A cautionary tale

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

fingy
Rookie

A cautionary tale

Post by fingy »

This ones at it again she is off the rails like an out of control train/fellas I'm gunna keep this

simple and plain/you better watch who you go and make your Jane/because before you know it your life

heading down the drain/you trying to keep it together but its starting to become a strain/all the while

wondering if its worth the pain/the names the looks the sly one twos/just take my advice and watch

who you choose because a life is a precious thing to lose/if the alarms are going off don't hit snooze

get up and get out/there's always somewhere else to wet your snout whats that line all about well

listen and I'm a tell you and for those hard of hearing I'm a shout/some see a glamour and want to take the

scenic route/I see the bitch and wonder if shes washed last nights semen out/shes had more drive in and

out her than a roundabout/then one day she realize shes a slut/it finally hit her when she had one in her

hand,mouth and butt/so she gets the idea how to get out this rut/everybody thinking that she a dirty

mut/"I'm gunna get myself a man"see she got this master plan time goes by like the hourglass sand/she

found her man now the sucker want to put a ring on her hand/even talking about"baby I'm gunna bye you some

land"/she cant believe her luck shes got the wool pulled over this dumb fuck/if only he knew all the

fellas she would screw/she was a freak even ass she would chew/around her way not many haven't had

go only a few/they would hit that shit until it was looking like ham stew"eww"/but now she got her man

she feeling brand new/man he would go off his head if he only knew the low down dirty skank/for a six pack

and smoke she will give you a wank/the type you wouldn't go down on cause that pussy rank/we all know this type

some lad picked her fruit as soon as she was ripe/ since she was young she would take it up the tailpipe/

went and gave it to the first one with the "I'm gangsta" hype/with her new man she hopes the past is the

past/knowing damn well she was fast ass/really wanting this one to last the man starts too hear stories

some that he suspect/the one about how she massage balls in her mouth until your dick erect/"what"

that's where she lost his respect/so heed ice's advice and keep yourself in check.
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Re: A cautionary tale

Post by Riggz »

^^^^ :text-imnewhere: ... and I can't read... :character-willie: ^^^
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!

Return to “The Lounge”