Cee4 vs Complexity

The epic battles that have happened in the battles grounds will be put on display here. Drop an outstanding battle verse and you're sure to be included.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Cee4 vs Complexity

Post by Cee4 »

12 bars
Due 48 hours after check ins
house rules
no dickridin/hate votes
Cats to vote on are Punches
Personals
Flow
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

checkety check checker
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

knock knock. anybody home?
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

As you can tell from my very little activity as of late, I am extremely busy.

I will check in and drop my verse at the same time. No worries "mate"

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

cool nae baw hair. just checkin. i thought you might of forgot about this. drop when your ready.
complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

check, i'll drop tonight

complexity
Elevated

Post by complexity »

Look.. your ["Streak Is Over"], in WAR you are like the guy {{ missing a foot }} the ["Weakest Soldier"]
cuz your style is 2002 like Nas's ["Beef With Hova"]
you want to take shots with me, I'll let the ["Heat Toast Ya"]
you aint even in my league {"thinkin you got emcees choking"} cuz Rhino will ["Deep Throat Ya"]
I'm ["breaking c4 in half"] you'll {{ wake n see four in fact }} we dont want to ["see 4 in rap"] (foreign)
you can't live up to your name, cuz when you drop we don't ["See c4 impact"]
the battle grounds are ["poor n wack"] your wins have NO {"Credibility"} not one {"head is as ill as me"}
there is not a ["thread with skill ya see"] ur style relies on simple punches {"instead of ability"}
your borderline horrible, Gods Of War, was basically created ["For The Wack"]
still c4 is nothing in war, to {understand that}, I don't need to ["Tour Iraq"]
i spit with the ["maddest kids"] the ["adlibs sick"], ["savage hits"], can you ["imagine this"]
bored? that's not my style, it's his, a few punches filled with a bunch of ["Adjectives"]
me, dom, Ghost,Rell, you just don't live up to the ["excellence that we set"]
that's why you lose and on Illest are about as irrelevant as your ["reference to v-tech"]
I'm going to ["turn your jaw"] to a battering ram, and leave your entire ["corpse dripping"]
cuz your pathetic, he has wins but didn't {"urn em all"} like a ["mortician"]
i'm not ["concerned with yall"] it's like a {stove on your nutsack} the way I ["burn your balls"]
from now on c4, it's going to be like { angry girlfriends }, I won't ["return your calls"]
you told us your a beginner this isn't ["sports-its-spits"], we stomp on the ["shortest kids"]
we go straight to brutal hits, I'm {{cutting this fetus}} like an ["abortionist"]
hanging on to ["chords n shit"} why you a rapper, if you aint going to ["record a bit"]
your attitude sucks we are ["bored with it"], don't even come to the ["board with it"]
that was ["sorta sick"] like { britneys clit }, so you thought you had ["plenty more power"]
faggot..you never do a verse in under a day, and I just cut this battle to ["24 hours!"]

ok yours is is due in under 24 hours

Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

How U Gunna Change My Words Up U Fuckin Faggot????
Last edited by Haz on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

