Jack Da Rippa -vs- Gutta

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Jack Da Rippa -vs- Gutta

Post by JDR »

6 Bars / 12 Lines
House Rules
Due 48 Hours Afta Check In.
Bring ya A Game Sucka...

G/L
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Gutta
Rap King
Wins: 14
Losses: 14

Re: Jack Da Rippa -vs- Gutta

Post by Gutta »

I want a battle like it was on the streets, if its soft them im DQ'in myself

-- 27 Jun 2010 22:41 --

Its taboo to roam, around a place like the Gutta cuz the niggas above him known for smashin up domes
I retaliate on the ripper n scatter his bones, cuz im here to Rip the Jacka like im Canibus Cloned*
I eat and consume, this lil nigga sink in my sewage, better retreat cuz me losin? Na the win is within him
His whole style he spitten was bitten, when I ever been scared of a nigga from Britain? LOLZ*
I bring new life to death, straight up slice ya head, with a Manson flow on the crumpet nigga
Then take his “Pounds,” till I’m trumpin figgas, left him blue, white, and red, but his country different*
He think he a spitter cuz he got Kiss up in his picture, but, He more Unknown then who the ripper really was
You a virgin bitch mixed with a gun, the way you grab ,cock, but never blow it so the bullet never bust
The rippa think he slick cuz no evidence with em, but Gutta everywhere, like the presidents picture
I got every incentive to put some “Change” on my fists just to knock some sense in him
I got a pistol for war, so try n split me with swords, I’m a killer of beats, u just a killer of whores*
So choose your opponents correctly, before I wet u up like getting dome on a jet ski

Rip The Jacka- Canibus CD
Jack the Ripper- some pussy from London
Blue/white/ and red- bruised, pale and bleeding- trumpin figgas- got money like Donald trump
Killer of whores- man this nigga soft, all the real ripper did was kill foreign prostitutes fuck this nigga man
I'll kill u dawg, lyrically or with tha ber-etta. its wut-eva//
cuz u kno i squeeze arms like I'm checkin my blood pressure//

Son I write with the trifeness
Engraved in Tyson
Curse the shots that left BIG and Pac lifeless
-Cormega-Verbal Graffiti
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

I live it Atlanta homie, not no mufuckin England.

Checkin'....
I'll key somethin' up for ya ass in a minute.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Gutta
Rap King

Post by Gutta »

no shit whootay but if u gon talk bout me bein gutta imma talk bout u bein a english killer, its wordplay for these hoes

-- 28 Jun 2010 01:52 --

niggas need to judge off flow too cuz aint no one on this site fuckin with me

Engraved in Tyson
-Cormega-Verbal Graffiti
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

Pshh..C'mon nigga, this be light work for da Rip. You been here 3 fuckin' years? Ha. Aiight.

Yo..

Claim the D.Q.? I aim to teach you, wit Gutty, I think it's funny ya frontin'
Dunnie must be clumsy or drunken, coz the only niggas hearin' guts must be hungry or somethin'

Look sonny, it's nothin', I need the beef now so believe I keep the streets proud
Defeats an achieved route, coz when Gutta get full of himself, I just clean the leaves out

you can see his peeps doubt, an ease bout, I'll stab ya bones wit pool sticks
Grab the chrome & use it, and leave gutta fucked up like bad home improvements

Jack aint known to lose shit, abused kids wit tha fuse lit, the rhymes acknowledge this
Lines can knock a bitch, rob ya cryb, so I can touch on G's spot like a Gynacologist.

It's time to body kidd, ya problems Rip, I get in abuse text mode, so dudes left hoed
I'm the truth best wrote, wit punches that leave Guts covered up like a school dress code

So ya flows the best?, this nigga don't know his text, while I'm clutchin' peeps colder
have niggas touchin' G's shoulder, Cuz Gutta over Jack was ALL AH DREAM like a Muslim sleep over

Damn....
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Post by QwarterZ »

I mean this was really one sided when you think about it
Gutta was more focused on multi's and everythin'
while Jack really went in with the punches....
I ain't gon' lie that first punch from Jack really made me laugh
then as it progressed it just got harder everytime
either way Gutta, you need to focus more on your punches

v/Jack
Gutta
Rap King

Post by Gutta »

i am a street battler.

Engraved in Tyson
-Cormega-Verbal Graffiti
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

thx 4 peepin' & votin'.
Good battle Gutta.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
SacredVerse
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 3
Losses: 5

Post by SacredVerse »

Flow: ~JDR~ This was pretty close, in my opinion. I was impressed with both, but it seemed like Jack pulled out a little better. Both abuse the textcee approach with insensible lines, but it works for delivery. Personally, I preferred Gutta's flow because it was focused, but Jack's was just smoother

Multiz: ~Gutta~ In all honesty, both seemed a bit forced in my opinion, but Gutta managed to squeeze enough into his verses without compromising his flow, which is impressive if you ask me. Normally trying to smash that much into ya lines will fuck up ya structure, but he did an alright job with it.

