Rugged Eros Vs. $eR!oU$ SK!LL

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

$eR!oU$ SK!LL
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 4

Re: Rugged Eros Vs. $eR!oU$ SK!LL

Post by $eR!oU$ SK!LL »

check, but I gotta get some sleep....so due by midnight tomorrow and no crew votes

-- Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:18 am --

-- Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:10 pm --

I had my verse up, but if ya no show, its a waste.
So go head and post and I'll put it back up
$eR!oU$ SK!LL
Potential Emcee

Post by $eR!oU$ SK!LL »

LoL, Is it biting if I've used that pic of the fat bitch in one of my battles before? I'm not really expecting an answer for that.

EXPOS
Micheal Corleone is the real name of The GodFather.
The rest is either explained through the links or self explanatory

O.K

I'll destroy your soul. On this battlefield, you wont like to know me on..
Leave you reaching out for God/Father, and I'm not talkin Micheal Corleone

I bring heat. Got a fire blazin just for YoU, just ask and you'll recieve
Cant stand queers. I say lock em ALL up...YOU in jail? {lol} now that part I believe {Queer}

3 times you've proved your a loser, what makes you think you'll beat ME?????
Kid your lazy rhymes are soooo soft, guess thats why they make me sleepy

You beneath me..... You called me out, thats why I have to break ya.
There's no denying your fucken 'Garbage!', thats why I'm ''Glad/' to 'Bag Ya'

Make ya eat them 'L's'..This fellas in 'bad debt', still needs to 'pay respects'
Cause he couldn't get close to a 'W', less he changed his name to 'X'

See loser how I abuse ya, fucken slaughter and erease ya?
Yall, this pussy bitch cant help but 'Fall', like he's 'water' in 'Niagra'

OVER AND OUT
Lets get some fair votes.
Deciple
Elite Freestyler

Post by Deciple »

Flow - Serious Skill, it was just more easier to read his, and in some lines of Rugged Eros, i got bored reading the lines
Multi's - Serious Skill, I hardly heard any in Rugged Eros and both Serious Skill,but i did hear a little in Serious Skill
Punchlines - Tie
Personals - Rugged Eros, Both had them, but seemed like Rugged had a little bit more, all the way thru you know he was talking bout Serious Skill, but in Serious Skills verse you can take some bars and use them for any1.
Funny - Rugged Eros I just laughted more with Rugged Eros lol
Delivery - Serious Skill, it was just there, just rode it well, again Rugged Eros was just long lines...

Rugged Eros 2 + Tie

Serious Skill 3 + Tie

Vote
Serious Skill
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 13
Losses: 14

Post by 360 »

Creativity / Entertainment - tie ( I found Ero's more creative and Serious Skill's more entertaining. )

Flow - Serious Skill

Multis - Rugged Eros ( close category )

Personals - Rugged Eros ( This was a close one to call for me because both had good personals, but Rugged's verse was overall more personal. )

Punches - tie ( I tied this one up because.. Rugged's are more intricate, but Skill's entertained me more. Both guy's had punchlines that hit with some strength. )

Wordplay - Rugged Eros

By the categories above, I got it 4 to 2 in favor of Rugged Eros, but I liked this battle and it was actually closer than the score leads you to believe. I liked Skill's drop. It was entertaining and flowed well, but Rugged's personals and wordplay had a slight edge on this match, so..

My vote is goin' to Rugged Eros

Score is 1 - 1 so far
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1

Post by Brah-Vo »

Vote: r.e .
Close though. Holla if you want a breakdown.
But rugged some of your bars was playe mann...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Aka Raiza Sharp, R.A.I
$eR!oU$ SK!LL
Potential Emcee

Post by $eR!oU$ SK!LL »

Brah-Vo wrote:Vote: r.e .
Close though. Holla if you want a breakdown.
But rugged some of your bars was playe mann...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
On the real,
Yea..A breakdown would be appreciated.
And well deserved and expected.
If your knew how to vote in the first place, you would have known a vote like that would only spell trouble.
Now, I worked hard on this verse and Im not gonna accept little half way votes like that.
Trust me, if you ever see me vote, each and every one of them will be more than a break down.
So no disrespect, but yes a breakdwon and open mind would be much appreciated
Until you come back....it 1-1
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7
Losses: 6

Post by MOEstradamus »

fuck this site i broke this down for 20 mins and then it didnt post
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional

Post by Brah-Vo »

LMAO @ MOE.
yo ... i'll break this down asap. hold up.
Aka Raiza Sharp, R.A.I
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7
Losses: 6

Post by MOEstradamus »

Check ya resume, you got basic skills, I can't believe this bitch is serious?//
Pussy is scared of audio, he'll only RUN ON SENTENCES like a bitch who 'missed a period'//
ok this was a nice lil line kinda simple not very forceful but it was nice 3/5
You're black wall street (a laughing stock), trying to raise bars but you drop margins//
This REcession will put you in the 'GRAVE YARD' quicker than tweakers who stock markets//
this one was weak i dont even classify this as a punch really 1/5
Got one loss already, so watch me breath fire so you can 'SEE 0-2', it's a damn shame//
Don't mean to seem so rude, but you're about to have as many "L"s as your last name// skiLL
this was your best line so far personal not really a hard hitting line but flow was good and punch was alright 4/5
LL's On E like a gas gauge, I called you out but no diploma, nobody's rooting for you//
Say you don't wanna post a picture of your girlfriend naked, well here I'll do it for you//
same word rhymes are bad to use this was weak as fuck it was a forced personal and wasnt even a punch at that so its gettin a 0/5

"surely ya can't be serious" "I am serious, and don't call me shirley"

