Why are u guys rapping?

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

NeverOddOrEven
The Prophet of Poetry
Wins: 3
No Shows: 1

Why are u guys rapping?

Post by NeverOddOrEven »

Not to get all sentimental and shit, but why do u guys rap? Is it to accomplish more than others, or just vent, or make someone hear what the fuck u gotta say? Idk.. Just thinking about why I'm doin all this shit. Respond if you want.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Re: Why are u guys rapping?

Post by Loon E Lou »

well man, i honestly do it cus i love it. i feel its the only real way for me to escape from the immediate problems. kinda like a drug. haha. i keep recording cus there have been plenty of people that feel the same way ive felt, and understand what im goin through. i think ive been where you are mentally. like, why am i even doin this still. but in all reality, its the best form of expression for me. with no one in the room, i can really dig deep and say what i really feel. iunno. its fun man. definately not in it for the money cus then i wouldnt be doin it. yup
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Re: Why are u guys rapping?

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

writing/rapping i use it to vent and express myself, money was never the goal and never will be in the sense of making music, if money comes, it does, if not.. so be it

Return to “The Lounge”