ekoms vs ghost

4 Signups. You need at least 10 drops in scriptures. The winner will face Symbolikull.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

lol@thats it...twista was only used as creativity.. considering chicago's part of tornado valley
mentioned do or die.. a group from chicago
mentioned the south sideof chicago which is where all the gangs r located..referring to the intro...mentioned 312.. area code.. detroit's 313(if u recall from 8mile) and chicago's 312

there's more to it then "that's it" and reason y i involved violence more is cuz its got the highest murder "count"(not rate) then any other city

n e ways 3-1 uppin
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Aiight...here we go.

GHOST

Flow: 15
Multis/Rhyme Scheme: 8
Originality: 4
Wordplay/Sims/Metas: 6
Stays On Topic: 12
Execution Of Topic: 3

Total= 48

*True...the first half of the verse was loaded with "I"..."I"..."I" and a "We". This was about ur set fam, not about what you do that's similar in reference to ur city. Though there was decent wordplay, it remained not very impressive because it was more "sports team/sports star" related and beginning to transition into "famous musician" related. Just can't say I was feelin it alot..i think you could've repp'd ur city/state better than that cuz I've seen u drop hotter material before. Not bad...but it just didn't rattle me, ya know!?

and now...

EKOMS

Flow: 15
Multis/Rhyme Scheme: 7
Originality: 7
Wordplay/Sims/Metas: 8
Stays On Topic: 15
Execution Of Topic: 4

Total= 56

*Now the structure was realy easy to read, didn't break out as many multi's as Ghost did, but did stay on topic better as well as painted a lyrical discription of a "true" Chicagoians mentality for their neighborhood. It was a lil more original. Talked about the blocks, the gangs (which is a huge problem here), The Sears tower, and other things. Best line was the "Windy City, where Twista's at" Because of the double meanin. 1. We are called the Windy City cuz of the lake front, but Illinois is know for it's tornado's and twisters. And 2. yes we are the home of Twista the artist. Theres other shit he could've done better, but it's still not a bad score.

Ending Vote: EKOMS
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

3-2

no need to explain it toyh, its all good
Arvincible
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 67
Losses: 18

Post by Arvincible »

ghost won this already, i dont think i have to vote.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

then dont? lol, still uppin for this to end

Return to “King Of The Writtens Tourney”