ATTN: ALVIN!

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28
No Shows: 1

ATTN: ALVIN!

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

Hey there asshole,

Talk about playing favorites. Your brother no shows the first round of the audio tourney but you have no complaints about him re-entering? But you threw a bitch fit when I did what I did for Tre? Can you say hypocritical? We really see who does the dick riding and sucking and playing favorites here now though.

Have a nice day,
FUCK YOU!

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Re: ATTN: ALVIN!

Post by Loon E Lou »

Hey man, if u got a problem with the decision, u might wanna ask who allowed it. At least before u go making a fool of urself.

I made the decision to let skit in. Me myself and i only. So if u got a problem, its with me.

Stop getting diva On us man.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
ThaOneYouHate
Potential Emcee
Wins: 24
Losses: 28

Post by ThaOneYouHate »

Lol Naaa I don't care who made the decision, it's the fact he supports the decision and hasn't said anything against it.

Learn to read the post. Please and thanks?
Your brother no shows the first round of the audio tourney but you have no complaints about him re-entering?

Crunchtime - Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:41 pm
did dosia leave to pursue his youtube rap career, or he still comes here
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3

Post by Alvin »

Child > Illest debates. So I'm not going to waste time with quotes or anything beyond this post really.

Yezz, i like you man. BUT my deal was with the records, not who you decide to move around, or advance anyways. So y would i care who loon decides to move around or advance?

its simple, stop trying to look for ways to save your dignity as kick dirt at me. its dumb and a waste of time. I'll do it for you to expedite
the process.

IM UNFAIR
IM BIASED
I ABUSE MY ADMIN POWERS
IM ALL ABOUT FAVORITISM
umm...

^ Quote me ^
Now that you got what you wanted, maybe we OR YOU can thank Loon in taking over the tournament you just dipped out on?
Squalid
Potential Emcee

Post by Squalid »

Return to “The Lounge”