Attn B*tch Ass Mc's

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Attn B*tch Ass Mc's

Post by FlipSide »

Some One Needs To Regulate These Niggas Talking Bout Shit Thats Crossing The Line. My Kids Keep Coming Out Of Niggas Mouth And Its Starting To Fuck With Me. Id Also Like To Add That Most U Bitch Ass Niggas Aint Gansta. Mentioning Kids Or Deseased Family Members As An Attack Jus Shows That U Bitch Made Muthafuckers Got Nothing Better To Attack... Nigga I Got Pics Of Me.. And Basically Put My Whole Life In Stories And Topics On This Board. If U Wanna Attack Me Attack ME... Leave My Fucking Kids Out Your MOUTH Nigga.. Bitchmade Pussy Juice Puddle Ass Niggas Ill Get Fucked Up If U Talk About My Kids In Front Of Anyone I Know
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Re: Attn B*tch Ass Mc's

Post by Omega Bill »

This is the 3rd time I've banned him since I've been back. There's not much more I can do, I don't know how he keeps getting un-banned.

My best advice to you, is not to let it get to you, man. As hard as it is for me to say, it's the internet, your kids are safe with you, and no one from here will ever hurt them.

Let it roll off your back, I know it's a problem, but even in live battlings biggest league, Grindtime, you should see how often kids are mentioned. Examples: Dirt vs Mr. Sell, Thesaurus vs Hallohan, so on and so forth. Can't let it get to you. There's shady mother fuckers everywhere who will stoop lower than thought possible.

The staff here tries to prevent shit like this, but like I said, this kid keeps finding ways onto the site, I'm assuming through Proxies.
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by FlipSide »

i know i should not let things such as these get to me. Its more of a reflex to want to fuck someone up when they attack my kids though. To those of you that have kids i know yall feel me. If you want to attack me then cool. Take all the shots you want. But i swear if i was anywhere near that fool id be taking a road trip. My kids are babies, innocent. In real life id get out of pocket real quick to protect them from any harm. Hispanics have this thing called "Hechando Mal De Ojo" Meaning that people such as him speaking that way brings negative "energy" towards them. Ill be dammed if im gonna let that go down.
JDR
Da Punchline King
Wins: 48
Losses: 3
No Shows: 3

Post by JDR »

I understand how it pisses you off. Some things hit below the belt and I've dealt with that shit too. But even tho I got labeled a cry baby it left a bad taste in my mouth and made me say fuck illest or even fuck trying to type a dope ass battle verse when bitches hate anyways. So words of advice my brotha...fuck that kidd. He don't know ya children. It's a str8 bitch move to mention someones kids but ppl be on that low life shit my dude. Stay up Flipss
Battle Record
40-2
2010 Awards
Illest Battler || Illest Punchline Artist || Battle of the Year -vs- Cee4
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

Flip check your PM's if you don't see it at the top...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Orfadox
Britain's Great White Hope
Wins: 7
Losses: 11
No Shows: 1

Post by Orfadox »

Yeah Flip I Get Ya Man...But Try Not To Let It Get To You.....Man's A Pussy If He Has To Bring Kids Into It
Illest's most likely to shock you in 2011
Illest's class of 2010
Illest's text collab of 2010 Collectively Ill - Haunted Street's
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

blah blah blah....

Fact # you talked about my family member

Fact # I stated quit arguing with me claiming you "working" and do ya WORK to FEED YA KIDS.

Still stand behind it.

Fact # you sit here calling people terrorists .. Probably got the FBI looking at me & shit... lol

Can't take the heat stay out the kitchen.
LadySam
Lady Warlord
Wins: 6

Post by LadySam »

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ terrorist
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by FlipSide »

Ur Pussy Still Bleeding Over It Osama Jr? Get Off My Back Desert Monkey.... Aint No One Even Mention You... And Im Pretty Sure Im Making More Money Than U Any Ways.. So Dont Worry Bout My Kids Abu
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29

Post by Quix »

wah wah!

don't catch feelings over someone on the net dissing your kids ... Its a fucking website, gottt damn, this is getting pretty sad! ya'll take this shit toooo seriouslly! lol
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
ScottJames
Army Of Three
Wins: 25

Post by ScottJames »

quix took the words outta my mouth
WINS:
Ekmos - KO ... Duc3 - KO ... Jesodist - KO ... MagicMark - KO ... Animul_Instinkz - KO ... Old Rotten - KO ... Dr Kevorkian - KO ... Ambition - KO ... Eclipse - KO ... Domino - 5-3 ... Crimson - KO ... MC Scars - KO ... Modern Defiance - KO ... Tempest - KO ... QwarterZ - KO ... TreTru - KO ... Quix - KO ... Grim/Leeroi Green - KO ... Knowmad - KO ... Cre@tiv3 - KO ... MVario - TKO ... Hazard - KO ... ER - KO ... Colossus - KO ... FlipSide - KO ... JackDaRippa - KO ... JSteel - KO ... Kau The Lion - KO ... 32Neilz - KO ... Evolution - TKO ... Shazo - KO ... CBK - KO
LOSSES:
Cee4 - 5-3
OVERALL:
31-1
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

i dont get these people crying bout their kids. why mention them in the first place?

plus this thread only draws more attention to them.
also crying like a baby will only make it more likely to happen again. dont get me wrong its definitly a low blow but if you`re sure of yourself some little kid runnin his mouth on the internet shouldnt upset you.
Slicka
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Post by Slicka »

honestly i wont go into details about my children at all but my first born died at 6 months so i think if anyone was to talk about mine i would flip n be on the rampage tryna track somebody down n i wouldnt care who i would have to track down first to find out.....but on some real shit i see shit both ways..........you shouldnt put info about your kids on the net and otha motha fuckas shouldnt try to use their kids to win a battle.....some of us have to work n hustle n do shit jus to provide for them so this site kinda of like a get away for some people not jus speakin for me but for a lot of otha people 2.....everyone has that topic that would make them go off but personally what kinda coward would try to attack a kid? why not attack the grow ass man? 1 your eitha intimidated or cant think of nothin or you jus a bitch made trick!

Return to “The Lounge”