Wordplay: This was tied, hands down, both came hard on this one, albeit with different approaches. JDR's were punches, but Guttas made me laugh, dude aint scared to just go wit it.

Punches: ~JDR~, hands down. Every bar stung, every line was well aimed and superbly executed. I'ma want a shot at this dude when I get a lil practice in, just a heads up. Anyway, this was clearly a one sided category.

Personals: ~Gutta~ In all honesty, Gutta took this one. He came wit heat for JDR, but wit an imbalance in names like this, it was to be expected. I was expecting every diss before I got to the lines, and was disappointed to see Gutta didn't have anything I couldn't think of. JDR was at a disadvantage in this category, as Gutta is a complex name to come up with decent personals against. His leaf line was dope, but Gutta was all over the personals.

Vote: ~Gutta~ This was alot closer than I thought it was the first time I went through, but after doing the break down, I honestly can't bring myself to pick a clear winner. I usually lean towards the guy winning the personals, but I think JDR almost pulled it out. While Gutta had decent personals, the straight punches launched from JDR kept pace... I honestly have to give it to Gutta, he came wit what was needed, as personals come over punches, and the flow wasn't enough to take it.
The 1 Man
Wreckin Crew

From Infamous Roc to just Infamous, Now it's Sacred Verse
~I Xbox Cats, his boys'll get a Halo 2~
Daylyt vs Passwurdz
Shady_08
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 3
Losses: 5

Post by Shady_08 »

My vote goes for Jack, his punchlines were straight on, flow Jack... i donno gutta's verse was so fuckin' long and kinda boring...
Claim the D.Q.? I aim to teach you, wit Gutty, I think it's funny ya frontin'
Dunnie must be clumsy or drunken, coz the only niggas hearin' guts must be hungry or somethin'

Look sonny, it's nothin', I need the beef now so believe I keep the streets proud
Defeats an achieved route, coz when Gutta get full of himself, I just clean the leaves out
best part of tha' battle!

Vote - Jack Da' Rippa

-------------------------------- SEIZE THE MOMENT---------------------------
JDR
Da Punchline King

Post by JDR »

Been 3 days..
Uppin 4 da last time.
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

WWWWHHHOOOOOOO

an Illest Icon vs a Soon To Be Illest Vet!!!

great battle guys but lets get the break down on the way

Gutta

you had an illy verse man... had some nice punches... a tad bit of animosity between u two tho... so lets break down my likes and dislikes bout ya verse... u had some pretty sharp jabs here n there with lines such as...

"He think he a spitter cuz he got Kiss up in his picture, but, He more Unknown then who the ripper really was
You a virgin bitch mixed with a gun, the way you grab ,cock, but never blow it so the bullet never bust"

"I eat and consume, this lil nigga sink in my sewage, better retreat cuz me losin? Na the win is within him
His whole style he spitten was bitten, when I ever been scared of a nigga from Britain? LOLZ*"

"I retaliate on the ripper n scatter his bones, cuz im here to Rip the Jacka like im Canibus Cloned*" < lol

those are the bars i liked...

i disliked

"I got a pistol for war, so try n split me with swords, I’m a killer of beats, u just a killer of whores*
So choose your opponents correctly, before I wet u up like getting dome on a jet ski"

"The rippa think he slick cuz no evidence with em, but Gutta everywhere, like the presidents picture
I got every incentive to put some “Change” on my fists just to knock some sense in him"

didn't care for those but over all good verse

now onto Jack Da Rippa

your verse... WHEW!!! lol tore up some dudes!!!! ur on ur way to become a lyrical illest vet i think... like Battler Of The Year... IMO... you had some really nice lines in this verse haha... i liked

"Look sonny, it's nothin', I need the beef now so believe I keep the streets proud
Defeats an achieved route, coz when Gutta get full of himself, I just clean the leaves out"

"It's time to body kidd, ya problems Rip, I get in abuse text mode, so dudes left hoed
I'm the truth best wrote, wit punches that leave Guts covered up like a school dress code"

"So ya flows the best?, this nigga don't know his text, while I'm clutchin' peeps colder
have niggas touchin' G's shoulder, Cuz Gutta over Jack was ALL AH DREAM like a Muslim sleep over"

ones i really didn't care for was this...

"Claim the D.Q.? I aim to teach you, wit Gutty, I think it's funny ya frontin'
Dunnie must be clumsy or drunken, coz the only niggas hearin' guts must be hungry or somethin"

all in all this was a good battle but i think my votes goin toward Jack Da Rippa cuz his verse just hit harder IMO...

so Jack Da Rippa claims victorious

-thread closed records updated-
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?

Return to “Closed Text Battles”