Needing A Mixtape Cover WILL PAY UP TO 100 DOLLARS REAL CASH

We use to take it to the streets with graffiti, now we take it online with graphic designing, photography, scanning, so show us what you got... Anything visual arts!

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Orfadox
Britain's Great White Hope
Wins: 7
Losses: 11
No Shows: 1

Re: Needing A Mixtape Cover WILL PAY UP TO 100 DOLLARS REAL

Post by Orfadox »

Dont want to steal anyones thunder but you may want to check out urbankaos designs they did my mixtape cover which you can find here look up urbankaos designs on facebook or www.urbankaos.co.uk (prob do it cheaper aswell)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Illest's most likely to shock you in 2011
Illest's class of 2010
Illest's text collab of 2010 Collectively Ill - Haunted Street's
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 2
No Shows: 2

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I really like how he says, 100 dollars real cash, as if someone thought he was going to pay with Monopoly money or something lmfao.

Smh.

:D
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

Post by 2xS »

Ay Leeroy. . .It's Gettin Good Man. Just Not With The White And Gold Font Color. Basically, Keep The Picture/Effect You Got Going On. Just Do A Different Font/Color. And Make Sure You Spell My Name "2xS" Not 2XS Lol, There's A Reason The x Is Small.

Murk, The Reason I Said Real Cash, Is Cuz Illest Has That Monetary System, And I Didn't Want People Thinking That I'm Payin Them With That. Pendejo. . .

Abz. . .I Really Like The Direction You Went With Tha Cover, But There's A Couple Things. . .First, The Font Just Seems "photoshop" Made Rather Than "Professional Grade". I Like The Effect Applied To The Parental Advisory Sign, But For This, I Just Need The Normal PA Sign With No Effects. Also, The Record Label Is Just "Apocalypto Records" Not Apoc South Lol. Apoc South Is Our Southern Branch Off, But I'm An Artist On The Main Label. Now, One Thing You Can Do Is Put The Apoc South And Apocalypto Records Slogans On The Back, Like A Normal CD Insert. Basically, Just Take A Look At Some CD's You Have Lying About And Base Your Design Off Those, With The Specs I Provided. I'm Trying To Look As Professional And Not "Homemade" As Possible
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles
AbZ The Beast
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3
Losses: 5

Post by AbZ The Beast »

?
Attachments
2xs.jpg
2xs.jpg (141.77 KiB) Viewed 4237 times
THE FINAL SHADE' COMING FALL 2010
www.soundclick.com/abzthebeast
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

ABZ!! NOW THAT I FUCKING LIKE!!!! Just Correct The Spelling And Redo My Name So It's Even/Same Size And Damn!!!! Lol
AbZ The Beast
Elite Freestyler

Post by AbZ The Beast »

lol...i'ma idiot...cant even spell moment..haha...alright....i'll fix that, and now i'll start the back homie
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

Fa Sho Man. That Shit's Legit. . .Can't Wait To See The Back
AbZ The Beast
Elite Freestyler

Post by AbZ The Beast »

edited

-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:55 am --

i got a few clients hitting the studio 2day...so i wont be able 2 get the back till tonight...but i'll have a rough copy done 2night for sure

-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:09 pm --

when i'm all done, i;m still gonna go back and clean and blend everything a bit more
Attachments
2xs.jpg
2xs.jpg (45.74 KiB) Viewed 4231 times
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

Hey One Last Thing. When I Place The Order For The Hard Copies Of The Disc, The Final Picture Needs To Meet These Standards:

A few easy steps will help ensure you get the best quality printing for your disc label and inserts. Be sure to observe the following suggestions for best results:
Make sure your image is high enough resolution - 300 dpi is recommended to make sure your images and text come out sharp and clean.
If possible, save the images you want to upload as .bmp files. We can also accept .jpg files, but .bmp format produces higher quality results. To save your file as .bmp, select Save As in your design software and select .bmp as the file type it’s available.
Be sure to upload your images in RGB format (not CMYK). In Photoshop, you can adjust the format within the Image menu by selecting Mode > RGB.
When using the Photoshop templates, be sure to turn off all mask layers and guidelines before you upload the completed designs.
We strongly advise that any text on your uploaded images be a 6 pt font size or higher. If the font is under 6 pts, though it may be legible on screen, we cannot guarantee its legibility after it is printed. Sans serif, thicker typefaces – especially at smaller sizes – will produce better results than fine lined, serif typefaces.
AbZ The Beast
Elite Freestyler

Post by AbZ The Beast »

GOTCHA HOMIE!

-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:30 pm --

first draft.....

executive producer?
do you want anything else?

also..i'm working on a album promo flyer for FREE with a pic i took from your reverb page
Attachments
2xsback.jpg
2xsback.jpg (109.95 KiB) Viewed 4216 times
Last edited by AbZ The Beast on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

Ite That's Nice Fam. I'm Loving It Man Can't Wait To See Tha Final Product

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:21 am --

Do U Mind Whipping Together CD Artwork Instead Of A Poster? Cuz I'm Thinking Of Doing CD Color Instead Of Just Black Text On The CD Itself
AbZ The Beast
Elite Freestyler

Post by AbZ The Beast »

cd design no prob..anything special you want on there?

and is there anyting else you want on the insert?

i'lll have everything cleaned up,sized, 300dpi and saved correctly for the best print
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

Lol To Be Honest I'm.Not Sure What To Put On There. I Guess Just Put My Name Centered On The Top And Then On The Leftside Of It Have A Tracklist. It'll Look Similar To Fabolous' More Street Dreams Mixtape CD

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:07 am --

I'm On Base Right Now But When I Get Home Ill Get U The Specs The Company Needs For The CD Design

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:43 am --

K, Here's The Specs For The CD Design. If You Actually Wanna Download One Of The Templates, Let Me Know Ok? I'll Get It To You ASAP.

Note: only RGB images of .bmp and .jpg formats saved at 300 dpi or less can be uploaded.
Note: This function currently works best when using Internet Explorer on Windows PCs. On MAC OS, you should use Internet Explorer or SAFARI with OS X v.10.3 or better.
If you want to create a custom image that will cover the entire DVD or CD disc surface, you can download one of our Photoshop templates (available via the templates link at the top of the page) to design the CD or DVD label surface art offline. If you want to cover the entire disc, the printable area is a 1417 pixel diameter circle with a 288 pixel diameter center hole. (For silver knockout, use a 437 pixel diameter center hole.) Our templates include mask layers for the different disc types. Please turn off mask layers before uploading. If you don’t use the templates, format your graphics with the disc dimensions in mind, but simply upload a square image.
Once an image is uploaded and added to your CD or DVD label design surface, you should use the zoom feature within the surface designer to examine the quality and make sure it is of the proper resolution and fits properly on the disc surface.
The Upload tools for adding content to your discs cannot be used to upload images to print on the disc surface. Uploads of graphics to print on the CD or DVD surface must be done within the disc surface or case insert sections of Create Project using the "Upload Art" button.

-- Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:15 pm --

Abz One Last Thing. Make Sure My Name's X Is A Small x And Not A Big One Lol
AbZ The Beast
Elite Freestyler

Post by AbZ The Beast »

still open for any changes....i kno u said u didnt really know what you were wanting...so i went with...The defining moment...like the first time you heard hip hop/rap = old school box....simple/yet solid

i and know i spelled moment wrong this time lol..kinda of a Tag, without really tagging the image
Attachments
2xscd.jpg

Return to “Illest Visual Arts”