The tournament will begin soon.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Emergency 24 Hour Extension

Post by complexity »

We are going to give a 24 hour extension for the first round. Nobody was aware of it, its not like somebody gets a huge advantage from 24 more hours.

Hopefully at least Dead Silence or Magic Mark will drop in their battle.
Last edited by complexity on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Miilz
Rap Assassin
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by Miilz »

i Aint Starting Problems Or Nothing But This Kinda Unfair. A Tourney Should Be Blind Drops in My Eyes Anyways. Since its Not, And There's A Extension And A User Already Dropped Effects The Thing Though. It's Like A Freestyle Battle On Stage, They Not Gonna Let You Hear They Verse, Then Get A Extension You Gotta Go Right There ..
Sintakz
Novice
Wins: 4
Losses: 1

Post by Sintakz »

This is crazy unfair as i had to drop 3 half ass'd bar's in a battle that i had received a refusal to get an extension & now since some people no show it get's another 24 hours?. do i get the chance to drop the remainder of my bar's before the deadline?
[align=Center]Sintakz
Fuckin' you up with stratospheric sentence's!
-Keep the hate up.
~[/align]
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Yeah SinTakz..
You Should jus Extend It Then
This Looks Like a Extension Right.

I Have No comment About The Extension LoL..
Lucky D
Rookie
Wins: 2

Post by Lucky D »

^^^^^^
agree'd and I quote "absolutely no extensions will be given"

thats bullshit and not fair.
Sintakz
Novice

Post by Sintakz »

Aye, complex let me know if i can drop the remainder of the bar's i bullshit'd or what.
[align=Center]Sintakz
-Keep the hate up.
~[/align]
MagicMark
Rap Assassin
Wins: 13
Losses: 14

Post by MagicMark »

Sorry dukes.. i thought i had more time..

plus i been busy with work.. dropped something as soon as i seen others had tho...
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

Two things..

Number 1, I don't think any of you would be happy if someone gets to skip a round because of an uneven amount of people.

Number 2, You don't get to edit your bars that is not the point of the extension. The point of the extension is for someone to log in and say "oh shit" i forgot about the verse and type it up. In past tournaments we have gave extensions there is a precedent.

The point was that single people don't get extensions. Hence the reason, I said "absolutely no extensions". That wasn't a rule for the people who run the tournament.

Seriously, I don't think anyone needs to complain about ONLY having 3 days to drop.

Sintakz
Novice

Post by Sintakz »

^ Complete bullshit

You don't sign up for a tournament then don't check up on due date's. You log in & peep a due date. People like me, who had to rush in a quick verse woulda been better of to no show & cop an extension?. So the people who drop'd a quick verse are bein' unfairly treat'd over the people who BENT THE RULES? Lol nice way to run a fuckin' tournament.
[align=Center]Sintakz
-Keep the hate up.
~[/align]
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Two things..

Number 1, I don't think any of you would be happy if someone gets to skip a round because of an uneven amount of people.

Number 2, You don't get to edit your bars that is not the point of the extension. The point of the extension is for someone to log in and say "oh shit" i forgot about the verse and type it up. In past tournaments we have gave extensions there is a precedent.

The point was that single people don't get extensions. Hence the reason, I said "absolutely no extensions". That wasn't a rule for the people who run the tournament.

Seriously, I don't think anyone needs to complain about ONLY having 3 days to drop.

Agreed.
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

either way theres gonna be problems due to the number of no shows. i think its been handled reasonably well considering. you cant please everyone. could of had a check in but we`d still be waiting for people to check in next month if that was the case.
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

Sintakz wrote:^ Complete bullshit

You don't sign up for a tournament then don't check up on due date's. You log in & peep a due date. People like me, who had to rush in a quick verse woulda been better of to no show & cop an extension?. So the people who drop'd a quick verse are bein' unfairly treat'd over the people who BENT THE RULES? Lol nice way to run a fuckin' tournament.
I'm sorry you feel that way, these things are not flawless.

Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

this isn't a live battle so nothing is really a blind drop,

3 days was more than enough time, the extension was mainly becuz of the battle with magic mark and dead silence cuz it would cause a problem in the next round ...but it gives others an opportunity to drop as well cuz we dont need a bunch of no shows

n e ways... no more extensions, only a few more hours to drop for those who haven't
Sintakz
Novice

Post by Sintakz »

Lol, Fuck it. Shit suck's, but won't change, It aint complex that's done shit, It's the fuckin' no show pussy ass peeps. Wen's votin' gonna commence?
[align=Center]Sintakz
-Keep the hate up.
~[/align]
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

Sintakz wrote:Lol, Fuck it. Shit suck's, but won't change, It aint complex that's done shit, It's the fuckin' no show pussy ass peeps. Wen's votin' gonna commence?
Even tonight or tomorrow, you will be moving onto the next round, which kinda defeats your whole argument.

Return to “Superstar Tournament”