M.O.E vs Modern (M.O.E 4-1)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7
Losses: 6

M.O.E vs Modern (M.O.E 4-1)

Post by MOEstradamus »

ok you said you want 6 bars house cats

asap alright

check
eMCee Havic
Rap Assassin
Wins: 4
Losses: 8

Re: M.O.E vs Modern

Post by eMCee Havic »

check

"see you shouldnt be afraid of me..
you should be afraid of all the people in the streets
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by MOEstradamus »

Hes waitin on me like dats slowin-da-fight, dis dudes a pus only wit all "CAPS" is he spoken-wit-might...
call me "fear.com" cuz I'll have him loaded-wit-fright, the only"www" he'll see is when hes loadin-da-site//*

now hes hopin-to-bite, gettin beat ona cold-night, dis like texas holdem bro you know wen to fold-right?..
he didn't see wat i can do i guess he'll be told-twice, only spittin his "swagger" when hes rincin wit old-spice//**

decomposen ya rhymes da molds-nice, so wat ya about, you beatin me dats easy to doubt...
cuz everytime you battle a decent opponent your easly knocked out//

dis da smallest of boughts, dis boy couldn't gets hits bigger if he was poppin an-enzyght...***
for him to find a worthy match he needs "satelite", but even wit it his swag wouldnt beat a cat-"insight"//****

dat-aint-right, wata ya mean, in da chat box your hyped up on codene...*****
he stuffed "scotch" in his mouth soon he'll get poisining, at least then his spit will start flowing//******

now im slowing, to da final bar, ill leave ya wit another lose dere stackin up lika curse...
but his flows "gross" like when a toddlers-spittin-worsens, but i think thats da way modern-styles-his-verses//

explanation
*hes got 2 wins the only time he will have 3w's (www) is when hes loadin da site get it u know http://www.illestlyrics.com if not your dumb..
**old spice has dat new swagger series http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/lyric ... 13596.html in his post it says its all about how you say it your "swag"
***enzyght is a pill dat makes you bigger
****satelite and insight like the cable companies
*****he said in da chat box he was on codene
******http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/creme ... 13602.html in his post on the song dom and mutual did hes all over doms nuts but since his names scotch like da alcohol... and wen he gets poisoning from it he will throw up so his spit starts flowing cuz sometimes i lose track of wat of his flow due to his "swag"
eMCee Havic
Rap Assassin
Wins: 4
Losses: 8

Post by eMCee Havic »

M.O.E ya finished

6 barrs
Written to Still D.R.E instrumental

Yo

Add a CHO to the M.O.E, check the net…. a red flag is shown at his home*
Lol! M.O.E as a pro?? he Maybe be a pro… at shoving bones in his throat

M.O.E means “M.en O.ver E.verything” punches weak aint used to heavy things
As a kid Cho M.O.E posed in sexy scenes and now he’s marchin dressed in pink

Screaming for gay rights depraved white fittin a stereotype what a grave sight
You dream of late nights with feminine plumbers just to say that you lay pipe!!

I stays nice, while moe is the opposite, Sick. only if he had chose to be positive!*
I guess you chose a sarcophagus, You aint a battler, you only posed as an operative*

Guess this guys not wise in facing me, losin the foot race cause he’s chasing feet*
So you like the taste of beef? So I place my meat in your mouth so you taste de-feat

He only be serving foes deceivingly* M-O-E? shit I fuckin, M.urder O.’s E.asily*
I’ve heard of postin breezily but your so wack you should burn ya flows immediately

*they red flag Sex offenders homes on sex offender sites –Cho M.o.e is self explanatory
*positive = H.I.V positive
* operative as in a solgier
*chasing feet in a foot race means your always behind
*”serving foes deceivingly” = he won his last battle by no show
*M.urder O.’s E.asily = nameplay and he hasnt lost yet so he’s 1 and 0 so I’m muderin his 0

The rest are self explanatory

uppin

"see you shouldnt be afraid of me..
you should be afraid of all the people in the streets
LunGzZ
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Post by LunGzZ »

Hes waitin on me like dats slowin-da-fight, dis dudes a pus only wit all "CAPS" is he spoken-wit-might...
call me "fear.com" cuz I'll have him loaded-wit-fright, the only"www" he'll see is when hes loadin-da-site//*
{Lol...Okay opener, I liked the flow until the end. Good multies though. 6.5/10}

now hes hopin-to-bite, gettin beat ona cold-night, dis like texas holdem bro you know wen to fold-right?..
he didn't see wat i can do i guess he'll be told-twice, only spittin his "swagger" when hes rincin wit old-spice//**
{Lolsss. Thats pretty jokes. Not really a hard punch put a funny one. The flow was skewed in the first line but picked up in the second. 7/10}

decomposen ya rhymes da molds-nice, so wat ya about, you beatin me dats easy to doubt...
{Flow and multies were dead here, but I guess you did have a small personal, you should of tried to add a bit more creativity to it....6.5/10}

dis da smallest of boughts, dis boy couldn't gets hits bigger if he was poppin an-enzyght...***
for him to find a worthy match he needs "satelite", but even wit it his swag wouldnt beat a cat-"insight"//****
{Meh...This bar is forced to me man, you had a decent concept for the punch, but you forced the flow and wording trying to pull off the wordplay...6/10}

he stuffed "scotch" in his mouth soon he'll get poisining, at least then his spit will start flowing//******
{It's codeine man! lmao it doesn't matter. So what he's popping T3's to get fucked? LOL. I didn't like the flow or structure but decent personal...6.5/10}

now im slowing, to da final bar, ill leave ya wit another lose dere stackin up lika curse...
but his flows "gross" like when a toddlers-spittin-worsens, but i think thats da way modern-styles-his-verses//
{Lol the final line was good, but again the structure and flow before that was off, which really hurt the bar...6.5/10}

