my first attempt at a logo

We use to take it to the streets with graffiti, now we take it online with graphic designing, photography, scanning, so show us what you got... Anything visual arts!

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Rec
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

my first attempt at a logo

Post by Rec »

{click here doesnt work on this site}
http://www.thisisrec.us
Kritikill
Rookie

Re: my first attempt at a logo

Post by Kritikill »

Nice work on that man, Looks great, What you use to make it ?
P.T.R-ins
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 4
Losses: 7

Post by P.T.R-ins »

to much violet for my taste but nice design.its good
KISS MY ASS AM SERBIAN
I found enlightenment at the bottom of a bottle I spoke to buddha and he told me I was tequila worm in past life
-MenaCe-
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 22
Losses: 19
No Shows: 1

Post by -MenaCe- »

Not bad homie..

Keep doin them to get better.
E-Makulate Metaphorz
" Ya'll Can't Stop Tha Movement!! "
MOEstradamus
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 7
Losses: 6

Post by MOEstradamus »

to much violet for my taste but nice design.its good
nigga you got a sword on ur shoulder lol
TekniQ
Potential Emcee
Wins: 1
Losses: 0

Post by TekniQ »

Not bad kid. Like Menace said, keep practicin. Takes a lot of patience to become a great artist. You're on the right track fam.

$aw

Current Battles (Need Votes)

Çhåiñ$âw vs. N/A ◄▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪► N/A vs. Çhåiñ$âw
N/A vs. Çhåiñ$âw
◄▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪► Çhåiñ$âw vs. N/A
Leeroy Jenkins
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 2
No Shows: 2

Post by Leeroy Jenkins »

When designing a logo, I'd highly advise keeping it simple. You're supposed to be putting this graphic on a various number of things from CD's to Flyers to whatever. Something like this wouldn't translate well

Jesus christ....You're 28 years old?

I'll greet you with hello, then proceed with the mellow death of the oldest man to text and not be through a cellphone
Flip the soundtrack and watch you bleed to a cello...I'ma beat you red, light like trynna speed through the yellow!!

Just keep feeding me ammo...only time light's been in a bitches mouth, she was eating a candle
As for pussy, you're the leading example...round 2 you barely won against an 88 key...

so I must say: "Congrats, faggot......................you beat a piano"

How you fucking with me? You a feminine, puta....You couldn't petrify your opponents if you were friends with Medusa
I'm in beast mode, right now you in a trench with a puma...only time you hear 'Enlightend won' is if they mentioning Buddha!!

He'll diss my image, you can try, I'm immune...The pic thread? Nah you're more likely to see light in the dark side of the moon
This dick is a pussy, lie in your tomb...It's so CLEAR he SUCKS, Even HE'LL say, "I do"...as both the bride and the groom!!

I got this bitch cooking, you can call me a sexist....I'll Eat this pussy lifeless...that necrophiliac dead shit

and you SHOULD'VE been DQ'd, cause THIS makes my head split:
Enlightend Vs. 88Skylink wrote:well either way its a lose lose, cus i seen you on YouTube askin fa people ta fuckin write ya lyrics dude

^^ This shit is FAKE!!! The link he posted was a popular youtube vlogger named DeStorm. Dude is making shit up to win his battles now?? huh..
That's the Shadiest PERSONAL I've ever seen that's not a Dating Ad on Craigslist!!

and now I've been reduced to facing a rap troll...invest in a grill, that's the only way you'll be turning plaques, gold
He's into interracial assrape with dudes who lack souls...it's science, light's known to get trapped in big black holes!!

I got proof he's a faggot...I said "lets do some blow"...he grabbed some chapstick...rofl...Queer's his ethnicity
Light's been turned out by so many dudes, his anus got an award for helping conserve electricity!!
Last edited by Leeroy Jenkins on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
My psychologist tells me that I suffer from serious delusions of sexual grandeur. I think she just wants to fuck me

Return to “Illest Visual Arts”