Back to producing again...

The Producer's lounge is the best place on the site to display your talent behind the boards whether you're new to producing or have been doing it for a while.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Back to producing again...

Post by The Gonz »

Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: Back to producing again...

Post by Alvin »

Ok, so first thing I first, hello Shane, u have a rather large nose in te photo. Second, u should consider naming ur songs actual titles rather than what appears to be a random number. Third, I listened to 41, and I was a bit sketchy at first, but once the drums fully kicked in I couldn't help but feel like I was listening to fat boy slim. Very nice sound, I listen to more once I'm off this cellular device.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

Yeeeah, 41 isn't exactly a good place to start even though it is the first that shows up. Start at the bottom lol. And the numbers aren't random, thats how I name the files when I save them in FL Studio, therefore I just carry them over. I see no point in naming a beat that has no vocals unless it was meant to be an instrumental track, which none of these are. They'd have much more depth and instrumentation if that was the case. And yes, I have a large nose, I've made that abundantly clear from the get-go lol. Thanks for noticing the IMPORTANT things on the page lol. Its all good though, we can't all have huge noses and be as sexy as me at the same time... Props for at least checking one track out though. I guarantee you'll be pleased if you listen to the others. 41 was more of a junk track that I posted up for a friend.
jayzon_black
Rhyme Master
Wins: 4
Losses: 6
No Shows: 1

Post by jayzon_black »

68 and 71 were all I could catch on my break, but wow...68 just hits right with me. 71 had a real good vibe. Both very nice. How long have you been producing tracks? I like how you cut up that into slapped the reverb and echo for later in 71. What programs are you using?
Ride out, Glide out.

Return to “Producer's Lounge”