TOTAL:::: Ayo your bars started off with structure, flow and multies, but then you started to fall off. Make sure you keep all that in check next time and your audience will appreciate your rhymes more...39/60

[meh...Not feeling the opener, flow was a bit off. Punch was kinda played. 5.5/10]

[Lol, the setup to the punch was good and flowed well, but you didn't deliver with the punch bro...5.5/10]

[Flow and multies were decent here, but not hard hitting punchlines. Remember you already called him gay in the other bars, you shouldn't stick on the same subject during the whole battle. Unless you got two AMAZING punches that are on the same subject, and even then it's almost too much uno. 6/10]

I stays nice, while moe is the opposite, Sick. only if he had chose to be positive!*
I guess you chose a sarcophagus, You aint a battler, you only posed as an operative*
[lol flow and multies are nice here again (structures a little messed in the setup) but still, not any gigantic heavy hitting lines...6/10]

Guess this guys not wise in facing me, losin the foot race cause he’s chasing feet*
So you like the taste of beef? So I place my meat in your mouth so you taste de-feat
[You were using the same words too much here, and the flow was hurt in the end by it. 5.5/10]

He only be serving foes deceivingly* M-O-E? shit I fuckin, M.urder O.’s E.asily*
I’ve heard of postin breezily but your so wack you should burn ya flows immediately
[flow was good, multies were okay, setup was actually harder then the punch...lol...Prob your best bar, 6.5/10]

TOTAL::: Just make sure not to get repetitive with your lines, if you spend too much tiem on the same concepts they will get old fast. 35/60

VoTe> So in the end this comes down to knowledge of battling to me, and it seems like MOE just had a little bit more. He made use of wordplay and personals to the best of his abilities. So, buy a 4 point margin, I give M.O.E the vote
:evil:
Killed: Menace(KO), Sceritz(KO), Modern Defiance(KO)
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by MOEstradamus »

1-0 and good verse modern and yea i was taken my time on da first two and den i forgot i told him id drop asap and i started gettin writers bloc so instead of editing or checking it before or tryin to do more i just went wit it and i may regret it.... also i wish i woulda revised it cuz i coulda changed some words around and made a couple of da weaker ones stronger...

1-0
Teflon
Rhyme Master
Wins: 10

Post by Teflon »

Very enjoyable battle from two dudes up and coming finally!!!

Moe:

*Ok opener a bit stretched, multies solid, concept old*

*haha not bad better than the opener, again stretched but works*

*Simple, but to the point I like it*

*nah...*

he stuffed "scotch" in his mouth soon he'll get poisining, at least then his spit will start flowing//
*ok personal, had him there, just didn't hit as hard as should've still nice*

Now im slowing, to da final bar, ill leave ya wit another lose dere stackin up lika curse...
*haha ok closer*

Overall flow was stretched at times, multies were solid, a couple personals nothing really, punches hit ok, hated that satelite cats sight line, besides that solid.

Modern:

*nah horrible start*

*exactly what the other dude said, setup was on point, but then the punch just fell short*

*One of ur better lines imo I liked the laying the pipe line*

*now ur picking it up getting stronger, pretty good punch, multies and flow on*

*fell off again, gay jokes are getting tough u gotta be real creative, seen stuff like this before too played*

*again setup was nice multies flow, and then the punch was there just coulda been harder, solid closer tho*

Overall ur flow was on multies were there, nice nameplay, but some lines were just filler/unoriginal, and others didn't have the solid punch needed..

Vote= MOE, after reading his verse for the 2nd time I thought maybe Modern took it then I read Moderns for the 2nd time and it fell a bit short...Overall nice battle fellas liked what I saw
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by MOEstradamus »

2-0 uppin
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

opener-moe..nice punch feelin that one..
multi's-mod..both were strong on the multi's i think mod had less slant rhymes
punches-moe..mod had more direct disses...
wordplay/nameplay-Mod..he just did more with MOE's name some of it was weak but at least he attempted it..
personals-moe..mod had some good lines more on the 'clownin this kid' tip.
closer-mod-moe's setup on his last bar didnt make sense to me..

shit a tie? wait aminute then..let me add more cats

flow-mod..kept it locked down..
enjoyment-M.O.E...that www shit was good..

wow this shit was close...sorry be pissed if you want but according to my cats ...
VOTE=TIE
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by MOEstradamus »

lol 3-1
K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20
Losses: 5

Post by K KiLLaH »

MD u disappointed me you write sum hott shit in ur battle against arv and then slack off against M.O.E dropping repetitive gay jokes with forced rhymes in a couple of bars SIGH...this is a battle not a topical for gay jokes thats shits played out i mean 1 isnt bad but damn more than one and you start to look suspect especially when you say "So I place my meat in your mouth so you taste de-feat" gah ur killing me...

i noticed a lot of nice setups but weak deliveries to on ur part idk what happened man

this wasnt a cat sweep though

ill give you

Flow
Nameplay

but every thing else goes to M.O.E

MD message me when u read this~1

Vote M.O.E

-Closed Updated

Return to “Closed Text Battles”