Pre Virus

The Producer's lounge is the best place on the site to display your talent behind the boards whether you're new to producing or have been doing it for a while.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

blokB
Micless
Losses: 1

Pre Virus

Post by blokB »

Lost the finished track in my virus epidemic........ this is flash drive worthy. just wanted some feed

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/bars- ... 19740.html

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/colle ... 20241.html
Attachments
Hope for All.mp3
(7.14 MiB) Downloaded 218 times
We must always and forever have hip-hops best interest at heart. We must allow ourselves to be critical of the music and culture so that ideas and beliefs that aren’t progressive can be eliminated and made unattractive to our youth. Our allegiance to Hip Hop has to be about more than romanticized ideas of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem. Instead our allegiances must be rooted in what we individually and collectively determine beneficial. The story of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem doesn’t end well. We’ve got proof. Doing what one believes is individually and collectively beneficial may allow for a better ending. Or better yet, no ending at all.
C.I Truth
Slicka
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

Re: Pre Virus

Post by Slicka »

like how the intro starts i think you should add like a percussion drum line n stead of the boom though but i ain a beat maker all like that overall fam i gave it a 8.4/10 good shit keep doing ya thing also the 2nd part when it comes back in at like 1:20 i think i like more 8.7/10
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: Pre Virus

Post by Alvin »

Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree, I've traveled the world and the seven seas, everybody looking for something, lol. Cool flip on the song, definitely came nice with the flip that slick pointed out. Keep at it man

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Return to “Producer's Lounge”