What I'v Done Inside the beautiful clock etc. remix

The Producer's lounge is the best place on the site to display your talent behind the boards whether you're new to producing or have been doing it for a while.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Seanny T
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 3

What I'v Done Inside the beautiful clock etc. remix

Post by Seanny T »

beat for coldplays clocks, with vocals from: lose yourself, beautiful, inside the fire, byob, what iv done, lights, in da club. enjoy.( its not great but again all i got is mixcraft so....yea lol. chorus is good.)
Attachments
Inside da Clock of Lights- REMIX.mp3
(7.88 MiB) Downloaded 246 times
Melt ice with my glare, freeze water with my stare
jayzon_black
Rhyme Master
Wins: 4
Losses: 6
No Shows: 1

Re: What I'v Done Inside the beautiful clock etc. remix

Post by jayzon_black »

I used to do mashups like these back when i first was getting started...grabbing instrumentals and flipping the accapellas can be fun, you just have to do it tastefully and most important, on beat. You can't just throw anything in there and call it a remix. It'll come in time though. Start off just doing the beats as mashups as the tempo matching gets easier, add the lyrics. If you have acapellas you need as a specific tempo, try time stretching the vocal in a separate project and then bouncing it back into the main. Some DAWs support individual audio manipulation, and other's will require you to bounce and drop, so find out what you can do to get the tempos matching more between the vox and the beat and you'll be off to a good start.

Here is one of the earlier mashups i did:
Attachments
Butterflies B2H Remix.mp3
Butterflies Remix
(8.49 MiB) Downloaded 239 times
Ride out, Glide out.

Return to “Producer's Lounge”