Rugged vs. Dynamiq(Dynamiq wins 5-4)

The epic battles that have happened in the battles grounds will be put on display here. Drop an outstanding battle verse and you're sure to be included.

Moderators: Loon E Lou, Kuhlerblynd

Mitty
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Re: Rugged vs. Dynamiq

Post by Mitty »

Both were hot, but there can only be one since the draw option doesn't exist...

Punches: Dynamic

Creativity: Dynamic

Personals: Dynamic

Multis: Rellik

Flow: Dynamic

Overall
MVGT: Dynamic
[center]Image[/center]
Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Post by Omnie »

^^^ how did this fool give Dynamiq the personals cat???...wack...

I wanted to break this down bar by bar or by cats, but honestly, Dynamiq would've taken most of them. D had the flow and the wordplay was dope as fuck from both parties, but D edged it. Punchlines were dope as well from both. All that said, D's verse was universal for the most part; It could've been used against anyone, where as Rugged straight went after him and attacked. For that reason, I'm going to have to give this to Rugged. No hate Dynamiq, your verse was good man, but it should've been more direct to your opponent. I wanna see another battle between you two...great job fellas...

+1 Rugged

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

relliK-

...first off.. why is that i find your best punchlines wasted out of your verse's context like that first spider man reference line? lol.. (also too much in talking in between bars..i didn't let the cockyness effect my judgement though lol)

If you've heard of wigs GET ONE!!! only 5 foot 7 but ya 4head's SIX' ONE!!!
J so bald he asked a barber if he could 'trim his hair', the barber was like "Shit... WHICH ONE???"

funny bar but first line was worded badly, i hate rhymes that use the same ending rhyme, decent personal...but..no 2/5

Quit no showing me, ya forehead dropped 6 lines, why can't you? get kicked out ya girls pad?
2 weeks later he rolls up in the same wife beater yelling "HEY, CORY!!! I GOT THESE CHEESE-BURGERS MAN!!!"

yea...i hated this bar, that movie was a good oldie though, anyways rhyme sucked so lost humor for me 0/5

If J drops an album, it's cuz he knocked it off the shelf, punk please, ya can't touch me
Stop biting XV or my "Pens'll Vane ya!" kill ya from the inside & leave 'Venom in a blood stream'

would've used the pennysylvania differently but this was alright, basic rhymescheme nothin special 2/5

And Fuck Chester Springs, it ain't Philly... I'll murder ya & let ya whole city watch me
Leave J 'Black & Yellow', SIDNEY CROSBY... Ya think ya 'on fire but ya not'... RICKY BOBBY!!!

flow finally picked up here, unfamiliar with the ricky bobby punchline..but atleast u were doing more than trying to make a joke 3/5

I'm clever, I'll dismember ya posse, sever their heads & wave em like I got cerebral palsy
J a black comedy, a former-trans, bcame 'The Chi/Shy Guy' once he saw Rug-Burns on 'Jennifer's Body'

nice transformer references decent punchline, nice rhymescheme 4/5

I 'post' traumatic flows yelling 'DIE-NAM', this battle verse was INSANE FUCKER!!!
W/out pointing the 'AK @ His Face'... Rugged 'Put The Stomp On' Joel Venom like his MIXTAPE COVER!

nice closer, i hate your fillers though i can't lie, 4/5

overall:15/30 (one of the worse verses i've seen from you no offense)

Dynamiq-

I Don't Meen To Seem Selfish,But I've Reached The Boiling Point..
And Quite "Frankly"..,Even "Nathan's" Refuses To See "Rell-Ish"!

i see what u did but this bar's rhymes would sound better as a longer sentence probably, just wasn't feelin it but nice nameplay 3/5

I'll Beat Up This Twat,Acting Like The "Cream Of The Crop" ..But Appeals As Lame
So I'll Show Why Ya "Ass Is Grass" Just To Get a "Ryes out of View" Like A "Field Of Grain"

decent, a little universal but decent 3/5

"Allah" Dress You As The Wackest "Cult Around",Defeat Is The Last Result For Clowns!
So Even If We "Test This Pussy",He Won't "Fetus Knowledge" As An "Ultrasound"

besides the filler, the punch was pretty nice, still looking for personals 4/5

The Reason I'm Staying Curious,Of This Lame I'm Dealing With..? Cause His Aims Delirious
So Why Believe Bars He Makes As Furious? When It's Like Im "Athiest" The Way I "Can't Even Take Hymn Serious"

great punch, 5/5

"Swallow Ya Pride",Before "Dyna'" Leads To Harm,Heard I Was "Info" A Good Battle,But The Data Leaked Was Wrong!
See I Would've Used Personals..But "Gnaw",Theirs Nothing About "Chew To Feast Upon!"

sounds true when u say it but i had almost nothing but personals in my battle lol so ^not a personal for an anti-personal, your wordplay is catchy 4/5

Does This Kid Rap Well? No..Most Of The Vets Were Asked To Give Back Help So
He Kissed Ass,Thinking It "Caboose His Train of Thought"..Goes To Show How Many Dicks That "Rell Rode"

yea the So u used to rhyme kinda threw it off for me, decent bar weak closer still imo. 3/5

22/30 (i seen better from you, was hoping for atleast one personal from someone at your level of practice)

CATEGORIES
Punches: Dynamiq(punches were harder simple as that)
Personals: relliK (easily like wtf? lol)
Flow: Dynamiq (few bars edged it for him)

Vote: Dynamiq

based off the categories and even the breakdown it wasn't too hard to judge this..i seen better from the both of u, seemed like rugged was focusing too hard on trying to be funny, and Dynamiq had no personals what so ever, normally i'd say fuck you and vote against u for being so universal but your punches and flow actually entertained me more than rugged's comedy

5-4 Dynamiq wins, u two need a rematch and pick up the pace slackers
Dynamiq
Rap Assassin
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by Dynamiq »

5-4? i'm kind of confused about mitty's vote to tell you the truth. I'm not no scrub i won't take a win off of a wack vote.
All Audio Battle Record
8-0-8
Brandon Heat (KO)
Falix (KO)
KraZyLyrical (KO)
Yasii(KO)
Led Poison(KO)
Jay 3rd (KO)
Demo (KO)
Pdubz (KO)
M.Flight (KO)
All Time Text Record
[89-15-81]
Mitty
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Mitty »

So fucking what I gave D one extra category because I got more excited over his rhyme than relliks...piss off. That's why I voted in favor for D. If you wanna discount my vote because rellik wants to be a baby, do it. I still think Rellik lost. That's why I voted against him.
[center]Image[/center]
Dynamiq
Rap Assassin
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by Dynamiq »

then i guess this battle is over with.

5-4

good battle rellik.

-- 11 May 2011 08:01 --

why don't ya'll count this win in my record...
All Audio Battle Record
8-0-8
Brandon Heat (KO)
Falix (KO)
KraZyLyrical (KO)
Yasii(KO)
Led Poison(KO)
Jay 3rd (KO)
Demo (KO)
Pdubz (KO)
M.Flight (KO)
All Time Text Record