Scott James vs Quix(Scott James)

The second punchline tournament that we have hosted.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Scott James vs Quix(Scott James)

Post by complexity »

4 lines max.

2 punches max.

Direct punches.

Due in 3 days.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Re: Scott James vs Quix

Post by Quix »

CHECKITY CHECK!
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

damn, forgot about this.... yeah check
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

yah fuck it, here goes!

WUT UP SCOTTY? This ain’t no beef but … lol

i love Beef ... I'm a Canibal Bandit! a beast in the ring, n Harder than 10 Panals of granite
in yah socks and Sandles you'll Panic! and show you this 'Dogz really a pussy' like Exposing Animal Planet

find yah girl and watch dah Ruge strays Hit-her and a few may split ... curve!
yous a bitch, Herb! and i don't need tah 'Pop rounds' tah have 'Scott Down' like that Bluejay Pitcher (Blue Jay pitcher - Scott Downs)

Respect dude, Good luck
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25
Losses: 3

Post by ScottJames »

im writing this from my phone, im camping!! n bout the only time i aint gonna be drunk LuL...

Imma Spit Fire Til Ya BURNED TO ASH n Smash Fists In Ya Ribs Til Ya STERNUMS CRACKED..
MURK THIS CAT Then Slice N Dice Ya Spine' Cuz Against Me?...Theres No 'TURNING BACK'!!
You
Should LEARN TO RAP!! Cuz Im His Worse Nightmare So Believe I Got Him WETTING HIS PANTS..
Im CONDEMNING HIS ASS So Ill Blast An 'Iron-Atom' And No Im not Talkin Bout 'CHEMISTRY CLASS'!!

no hate Q!!
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Prophet
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 13
Losses: 33

Post by Prophet »

i love Beef ... I'm a Canibal Bandit! a beast in the ring, n Harder than 10 Panals of granite
in yah socks and Sandles you'll Panic! and show you this 'Dogz really a pussy' like Exposing Animal Planet
^ These kinda concepts are rlly played to imo. But the flow and multies were right on tho.

yous a bitch, Herb! and i don't need tah 'Pop rounds' tah have 'Scott Down' like that Bluejay Pitcher (Blue Jay pitcher - Scott Downs)
Again, multies and flow were dope, the nameplay was nice but the overall punch didn't rlly hit that hard tho

Imma Spit Fire Til Ya BURNED TO ASH n Smash Fists In Ya Ribs Til Ya STERNUMS CRACKED..
MURK THIS CAT Then Slice N Dice Ya Spine' Cuz Against Me?...Theres No 'TURNING BACK'!!
[/b]This concept is kinda played, but I thought the punch was kinda funny, flow was spot on too[/b]
You
Should LEARN TO RAP!! Cuz Im His Worse Nightmare So Believe I Got Him WETTING HIS PANTS..
Im CONDEMNING HIS ASS So Ill Blast An 'Iron-Atom' And No Im not Talkin Bout 'CHEMISTRY CLASS'!!
Dope, the punch was nice, multies were kinda off but i dugg this bar

This was a close one, No1 was rlly direct except Quix's second bar, but the punch didn't rlly hit that hard IMO, u should've put some kinda spin on the punch, and while Scott wasn't direct I thought his punches were better worded, this was a tuffy but Scott gets my vote.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

quix:

i've seen that exact animal planet way too many times..multis were ok..except for that sandles part..kinda random to me

first line was a filler n the multis seemed forced, the second line was decent for nameplay.. pun wasn't that great

scott james:

multis were straight..the punch was decent..a little played but decent none the less

You

this was decent.. i didn't find it that great of a punch though

overall vote: scottjames

his was a less forced n had less of a filler, pretty much was just more entertaining
ÐÛÇ£»
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 17

Post by ÐÛÇ£» »

V/ Scott James for a more creative concept,smoother flow, and more effective wording. I'll Elaborate More If Needed.
Alpha Bill: I told a girl I wanted to suck the juice out of her so she sat on my face today

Lmao Wierd ass Nigga
-.HaZarD.- wrote:I Want your Head.
K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20
Losses: 5

Post by K KiLLaH »

even tho its already 3-0 i see we're going real weak in the 1st round.

nameplay=quix
multis=scott
originality=tie
flow= scott
punch=quix

nothing rlly spectacular here i think its a tie but majority inches towards scott because of wht hes done in the past i thinks its real funny how people call the "animal planet" punch played but dont say shit about scotts "iron atom" punch....anyways i thought the blue rays pitcher punch was pretty good but scotts multis n flow were also pretty good

vote:draw

its already 3-0 ko tho moving along now
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Re: Scott James vs Quix(Scott James)

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

closed n updated-

Return to “Punchline Tournament #2”