Def-init vs Time Line - (Def-Init wins - K.O.)

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Def-init
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Def-init vs Time Line - (Def-Init wins - K.O.)

Post by Def-init »

8-10 barz
No biting, No Flippin others verse's (So it wont matter who goes first)
75 posts to vote
Due 24 hours after checkin
4 votes to win 3-0 KO rule.

CHECK!
- If I can't bend Heaven, I shall move Hell. -
Time Line
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 6

Post by Time Line »

You already said this shit in the call out i thought this was the drop.
make it a 150 posts to vote i dont trust posts anyway, i trust lyrics from rappers, if they can spit some dope shit, they can vote,posts dont matter, anyone can post and just rise up.I atleast need to see a battle from them.
battling in this ocean paddling with devotion cant fuck my bitch better u start imagining lotion.

myspace.com/raincollection
youtube.com/brownsunday
name_89@hotmail.com
hours : 7pm - until...
PM if anything....
Def-init
Elite Freestyler

Post by Def-init »

Alright boy. Just keyed this up.

EXPOs
The rant refers to Time Line crying about losing in a different battle.
The rest is pretty straight forward. Enjoy!

Let's rewind, Hey Jesodist. It seems your fam's "Time-Line" has punk's that are 'bitchy'
If these snitches rapped in uppercase, they still couldn't combine and capitalize vividly
The space in your name proves someone rocked your frame. Your picture proves it was the same day you went out and tried a robbery! How yeah gonna beat me? You can't even vote in this post...Ur history!
I'm 'Def-init'-ly. the perfect machine that throw's heat straight from the circuitry
Ya wack, and couldn't even be on a track to sing the hook for me
Future predicts this bitch cries as he bites from me, tries again and again to rise to new heights off me.
Coward, don't know what you are but bitch u defiantly aint American!
I'm the lion in the ring, that's battlin another mother-fucking caveman
You're lying to the lord prayin Christ aint watchin...your spine snappin...
in 8 places but aint the faces funny when the shadows start laughin?
In midst of Sabbath, your wifey and I laughin. Livin life relaxed on your mother-fuckin Hammock
Holy 'FACK', I'm this gospel's animalistic cannibal, I strangle your cords just to hear your voice stifle
with visuals frightful, this verbal bashing reminds me of a hammer an anvil.
What I do to you, I think it was in 'Hostel' with a doctor's "DIAGNOSIS NOT HOPEFUL".
Your raps mundane, equipped with bars crippled like when you walk with a crooked cane
Can't wait till Precise drops you like I do, I dangle your organs from vertical angles thought not possible
This site saw the best of you. Boomeranged it back and slapped your cousin to...
Nothing else to say about you...accept your wack to the power of two dude, it's been my pleasure to eat your food dude! and that rant you did dissed yourself harder than anyone else could...!!!(HAHA)

...I'm out,
Sincerely,
Def-init
Time Line
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 6

Post by Time Line »

My affects to glass dentures, cause dents under pressure Even your Loonies are lesser,and can't make Cents with your gestures Make a fence with my texture, match ya weak lyrics with a tenth of my letters I like these Hand on child activities' more then Sexual predators I Underemstimate orchestras.

I'll leave ya Man handled like a Land cannibal in hands of Tanned cattle
Leaving you as a rammed mammal, leave you Scattered like large currents to a Sand castle.

With the hopes of a giant, yet the skill of a midget
Infernal's lines are odder then FM Radio station
digits

I don't say it, I spit it in a tone I know is gorgeous
With words that never slow, forever flow like the Three
Gorges

When your septic heart speaks, it pours shit, ya say
things you'll never do
While T tells the truth, ya didn't break skin and ya
can't sell a bruise

Man, I'll never lose, like Elvis, laughing at your face
below
Cause in this battle defnit missed every punch that he
didn't throw

I'm causing Rigors Health damage faster then Effects of a Proccesed sandwich
This dudes as Durable as a Wet bandage! as I wreck havoc and Knaw threw Hip Hop like a 'Possesed rabbit'!!

Call me the best savage, I Deflect projectiles like a
Solid fortress
I spit with toxic forces, and Detonate this bitch
like Aqua fortis!!

There you go buddy read fair everyone and vote.
Punches
Multies
Flow
Complexity
Good Luck!
battling in this ocean paddling with devotion cant fuck my bitch better u start imagining lotion.

myspace.com/raincollection
youtube.com/brownsunday
name_89@hotmail.com
hours : 7pm - until...
PM if anything....
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

Upping votes.
Def-init
Elite Freestyler

Post by Def-init »

Uppin.

Lets get this battle finished!
Votes Votes Votes peeps!
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Not a very exciting battle if you ask me.
Neither of you really damaged the other one in my opinion.
Somewhat disappointing...but here's your category breakdown.

Punches - Time-Line*
Multies - Tie**
Flow - Def-Init***
Complexity - Tie****

*Only reason I gave Time-Line the Punches category was becuz he set-up more punchlines in his structure. Granted...half of TL's punches lacked the impact becuz he didn't execute them correctly, but none the less he still made more attempts and landed a couple. Now if the category was "personals", then Def-Init would've gotten it because he threw more personal shots in that were far more effective than TL's punchlines. (and TL is definately not a very good punchline artist)

**Multi's category was a tie because even though TL used more mutlti's...Def-Init's multi's were better executed and more complex than TL's were. So with that being said, it's a draw in my opinion.

***Flow was given to Def because his structure was alot easier to read and spit off of when runnin through it. Even though certain words didn't rhyme together nicely like they should've...it was still easier to verbally execute than Time-Lines verse.

****Complexity was a tie becuz both artist display their own ways of impact-through-word. Time-Line's written structure was more complex than Def's...but Def's multi structure was far more complex than alot of TL's choice of words. So another tied category if you ask me.

Overall Vote = Very hard battle to vote on because I wasn't honestly impressed by either of your verses and this battle lacked excitement all around. But vote-wise due to the overall conditioning of the drop, my vote goes to Def-Init. (not by much though)

Percentage of how strong Def's win was over TL:
Def-Init 52%
Time-Line 48%

Def-Inite by a hair.
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
No Shows: 1

Post by ScottJames »

Umm ok.. after reading Def's verse i thought for sure timeline would have an easy win, but i was wrong... heres why:

Def, ur structure sucks, the run on sentences just fuck ur entire flow/verse up, u needa develop something more easier to read..also, work on rhyming ur words...incorporate some multis in there, cuz u had zero complexity.. punches were below decent.. and thats THEE most important part bout battling...

time-line ~ Bro, wtf was that??, u had looong multis, then short ones, then none at all...i dunno what to think about it... but i do know u also needa new strucutre.. ur lines didnt make any sense, its like u were just grabbing random words and shoving them into a verse...work on making sense bro...

so overall, this battle goes to Def...and thats not saying much...
cuz yall both needa elevate like mad..

vote: def
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Post by Quix »

vOTE = Def

Like Scott Said, Time line your verse was all over the place...Def was Def more consistant...and therefore took the battle IMO!

3-0 ko
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

[align=center]3-0 = KO in Favor of Def-Init

Thread Closed

--Records Updated--[/align]