IllestLyrics Awards 2009

Discuss issues as far as bugs or the way our moderators and administrators handle issues. No personal attacks will be tolerated in this section.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, precise

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

IllestLyrics Awards 2009

Post by Kurse »

Hey Plex...are you doing that this year? Haven't heard any hints of this routine so far.
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Re: IllestLyrics Awards 2009

Post by complexity »

Of course.

I'm working on my year in review right now, after that I'll be ready to set it up.

Any advice guys.

It will definitely be up by this weekend.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Post by Riggz »

rookie of the year, vet of the year, most improved, 6th man award, MVP, ILLEST representer, etc... Could be real fun (but tedious). If I were involved earlier in the year, i'd offer to help. Maybe next year. I'm sure I'll still be here.
where else this ole man gone go? :(
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Actually Plex and I did something somewhat like that last year. We had two sets of awards. One thread was the tradtional annual awards (Rookie of the Year, Audio Artist of the year, etc etc) and the other thread was a series of grimey awards that we kept adding ideas to (such as: most likely to live in their mothers basement until they're 4o yrs old, most likely to die of an STD, etc etc) lol

It was worth a good laugh. That'll really be up to Plex if he wants to stretch out and do that again seeing how trustful admins are harder to come by now or days to help edit things as the days go along.

But nah...I was just seeing if you we're still doing it. If you need help, I'll be running out to spend time with my mother and daughter on the weekend, I'll bring my laptop with me and Saturday night once their asleep I'll be online..so give me a holla if you need me.
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16

Post by Riggz »

Kurse wrote:Actually Plex and I did something somewhat like that last year. We had two sets of awards. One thread was the tradtional annual awards (Rookie of the Year, Audio Artist of the year, etc etc) and the other thread was a series of grimey awards that we kept adding ideas to (such as: most likely to live in their mothers basement until they're 4o yrs old, most likely to die of an STD, etc etc) lol

It was worth a good laugh. That'll really be up to Plex if he wants to stretch out and do that again seeing how trustful admins are harder to come by now or days to help edit things as the days go along.

But nah...I was just seeing if you we're still doing it. If you need help, I'll be running out to spend time with my mother and daughter on the weekend, I'll bring my laptop with me and Saturday night once their asleep I'll be online..so give me a holla if you need me.
I likes Kurse.... :)
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Kurse wrote:Actually Plex and I did something somewhat like that last year. We had two sets of awards. One thread was the tradtional annual awards (Rookie of the Year, Audio Artist of the year, etc etc) and the other thread was a series of grimey awards that we kept adding ideas to (such as: most likely to live in their mothers basement until they're 4o yrs old, most likely to die of an STD, etc etc) lol

Sounds good.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14

Post by Lawgix »

when are the awards gonna be posted??? (if i haven't missed them already)
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

ahhh a very good year..
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Wins: 4
Losses: 9