Over ya head?

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Over ya head?

Post by TreTru »

Okay thats it...i had enough already..

WTF? @ ya'll hating on people who Vote for me..thats fucked up...people got every right to Vote for who they thought did best...you giving Voters a hard time just makes people not wanna vote or be around this bitch...point is if ya'll really think my track wasnt better thats your opinion.. but my opinion is if you didnt vote for my Track then all of my punches went OVER YA HEAD..i mean literally if you voted Using the actual Categories...i had More than a fair chance to win ...So why the hate???

-Consistency
-Flow
-Delivery
-Swagger/Style
-Creativity
-Storytelling
-Impact

^^^^
If i breakdown the cats..imo im almost guaranteed the top 4..
a fair chance in my book tho some may see it different..point is everyones entitled to their opinions..i never saw any rules abt changing votes So why wouldnt you believe i might win?..my lyricism and Multies and Punches make my Songs more intricate...if im lyin somebody please stop me!!!

DBL ELIM...
Hey i never mentioned a dbl elimination until a thread was opened on this subject...and i never asked to not get a loss for entering this fukn Tourney!!..if anything ME Participating in YOUR tourney is a Privilage for YOUR activity..say what you want but Threads i drop and Battle in get more views than some of your fuckin Stickys...eg audible thoughts mixxtape...i have people peep it out from all over..
So i really dont appreciate you poppin off in my Battle thread Sayin favoritism this and Favoritism that when i link random peeps to these threads..cuz that's ya'lls beef not mine..
like so....
=========================================================
ALVIN said..
Fret none people to scared to talk, ill do it out loud for you.

Why is Tre not getting an L?

When tre beat loon did loon receive an L?
When defiance beat jayzon, did jay receive an L?
Every time cum back test lost did he not receive an L?
When the next person loses, do they get a free pass as well?
Why'd did illest vote if no one would be dq'd by L and no one would Lose?

This is ur tournament yezz, but I disagree 100% with this call.

U want to let them battle in the finals and forget the random set up and let tre proceed even though in the thread enough NOs were expressed, than ok, your tourny, but no LOSES? I hope the rest of illest is treated the same and this isn't a case if favoritism.
^^^^^
WTF?..your abusin your powers ..if you got a problem with what he said fuckin erase it... like you do with everybody elses..you literally opened it up and closed it with that fucked up comment...peep it, you may not understand this point cuz you dont have fans looking in on your Drops..but
bottom line is this is the second time you put something fucked up in a thread with my name in it!!!
So erase that Shit from the thread and stop overstepping bounds in only CERTAIN instances...cuz thats favoritism..

It really seems like ya'll are abusing ya powers :evil:
Last edited by TreTru on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Re: Over ya head?

Post by Quix »

i'm obviouslly not following this .. but i'll sit back and watch.
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Sir Kevin O Shea
Rhyme Master
Wins: 8

Post by Sir Kevin O Shea »

I sense plenty of anger and hurt in this thread.
[center]Image[/center]

The Elitists:
"We don't diss anymore, we only write songs for charities and Christmas carrols" - Sir 3rd String QB

3rd String QB

Calico

Enlightend

Shazo
CBK
Rap Assassin
Losses: 18
No Shows: 1

Post by CBK »

yo, not bein disrespectful but you aint the only one who's suffered "undeserved" defeats,every single person who puts forth battle bars/battle audio believes their shit deserves to win otherwise they wouldnt post it, just take it on the chin dude an keep posting everyone knows ya a dope artist an 1 L on ya record aint gonna blemish that fact. just fuck it an keep posting.
TreTru
Rap Professional

Post by TreTru »

Nah i think you aint gettin it Comeback..i dont care about the win just pointin that out..but what i really want is that fucked up comment out of that battle thread is all..
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Honestly Tre, if I knew more about this situation, I would gladly give my input, but I really dont have a clue what exactly is going on.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
TreTru
Rap Professional

Post by TreTru »

no worries bruh we coo..Alvin says he'll take the post out...thnx tho..
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Not a problem at all fam.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8

Return to “The Lounge”