Christian Racists Are Losing Their Minds

Discuss what ever is on your mind, the only rule is that you leave the hip hop talk to the other forums. Want to know what others are watching on TV, this is where you'd ask.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Priest
Novice
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Christian Racists Are Losing Their Minds

Post by Priest »

huffingtonpost.com

Christian Right Wing T-Shirts Accused Of Calling For Obama Assassination

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0AgBwu2GhSA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0AgBwu2GhSA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Re: Christian Racists Are Losing Their Minds

Post by Viral »

how many dates can u make for that Psalm 109:8?

2010/9/8 or 2010/8/9 ...maybe thats why we gotta pray for him hahaha....kinda like da 911 shit......maybe its cuz i just smoked..haha....buuut u can obviously make more dates...but..those r the most recent..unless someone can find a combo thats more recent...haha...shit would be fucked up tho...

cant forget...he looks like dude who played green goblin...lol
Mass Effex
Rap Assassin
Wins: 3
Losses: 10

Post by Mass Effex »

Psalm 109:8-
May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership.

I can see why people would be worried. Probably just some scare tatic or some bullshit though.
Last edited by Mass Effex on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inquisition Symphony
P.T.R-ins
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 4
Losses: 7

Post by P.T.R-ins »

lmao
KISS MY ASS AM SERBIAN
I found enlightenment at the bottom of a bottle I spoke to buddha and he told me I was tequila worm in past life
8th
Rap Professional
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

lmao @ 'Christian Racists'

It's awesome how your automatically a racist because you disagree with obama. I love the tolerance of the left.

BTW. That line is open to interpretation. There was literally a movie made about assassinating George Bush. (Not open for interpretation, it's just a fact) I didn't see you post anything about that. And that was when you where, as you have been, actively posting your left wing propaganda across rap sites.

So this, that you have to read into, is an OUTRAGE?$?@?$#@?$ But the movie about George Bush, not a problem.
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Losses: 9

Post by QwarterZ »

ignorance as usual

we should burn down their churchs and yell OBama
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by FlipSide »

we should all dress in black robes with black dunce hats and lynch every white man in front they house!!!!LOL
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
QwarterZ
Rap Professional
Losses: 9

Post by QwarterZ »

we should grab a million guns and a million clips
and scream we're all from New York = )
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

All Hail Frank Schaeffer... i like this guy... and FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK FOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by FlipSide »

Agreed^^^
Munteskue_lol
Elite Freestyler
Losses: 5

Post by Munteskue_lol »

with glenn becks dumbass.

man i'm so TIRED of all this shit with obama and ppl hatin like crazy...

but in their defense, i don't think they wanna kill him i think they just want abortion to stop and shit like that
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by FlipSide »

Its a free country...we should have freedom of choice...so in their defense..... No nothing on their defense
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

fuck their defense who cares about them??? Christian right winged activists... man this is why i don't go to church cuz they get u in their building sit ur ass down... make you give them money (and i say make cuz they make u feel bad so u just do it newayz) then they talk about shit like this and that just pisses you off to the fucking point that u wanna go rally in front of some building that you have NO IDEA wtf ur rallying for anyways!!!! then they get you on TV... I.E. Fox News and they talk about some shit like they got a hand up their fucking ass cuz they heard Harold over there talkin about a topic so Johnny said "oh well since Harold is talkin about it hes make me 40,000 times smarter already and he cleans High Schools for a living!!!!" see thats what i'm talkin about... these jerk offs get the bright idea just because somebody is doing something else they gotta go join to fucking fit in... ITS JUST FUCKING RELIGION... what happened to the good ol' days where u could actually go to church and hear about God???? what happened to the fact that u could go to church and not get pressured or what i'd like to call BRAIN WASHED into standing in front of the White House with some stupid gay banners and IGNORANT shirts like the one on top... and think their being "good Christians"? fuck outta here... religion isn't the same... and i blame the Baptists and the Catholics for being both racists and Republicans and RETARDED!!!!!

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by FlipSide »

catholics have formed the western worlds biliefs and politics..as much as state and religion are supposed to be separated... u see politicians rallying at churches...talkin about abortion and separatism. If u feel strongly about abortion then keep the kid everytime...if u poor and shit outta luckthey want u to bring life into poverty and prevent the lower rung of society from advancin... cuz in reality i doubt any woman wants to have an abortion..thats just one topic..and as for the point lawgix made about beliefs from church to state...those belief have been in effect since the middle ages when the vatican was shooting to control the modern world...Give the 10% to the church and so forth.. U kno catholics were selling get into heaven passes to the highest bidder..Come on man..Its relative in a way we cant control
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin

Post by Lawgix »

thats what i'm talkin about man... "Get Into Heaven Passes" they think they can control who gets into heaven n what not... because the simple fact of the matter is THEY THINK THEIR GOD SO THEY CHOOSE TO PLAY IT!!!! i just don't get it... and i'm against abortion... but i'm sure some religion activists would say "well if my daughter wasn't such a whore then we wouldn't be in this mess"... well we as people make mistakes and God does forgive if we ask Him too... its up to Him where He sees our judgment come judgment day... and i'm sure He'd be disappointed in all the crap going on down here... but they do shove religion down ur throat... or try too... i cannot STAND TV Evangelists!!!! talkin bout "send me 40 dollars and i'll ask God to do a solid for u" GTFO

Lawgix

Illest Radio

Return to “The Lounge”