Jesodist Vs Time Line ( My Cousin )

You can find all of the left over carcasses here. A section of the site that is not for the faint of heart. Many bodies have been mutilated over the years.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd, Battle Mods

Jesodist
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 4
Losses: 7

Jesodist Vs Time Line ( My Cousin )

Post by Jesodist »

Drop first i'll respond tonight.
THIS SITE IS AN EMBARASSMENT
FULL OF SNITCHES AND BITCHES WHO DICK RIDE IN BUNCHES.
Time Line
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 6

Post by Time Line »

With sharp serrated blades blazing this page, filled with amazing rage you'll be razor grazed by my laser rays, you're teaser's pace is inconsistent like half court fade away.

Huge force to break your chest, I'm a deadly source putting your life to wreck
domes get disect, Murder all folks who don't respect. Enforce to separate your body from your neck.

Confess to your murder clear correct the mood of disorder,Clearing paths from mountains to borders i am cloder and bolder, leave your body dismembered and smoldered.

I whip your back stitch your lip with a 100 claps, but I don't want that I want Jeso's life hope he's ready for an attack that will leave her wife widowed so consider this a murderous act.

Gangster no room for the handsome, with the broom gather emcees into piles without asking for ransom,Scattering bones at random from New York to Campton, without the long hair but breaking his building like Samson.
Jesodist
Elite Freestyler

Post by Jesodist »

BIBLICAL FLOWS from a CYNICAL SOUL attackin this TYPICAL WHORE!!!! rattle his RHYTMICAL PORES !!caz my CRITICAL WORDS will rip his PHYSICAL BONES!!!

INCISIONS IMPALE everywhere caz my MISSION IS CLEAR, n my LYRICAL GLARE leave yo blind with yo VISION IMPAIRED!!!! Levitate this BITCH IN THE AIR Spit shots that leave EM ALL TEAR!!!

I'm too EXPLICIT FOR THESE BITCHES!!!,Re open stitches leave em BLEEDING IN DITCHES!!!! you can't DELETE ELITE PIECES caz your species derived from maggot who shitted…...While feeding PROFUSELY ON MA FECES !!!!

SICK WITH IT!! Cross the heart of this PUSSY BITCH WITH A CRUCIFIX When I am ripping it, TRIPPIN PRICK the only time your considered ill!?! is when you SUCKIN A DICK!!

You are too weak when you spit on MY ANGLE
considered cattle meat When its time to RHYMING IN BATTLE,
fronting bitch leave yo snitch ass choked GASPING N STRANGLED!!!
With syringes stuck in your Adam's APPLE !!!
Jesodist
Elite Freestyler

Post by Jesodist »

Hm i forgot 3 votes KO
any one welcome to vote
i dont care.
Upping for votes
Miilz
Rap Assassin
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by Miilz »

Punchlines Jesodist
Flow Jesodist
Multies Jesodist
Entertainment Jesodist

Vote Jesodist
It Was a Catsweep, Time Line Had a Better Style in First Bar, After That i Dont Know What Happend To Him.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Post by Quix »

Punch: J
Flow J
Multi J
Entertaiment J
Creativity J

Catz sweep!

vote J

much better overall verse!
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Post by Quix »

Punch: J
Flow J
Multi J
Entertaiment J
Creativity J

Catz sweep!

vote J

much better overall verse!
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

yeah thats def a catsweep
punch Jes
flow Jes
multi Jes
ent..Jes
creat.. Jes
jes took em all pretty convincingly...Timeline juss keep practicing
the text style is different then normal freestylin..

it's over..
Jesodist
Elite Freestyler

Post by Jesodist »

I won haha
Time Line
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 6

Post by Time Line »

its no fair, i didnt even get 1 vote, yall are scared to pick on vets, u all just dickriding on Jesodist, u can all go to hell, admin shud take some fucking time to check this shit out instead of posting garbage like cyphers and those grammer or artistic shits, this is a rap battle site, no fucking cartoon site for poser, why u all describing on my style, suck on my hairiest balls, suck on my sperm ekoms, jesodist expect a rematch, all those guys who voted will not vote agagin, i hope its a deal, i aint no multie, i tried hard on my fucking verse, and u all take this shit like garbage, i know what u all are doing, u all are trying to inspire rappers and then the users post their raps, the admin sells the rap, on books on ebay, i have heard about a couple sites who does that , sells ur shit, so im aware they are doing that here, and for scott james, he can continue sucking on my balls while feeding on my sperm for his proteins!!!,so milk it up scott!! jesodist no beef, but these dickriders will acknowledge nothing

im expecting a rematch in 2days

ekoms make sure u dont fucking forget !!!

who are those junkies who voted against me???

they are wack anyways, 3wins 0 lost but u are here from september so it doest make u a nice Emcee- make my day shine u punk ass niggaz
battling in this ocean paddling with devotion cant fuck my bitch better u start imagining lotion.

myspace.com/raincollection
youtube.com/brownsunday
name_89@hotmail.com
hours : 7pm - until...
PM if anything....
Def-init
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Post by Def-init »

Time Line wrote:its no fair, i didnt even get 1 vote, yall are scared to pick on vets, u all just dickriding on Jesodist, u can all go to hell, admin shud take some fucking time to check this shit out instead of posting garbage like cyphers and those grammer or artistic shits, this is a rap battle site, no fucking cartoon site for poser, why u all describing on my style, suck on my hairiest balls, suck on my sperm ekoms, jesodist expect a rematch, all those guys who voted will not vote agagin, i hope its a deal, i aint no multie, i tried hard on my fucking verse, and u all take this shit like garbage, i know what u all are doing, u all are trying to inspire rappers and then the users post their raps, the admin sells the rap, on books on ebay, i have heard about a couple sites who does that , sells ur shit, so im aware they are doing that here, and for scott james, he can continue sucking on my balls while feeding on my sperm for his proteins!!!,so milk it up scott!! jesodist no beef, but these dickriders will acknowledge nothing

im expecting a rematch in 2days

ekoms make sure u dont fucking forget !!!

who are those junkies who voted against me???

they are wack anyways, 3wins 0 lost but u are here from september so it doest make u a nice Emcee- make my day shine u punk ass niggaz

ROFL...Seems he just dissed himself here for crying like a little bitch because of the outcome...sad

Props J.
- If I can't bend Heaven, I shall move Hell. -
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Dood... You Lost....
lmao...

If your That Angry
Go Fight Your Cousin or Somethin..
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Vote: Jeso

No, we don't sell your raps on ebay, I don't think your rap would sell for a dollar if it was written on gold.

LMAO @ that rant

-records updated-

Check out our Vapes for great prices.

Return to “Closed Text Battles”