Shit. Bill Wins Cause Of The Carlton Line, Dave Chappelle Line, Signature Line, Battlegrounds Line, And He Just Came a Whole Lot More Personal.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

punches - bill
personals - bill
flow - JJ

its pretty clear who won this battle.. but thnax JJ for the mention in ur verse lol ;)

both verses had its ups n downs but bill was jus more consistant n stayed on point

good battle

vote - Alpha and the Omega
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

3-0 Bill uppin (unless voting is done i'll keep it open)
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

Yezzir wrote:Lol I normally don't bitch but, what's with the noob votes? Only person that meets voting criteria is Kau. So I'm not accepting the other 2 votes. Good battle either way though.

Also house rules is punches, personals & flow. So none of the votes should count. I'll let you keep Kau's though.

Votes are at 1-0.
No problem, I figured it'd be alright being you've let IntrisicCadence vote on a couple other battles.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

haha, gay battle.. nah just kidding.. i expected more from the both of u but the outcome was predicted, nice try toyh, based off personals punches and flow i'd say bill took personals n punches, toyh got flow.. overall.. bill won this

i think this should be closed already imo. but u two can decide that on your own time

Return to “Closed Text Battles”