Numb

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Livenlearn
Rhyme Master

Numb

Post by Livenlearn »

Was suppose to be delivering a Mixtape this month, but Audition is wack...So now Im working in Reaper and must transfer the mixtape over smh...not sure if i want to, but here's a new track in the mean time...

http://hulkshare.com/argw9136g5ud

Feed:

cyan-eighteen-vt25881.html

inside-my-heart-emotional-lyrical-song-not-a-love-song-vt25893
Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

http://www.usershare.net/56nqkqtksmq6
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Re: Numb

Post by Cyan »

Ha ha ... Yeah ... I use Audition too ... It's tough to switch away from what you're familiar with ...

The delay bit after the spit is interesting but you've got the delay timing set too high so it's out of sync with the beat itself ... I see what you're shooting for ... it just needs calibrated tighter.

Some of this is inaudible to me ... I don't quite understand what you're sayin' ... you have a high voice which is cutting through the beat somewhat .... but the mix seems a bit distant ...

This beat is all over .. you picked a tough one to spit over ...

Keep doin' your thing man ... try to get those vocals more up front ... fuck around with the settings on your mixer ... fuck around with EQ's, Comps, and Reverbs ... When playin with the delay ... slide those timing scales around ... and see what's right ...

Most importantly ... Keep making music! ;)

Return to “The Booth”