slash this damn vets neck, death is the concept, hes small fry, its nothin to take this elfs life
catch Mr Trans Sex Plex, dressed in a cor-set, thats the only way he`ll make himself tight
net dates! his luck with women`s like his spittin- not great, over in 3 days, no way this mans a bitch keeper
he prefers a dick up his rectum tickiling his prostate, while i get more head than Jeffery Dahmers fridge freezer
ur drops are all the same-worthless nonsense, your raps are a depressant while bitch im just manic
your lifes like a circle-fuckin pointless, Illest captain? my flows colder than icebergs i`ll sink ya ship like Titanic
Illest is dying anyway, get out the violins n fiddles, tryna plug the gaps with food threads and borin riddles
now the waters up to your middle, your crashin! i`ll bring your journey to an end quicker than Cory Liddles
cause we both know that the sites at a standstill, n when it comes to battles ya aiight but you cant kill
no punchlines, my hot bars smash!-like your an anvil, dispose of the trash, i use your site as a landfill
your old flabby and sick, tryna play daddy n shit, but you aint got half my charisma and none of my wit
u can rhyme words, that's about it, punches like sperm, for every million you spit, only one will ever hit
no response to his news threads, hes cryin like a baby, God Of War up in here, i aint adverse to Loyalty
he`s the king of text? then get a hearse for the royalty, i`ll twist his head 1-80, give him reverse physcology
u were duckin, coz u didnt want to really battle me, til i dissed Illest, u got defensive with ya seige mentality,
ya title says that Perception Be Reality, Goatass Returns! Plex on google images searchin beastiality
hypocondriac! u think that your sick but in reality your not ill, Cee4`s explosive dont you know that bombs kill,
after i`ve spanked u, i bet your moms will, talentless son!, she`d rather be terminally ill than read Toms chill
Plex get shot like Tequila slammers, fuck a 44 magnum, i`ll invade your space like forty fo spammers
u couldnt nail a verse with forty fo hammers, u beat me? that's like men havin babies, not possible patnar
"im street like street lights" dawg that line aint tight, with lines that shit why does this bastard wanna fight?*
wannabee black poet, only problem he`s white, shook! Plex goes quiet when u mention Hazard and the mic

get lost!, net dates or battles I guarantee that Plex flops, check the imagery, I spit pictures im takin head shots, he`s Diana im the paparazzi, this is the death shots
im a serial killer, its crystal clear like meth rocks, look how i Boss-Tom (Boston), strangle him til his neck pops and his breath stops...

* a line from a cypher he did a week ago
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

WOOOW LMAO!... Dis Wus a fuckin Good Battle..

Entertainment : Cee-4
Flow: Cee-4
Multis : Complexity
Punchlines : Cee -4
Metaphors : Cee-4
Wordplay: Complexity

Plex Murdered The Multis.. But The Shit is Multis Dont Really Factor In To Battles Like Dat
And He Had Some ill Wordplay With Dat "Foreign" Shit.. But..Cee-4 Raped Um With Punchlines

your old flabby and sick, tryna play daddy n shit, but you aint got half my charisma and none of my wit
u can rhyme words, that's about it, punches like sperm, for every million you spit, only one will ever hit
^ LMAO!..

im a serial killer, its crystal clear like meth rocks,< LMAO..

This Mother Fucker Entertained Me Thru Da Whole Battle

Vote Cee-4 ..
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1
Losses: 14

Post by Brah-Vo »

Damn good battle. Left me breathless.

Entertainment : Cee-4
Flow: cee-4
Multis : plex
Punchlines : Cee -4
Metaphors : plex
Wordplay: plex

Very close battle but im gonna have to vote for plex. Cee 4's verse was dope but i felt plex more. His multis and metas were awesome and his flow was great.

Vote: plex
RH1NO
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 25
Losses: 20

Post by RH1NO »

ANYONE GONNA VOTE ON PERSONALS? LOL
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1
Losses: 14

Post by Brah-Vo »

well personals. is a tie imo.
MesaR
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 26
Losses: 35

Post by MesaR »

Punches - Plex.
flow/structure Cee4
Entertainment : Plex
Multis : plex
Punchlines : Even.
Metaphors : plex
Wordplay: plex
personals Even.
this was alot closer then it looks both had dope verses.

vote plex.
..Fuck that gay shit you say on a beat..
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator

Post by Cee4 »

Right the voting so far here has been suspect. I stated in the rules the 3 cats that were to be voted on were flow, personals and punches. I dont know why people are deciding this battle on fuckin metaphors and multis. Since voting is slow i`ll accept the votes if Plex agrees. Im cool with Sequences vote. Ol Boy Slims is dodgy to say the least. If he used the correct cats i would have got the vote cause he gave me flow and punches. Also i know theres tensions between Hazard and Plex so he could argue that his vote is biased.

So its 2-1 to Plex and from now the cats to vote on are FLOW, PERSONALS & PUNCHES cause people can just pick and choose which cats they want to use depending on who they want to win.

this is not just me bitchin cause it works both ways.
Last edited by Cee4 on Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Classic Text Battles”