New/Old Rules for 2011.

Discuss issues as far as bugs or the way our moderators and administrators handle issues. No personal attacks will be tolerated in this section.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, precise

Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Re: New/Old Rules for 2011.

Post by Omega Bill »

Keep up the good work, Rug.
blokB
Micless
Losses: 1

Post by blokB »

yo sir. please specify for a confused stoner..... in lamens, if i write a verse, and post it, i have to copy and paste two links that ive fed even tho i feed every day? im not at all trying to be defiant Rug. im just unclear on how this is fair to Collectively Ill members who are more active than anyone on this site. were on every day posting and giving feed. if theres an eaiser way to link multiple pages lemme now. but copy and pasting two pages to one thread is a real hassle. im no rouge bro. realy. ill do what you say. it may not have been that long ago but im on illest damn near everyday since i joined and dont plan to change that, and i realy dont like that a bunch of lazy cant feed emcee slackers cant give love or criticism in any way and it makes it more difficult for me to enjoy my favorite site.
We must always and forever have hip-hops best interest at heart. We must allow ourselves to be critical of the music and culture so that ideas and beliefs that aren’t progressive can be eliminated and made unattractive to our youth. Our allegiance to Hip Hop has to be about more than romanticized ideas of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem. Instead our allegiances must be rooted in what we individually and collectively determine beneficial. The story of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem doesn’t end well. We’ve got proof. Doing what one believes is individually and collectively beneficial may allow for a better ending. Or better yet, no ending at all.
C.I Truth
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

Correct. If YOU want to drop a piece in Writtens, you must provide two links proving that you have left feedback on two pieces recently. That way, all them guys that pop in here and just drop something quick and leave have to contribute to the site. This will help with the 5 replies, 200 views type shit that's all too common here. There are a lot of active cats here leaving feed, BUT there are still the ones who pop in, drop a verse, and don't do anything else but come back to see what feedback has been left on their own shit. Props to the admin team for enforcing this shit. I know it'll definitely make a big difference in the Battlegrounds.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

So anything posted from this time of Rugged's post, Sunday January 2nd, WILL be locked until the thread has two links.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

And deleted after 24 hours?
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

^Nah that's a bit far cause what if they don't have the document saved on their computer ?

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Add that into the rules then they can only blame themselves for a lost verse lol.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

I write my shit on the internet. You all should check out Google Documents if you haven't already. But on the subject of this rule. I back it 100%.

Return to “Illest Suggestions”