With all seriousness aside, my skill has gone completely crazy, "get an ambulance!"//
you ain't a 'G, baby' I'll put you on the "back burner" cuz my hits are FABOLOUS//
this was weak 2/5
Imma clock circles round this time square, lotta depression so time for clearing it//
Ya ledger puts me to sleep, you're a fucking joke, so answer this "WHY-SO-SERIOUS?"
this was a very played and over used line ive seen it 3 times on menace alone 1/5

total 11/30 yo bro your flow and your multis where on point but your punches where really weak you had 2 good lines your starten to get it tho bro keep droppin if you would have had another one good line you would have won this with ez

I'll destroy your soul. On this battlefield, you wont like to know me on..
Leave you reaching out for God/Father, and I'm not talkin Micheal Corleone
this wasnt really a punch toward him this was more of a script drop line not a battle line..1/5
I bring heat. Got a fire blazin just for YoU, just ask and you'll recieve
Cant stand queers. I say lock em ALL up...YOU in jail? {lol} now that part I believe {Queer}
goin for a personal here thats nice but bro you forced and stretched the line so it lost its punch plus you should have worded it different 2/5
3 times you've proved your a loser, what makes you think you'll beat ME?????
Kid your lazy rhymes are soooo soft, guess thats why they make me sleepy
this idk what this is avoid lines like these bro they wont get you anywhere at all... 1/5
You beneath me..... You called me out, thats why I have to break ya.
There's no denying your fucken 'Garbage!', thats why I'm ''Glad/' to 'Bag Ya'
i hate these rhymes when you rhyme the same word it shows lazyness or lack of skill i see you where tryin to be creative but you ruined it with that rhyme 1/5
Make ya eat them 'L's'..This fellas in 'bad debt', still needs to 'pay respects'
Cause he couldn't get close to a 'W', less he changed his name to 'X'
this is a very played concept if you would have reworded it and used it on me it would be a good line but you made it universal and it made this weak and played 1/5
See loser how I abuse ya, fucken slaughter and erease ya?
Yall, this pussy bitch cant help but 'Fall', like he's 'water' in 'Niagra'
again you really werent punching him hard here this wasnt a great way to close this out you should have moved this to the middle and made a different closer 1/5

total 7/30 yo bro you need to check your flow bro it fell off in someplaces that lowered your points.. plus try and be more direct with your punches

my vote goes to Rugged his punches wherent really that great but his flow multis and he had two good lines that won it for him. And dont come at me with a hate vote your flow fell off ill show you where if you want me too plus idk either of you so why would i favor you lost this battle but niether of you had really any strong lines... rugged i know your still gettin the hang of it and you will get better cuz your writtens are nice.. but serious i think you will have to work to get better either that or you rush to many of your battles.. but both of you keep it up you will get there soon
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional

Post by Brah-Vo »

eff a break down. cbb.
Serious bars didnt even rhyme half the time.
Cat sweep to Rugged. take it or leave it.
Aka Raiza Sharp, R.A.I
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

okay let me break this down

Multies - Rugged
Punches - tied
Flow - Serious
Personals - tied but Rugged had harder ones
Wordplay - Rugged

now...

Serious...

after our LOOOONNNNGGGGG discussion in the shoutbox... this is how it breaks down... your verse was hardly effective... u had some good punches but not as strong as ruggeds... 2 bars of ur verses didn't even rhyme dude... for instance

"You beneath me..... You called me out, thats why I have to break ya.
There's no denying your fucken 'Garbage!', thats why I'm ''Glad/' to 'Bag Ya'"

Break ya/ Bag ya doesn't rhyme last time i checked

and...

"See loser how I abuse ya, fucken slaughter and erease ya?
Yall, this pussy bitch cant help but 'Fall', like he's 'water' in 'Niagra'"

when does erase (since this is what i'm guessing your tryin to say) and Niagara rhyme???? hmmmmmmm

the rest of ur verse was honestly weak... the only hard line u had was this one...

"Make ya eat them 'L's'..This fellas in 'bad debt', still needs to 'pay respects'
Cause he couldn't get close to a 'W', less he changed his name to 'X'"

that one was a hard punch and effective... but if you would have stuck with punches like this u probably would have walked away victorious... but i think ur problem is ur rushing and not taking time out to look over ur verse to make sure its good enuff to win or make sense

Rugged...

you had a really good verse your gettin alot better on how u maneuver ur punches to effectivly hit your opponent... such as...

"Check ya resume, you got basic skills, I can't believe this bitch is serious?//
Pussy is scared of audio, he'll only RUN ON SENTENCES like a bitch who 'missed a period'//"

"With all seriousness aside, my skill has gone completely crazy, "get an ambulance!"//
you ain't a 'G, baby' I'll put you on the "back burner" cuz my hits are FABOLOUS//"

"Imma clock circles round this time square, lotta depression so time for clearing it//
Ya ledger puts me to sleep, you're a fucking joke, so answer this "WHY-SO-SERIOUS?""

the bars that i personally thought u could have worded a bit better was this one...

"You're black wall street (a laughing stock), trying to raise bars but you drop margins//
This REcession will put you in the 'GRAVE YARD' quicker than tweakers who stock markets//"

could have been worded better but didn't have a chance

"LL's On E like a gas gauge, I called you out but no diploma, nobody's rooting for you//
Say you don't wanna post a picture of your girlfriend naked, well here I'll do it for you//"

this was just funny stupid haha...

newayz soooooo not alot of competition in this... but i think Rugged got the win honestly...

so vote = Rugged...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?

Return to “Closed Text Battles”