Moderator: Loon E Lou

Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Sintakz vs Cee4 [ Final Round ] [Cee4]

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

due to rell's abandonment in the tournament, this is going to make up for the battle that sintakz and him should've had, instead cee4 will face sintakz, sintakz needs to win and it will count as his 3rd round, unfortunately cee4 will have to battle twice if that's the case, but in doing so still gets the opportunity to get a second chance,

so.. 2 battles will occur...first one is an 8 vs 8 battle.. keep ur punches direct

next round will be a 6 vs 6, but if sintakz loses the first then it wont be needed and it'll count as cee4's final,

good luck to u both, ur 8 bars r due 3 days from now...
Sintakz
Novice
Wins: 4
Losses: 1

Post by Sintakz »

Right hold on, i was all for the 2 round final for me. But since cee4 progress'd via no show it's basically the same as my situation. Shouldn't this just be the final & make it like 10 bar's?
[align=Center]Sintakz
Fuckin' you up with stratospheric sentence's!
-Keep the hate up.
~[/align]
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

no becuz he dropped his bars, lucky d didn't give notice of a no show, rsonall however said he's out so it was expected, so this is the route we took

since neither of u have posted yet, i'll let cee4 decide whether or not he wants to risk it all with a 10 bar battle ONE ROUND and winner wins the tournament, otherwise we'll progress with the 2 rounds,

2 days left unless cee4 agrees to the one round 10 bar battle
Sintakz
Novice

Post by Sintakz »

Right i suppose i'm just gonna have to agree, won't overturn you're view lol. What if he no show's? Do's he still get another show in the 2nd battle or what?

& PS. It's comin' up for the w/end & this is due saturday, i won't be able to drop then & i'm kinda busy tomoro on some real shit.

If CEE4 agree's to the 10 bar 1 battle final, i'd greatly appreciate the deadline to be monday night so i can put a good verse together.
[align=Center]Sintakz
-Keep the hate up.
~[/align]
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

then u get a free win and there's a second go, lol

he probably will agree, i'll clean this thread up once i hear from cee4, make sure to check back in when u can
Sintakz
Novice

Post by Sintakz »

Iight got you.
[align=Center]Sintakz
-Keep the hate up.
~[/align]
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

i say an 8 bar one off battle. no second round battles lol. to be honest im getting bored with this now. plus ive not got the time right now due to work/social life. id rather just do an 8 bar battle to decide the winner. fuck 10 bars.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

k well that's good enough.. i'll clean this up tomorrow, im changing the deadline to monday 11:59 pm

8 bars.. get to it, one battle
Sintakz
Novice

Post by Sintakz »

Check, lets get it
[align=Center]Sintakz
-Keep the hate up.
~[/align]
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

check. i`ll get this done tommorrow. btw when u say 11:59 monday what time zone is that coz it might be a last minute job or i might just keep him guessin lol
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

eastern time zone, im sure there'll be a few minutes after maybe an hour or two, depending if im on at the time or not, and how soon i take notice then that'll decide how soon the topic's locked and decisions r made
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

What Up Blood!…..Pussy You…
Need To 'Maxi That Leak', I Dont Drive A Cab But Still 'Taxi/Takz See The Street!, U Doubt The Fraud Within
Fag I Don't Respect Ya Clout Or Shoddy Wins, Its Time To Call The Exorcist Because Cee4 'Bout To Body Sin!
Im Cyanide For Starters, U 'Dead Off Course', Go 'Mad On A/Guy' Like Celeb Divorce!, Got Swords N Im Manic
Illest Crown?, Kill This Clown, Award This Guy Panic, U Couldn't Get A 'Sin King Feeling' On Board The Titanic!
Hit U Like Young 'Berg' This Bitch Coy, Reppin Uddingston, Home Of The Rich Boys!, I Question Why Do U Spit?
Ya Hopes Restin On Just Who Quits, Cats Always 'Tryna Moccasin/Mock A Sin' N They Aint Testin If A Shoe Fits!
Fact! This Bum Cant See Me, C Put A 'Dent On Ya Record' Like A Clumsy DJ!, Ya Flows Choppy Like Jet Li Fights!
Get 'Rocked N Roll' Over By A King With Pressley Hype, The Crown Practice 'Takz Evasion' Like Its Wesley Snipes!
N Fuck Lying Theres No Grudges, But Like Paris Hilton Ur Always Crying To The Judges!, I Dispute Ur Oppression
I'll 'Aim For Ya Wig' Coz Im Good In 'Recession!, Open Casket!, Expose 'Sin In A Box' Like Dudes At Confession!
This Man`s Dolo, So Indicates,
A 'Sex Life Like Star Wars', Hans Solo, No Syndicate/Sin Dick Ate, ….This Ya Chance To Face A Winner Fam
But Ur A Loser, A Sad Case Who Give A Damn? A Baking Trays The Only Place That 'Cinnamon/ Sin A Man!
Both Local, Lets See U Got Nerve Son, Name A Location N I`ll Beat U In Person!,..U Cant Count On This Layman
Connect U With Dead Homies N I Doubt Im A Shaman, Illest Be 'Without Takz' Like Accounts In The Caymans!
I`ll Show Son To Be Queer, Face It U Beat No One To Be Here!, Aint Talkin Lohan, But This Goner Should Li Lo
Who Cares If Ur Four Undefeated, Its Your Honour To Die Slow, Bitch U Better Dial 911 If U Wanna See Five-O!

