High As Hell, With A Story To Tell

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kause mc
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 5
Losses: 2

High As Hell, With A Story To Tell

Post by Kause mc »

Yea uhhhhh... Im high...

Anyway i got a story and u can sit here n read it or u can click 'back'.. wateva's good man im just tryna get my narration on n shiiiiiit

So me n my boy head to a music shop about half an hour away right? Smoked a joint cruisin listenin to my mixtape checkin EVERYTHING THREE TIMES! its gota b perfect, anyway we got there.. Strait up baught an mpk49 (which is a keyboard for u that dont kno)

We plugged this thing in and i felt like a fuckin 6 year old on christmas day! Its insane and i defeniatly recomend one for YOUR studio! Any way i got these sick headphones for twenty Australian dollars and they pump like crazy! And also baught a pop filter (ive been usin a fucking coat hanger and some god dam stocking... U get sick of lookin at that lol)

Anyway... Today was a good day

So why not share YOUR story ??!!

Dont like this post? Too bad

Like it? Share your baked behaviour (<<<wtf?) umm share your fried lives and uhh.. Your high times, your blazed days, your spaced out walkabout, your umm... Wateva man just share...

Signing out as high as... Too high
~Kause eMCee

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
bringin' heat but not the same shit your cats on
Defiance
Rap King
Wins: 10
Losses: 13

Re: High As Hell, With A Story To Tell

Post by Defiance »

nice dude maybe now your songs won't suck....... LOL j/k

but n-e ways that rocks man keep the music pumping man