Slight problem/Change of rules. MUST READ.

Tag Team Tourney 2008

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Slight problem/Change of rules. MUST READ.

Post by Omega Bill »

[font=Comic Sans MS]

EDIT:
NO FLIPPING
NO BITING
NO RECYCLING

IF YOU'RE FOUND DOING ANY OF THESE THAN YOU ARE IMMEDIATLEY DQ'D

vvvvvv - That was taken care of, below, everyone has their checks in, so dis-regard the post below, but I don't think it should be deleted.

Okay, in all honesty I didn't think we had anymore flakers on the site, but apparently we do.

I've already seen it in one battle where Magic Mark might have flaked.

I originally stated, you'll go onto the second round but your partner won't. Slight problem with my logic when I posted it. 2 on 1 battles, are in the favor of the 1, cause they're punches don't stop, multis, flow and all that.

So..

Here's something I'm going to sleep and ask another admin about before I put it into effect.

IF YOU'RE PARTNER HAS FLAKED ON YOU AND ALL THE OTHER BATTLES HAVE STARTED YOU MAY LOOK FOR ANOTHER PARTNER TO REPLACE THEM!

This is for the FIRST ROUND ONLY.

IF THE SECOND PARTNER YOU CHOOSE FLAKES ON YOU THEN YOU'RE OUT OF THE TOURNEY TOO. DON'T PICK A FLAKER, PLEASE USE YOUR BEST DISCRETION ON WHO YOU CHOOSE.

Subsist, if you make one fucking comment about this and give input of how to run my tourney I'll delete it as soon as I see it. Last time you gave input you told me to crack down on the deadlines and YOU fucking missed the deadline! So don't put your 2 cents in this time.
[/font]
Last edited by Omega Bill on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Futures
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Post by Futures »

since im not subsist, hopefully you don't mind my 2 cents

in terms of style, multis, whatever...it shouldn't have any impact on the outcome of the match when overall whoever has the best punches at the end of the day wins the match

the advantage kicks in with personals. If you're in a handicapped match, you have 2 people dissing one name and 2 people using personals on one person. Whereas you have 2 names to play off of as well as 2 different personals.

alternatively that person now has to write twice as many bars, making it harder to keep their verse consistent which evens it out in my opinion

Ultimately I don't think it makes much of a difference if its one person or 2, but I think they should have the option of picking a new partner if they make it to the next round.
...Quota...
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

^^^^
agreed but most people on here dont use personals anymore. its all nameplays now
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

Yeah cee its almost true, nameplay is much more popular now, I think nameplay is in personals, that's what I was taught here, in the center of elevation.

"If u don't know anything about ur opponent then make fun of their name"

It should be nameplay/personals or whatever...

Return to “Tag Team Tourney 2008”