* We are from the same city lol. Random as fuck
*'Mad On A Guy Like Celeb divorce' = Madonna and Guy Ritchie who just got divorced
* his record is 4-0. he wont see five O as in police.
*Everything else should be easy enough. If not ask me
Sintakz
Novice

Post by Sintakz »

[font=Verdana]Yo Cee4?

Every site i'm oan a huvtae be the best glaswegian. Fuckin' wee world chap eh?

This 'BOY-THINK-HE-THROUGH-SIN'? Hah, nah he's 'tossin' so much bitchiness' it's like the 'JOY-IN-A-THREW-PIMP'!
& i rebound like 'fuck wot u been buildin'', i'll 'bring u tumblin' back to ya root's' wen 'DESTROYIN'-YA-BLUE-PRINT'!!
Glasgow's a shitehole(i.e no fancy towers or such. Blueprint(buldin' plan's), he type's in blue.

Take this assaultin' paragraph as 2 bar's.

Sin 'make him look ill', the type like a 'WEEK-OFF-AT-YA-BED-SIDE'
so like 'fallin' dyslexic sailors' take a 'DEEP-LOSS-WEN-I-TEXT-RIGHT'!
Cos 'fuck gun's', PUSSY! this 'GEEK-SAUCED-BY-THE-RED-HEINZ'!
It's 'time to die' wen a 'SLEEK-TOC*-GOT-HIS-HEAD-CHIMED'! Fill'um wit 'LEAD-LINE's'
cos it's only way 'he stayin' on topics',..... until 'CEE-LOGS-ON-THE-WEBSITE'!!
He used to be on a site called topix. lead/pencil. toc/talk. red heinz/ketchup (he's scared of it)

...what time zone is that coz it might be a last minute job...

Homie 'beatin' me? rofl'
'Cant even hazard a smile' wen 'DOWN-IN-DEPRESSION'!! as that's a 'big ask' & we gotta get ya 'CLOWNIN'-IN-QUESTION'!!
Plus its ASTOUNDIN'-I-MENTION that ya 'cockyness' was 'SHOUTIN'-WIT-TENSION'cos u knew i was winnin'
........................................................................................................................& started 'COUNTIN'-ON-SECOND'!!
omfg lmao. check quote for personal. second place/second in time.
I got personal's no doubt haha, let's just punch dude.

Im'a 'wonder' & 'HARD-WIT-FLOW-EPIC-TO-BRUISE'!! & u 'hittin' the wall, dummy' like a false 'START-WIT-NO-TEST-IN-YA-DUDE'!
so BITCH 'hang tight' wit ya 'NECK IN A NOOSE'! while i 'throw c4 through the door so many time's' ima get 'CHARGED-WIT-DOMESTIC-ABUSE'!!
c4/explosives charges. bitch, hittin' a bitch is domestic abuse. wen charged for somethin' you get arrest'd

All ya 'pun's are dry'! so if u 'tryna beat me'?' get masterBATIN'-WEN-YA-DICK-PRODUCIN'!!
See, u must have a 'BIT-FOR-LOSIN''!
cos ya 'concept's are rush'd'...................it's like they 'WAITIN'-FOR-THE-QUIX-SOLUTION'!!

Haha, expect'd play'd play's. Funnily enough, Quix used those concepts. Hmmmmmmm

U got the 'hands on approach'? maybe if they 'LAND-ON-YA-DICK'! see 'u easy' like takin' 'CANDY-FROM-KIDS'!
U dont STAND-WIT-THE-GRIPS, just PLANT-IN-A-DITCH cos wen that heats hot it'll make 'C walk' without 'DANCIN'-WIT-CRIP'S'!!

U 'winnin' is a godly fall' better 'PULL-PRAYERS-FROM-SKYS-MAN'!! as u aint have 'FULL-LAYER'S-OF-PRIZED-PLAN'S'!
cos ur 'skill on the table, wen it come's to 8's' will get 'sunk in my pocket' like yous a 'POOL-PLAYER-FROM-THAILAND'!!

:)
[/font]
[align=Center]Sintakz
-Keep the hate up.
~[/align]
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

ok vote up. i`ll let the flipping and the swaying slide since hes a Rangers fan so we`re cool and i doubt these judges will get fooled by it. lol
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

[align=center]-CLOSED UNTIL ADMINS VOTE-[/align]

Return to “Superstar Tournament”