Eddie Guerro Passes Away

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

2hotforu

Eddie Guerro Passes Away

Post by 2hotforu »

WWE Wrestler Eddie Guerrero dies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eddie Guerrero passes away
Oct. 13, 2005

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and his two daughters.
Source: http://board.rapbasement.com/showthread.php?t=264759
Adept
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Adept »

OD? most likely
lunathecursedangel
Lyrically Inclined

Post by lunathecursedangel »

oh fuck...he was an awesome wrestler...
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

how'd he die.. he was a pretty good wrestler too lol..owen.. now eddie
lunathecursedangel
Lyrically Inclined

they dont know yet, like all killah said, he was a drug addict for a long time, alcohol and all drugs, but supposely been sober 4 years
.:Fade:.
Potential Emcee

Post by .:Fade:. »

Steriods more like it, He use to be a cruiser weight in WCW then he become Heavyweight, on some barry bonds tip

Lyrically Profound

An Expanding Crew On Tha Rise
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

lol eddit guerrero...i used to hate him..lol so cocky n shit...dats fucked up tho..it prolly was an OD u dnt jst...die in a hotel room..for no reason...besides being killed..or some fuckin insane cause...but yea...dats crazy....
lunathecursedangel
Lyrically Inclined

they had a tribute tonight it was pretty good, their having another one friday night on upn
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

...Alright he was found toothbrush in hand, he has been sober for 4 years either yesterday or today. They broke down the door after he didn't answer any of his wake up calls. Its believed it was heart problems, but they are doing an otopsy to try and find out. Hell they didn't even have a mini bar in the room, he couldn't even get a drink in.

The last heard he was ordering food and gonna goto bed, says his cousin Chavo. He was one of the people who broke down the door. I'll post when I find out what happened, unless someone else does before me.

But yeah he was a good wrestler and was supposed to win the Title this friday on Smackdown, and then was representing Smackdown against Raw at the next Pay Per View. So to me, its some major BS...fuckin' gay shit.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

yo dats some fucked up sad shit...toothbrush in hand?...i couldnt imagine wtf he went thru...it had to b heart problems in dat case...dats jst crazy....specially if one minute u got da chance to win a title..next ur layin face up naked in a mourgue being cut open....sick life i tell ya..
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The inital coroner reports are in from the autopsy of Eddie.

He died of Heart Failure. It seems that the years of drug and alcohol abuse caused Eddie's veins to shirnk but his new found health and TONS of exercise made his heart grow so large and strong that the combination could no longer handle working like they were. Eddie was feeling horrible for a week or so before the accident, but itw was nothing more then like feeling run down of jet lagged.

Vivkie (Eddie's wife) posted this on wwe.com

Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie?s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

"It was heart failure. It was from his past- the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that's what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep."

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn't hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn?t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn't feeling good and we thought it was just "road tired." So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn't call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I'm just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It's touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don't know what to do now."
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three

dat makes me not wanna drink or smoke no more...scary fuckin thought...man...dats really fucked up tho..i feel bad for his wife...lifes a bitch...only born to die...
Adept
Lyrically Inclined

Post by Adept »

damn thats some fucked up shit, after going through all he did some shit like this kills him, makes sense though i guess

oh well, i'm never working out and getting that big

R.I.P. Eddie
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

lol working out and getting big didn't kill him, its the fact that he had done all those hard drugs that took away mass from his vein and artery walls...Him working out gave strength back to his heart which he fucked up...just not to his veins and arteries..
Adept
Lyrically Inclined

Post by Adept »

i know it wasn't the working out that killed him, i've done plenty of shit in my time too so my veins and arteries probably aren't a whole lot better then his therefore i'm not going to bulk up like him, i'll just stay being a skinny bastard

Return to “The Lounge”