im back ckno ft lance n syn

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

im back ckno ft lance n syn

Post by cyanidesyn »

i guess imma flood tha audio since no1 else wants 2
collectively-skilled-alvin-loon-e-lou-vt25102.html
cursed-vt25654.html
Attachments
IM BACK- Ckno LANCE Syn.mp3
(5.06 MiB) Downloaded 287 times
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Re: im back ckno ft lance n syn

Post by TreTru »

first guy yeah this dudes pretty Sick..i like his similes
Flo and deliv is on point

2nd Guy More of the same..idk if its the mixx cuz im on some shitty Headphones but it gets static-e when the first and second verse come in..

3rd guy ..the voice is a lil more standout from the beat yeah flo and deliv is on point and presence in this one is better than the last one i fed the other day..

im not feelin the screamin in the outro ..personally.. but i feel the emotion your trying to portray so nice attempt..

the beat was dope too so all in all this was a Good Drop bro..

I'm on a work Computer so i can only hear the audios if you embedd them like you did this one...anyway mad Props and put up some Live Show Footage when you can..haha
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Post by cyanidesyn »

thanx i was tha third verse tha 1st n 2nd was my homie ckno tha hook was r boy lance who does metal shit n 4 sum reason tha base in tha beats fuck wit tha sound quality so unless u got bass heavy speakers its gonna sound like shit
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

aight i just got earbuds right now..

but yeah I do live shows all the time peep this when you get the chance >> hi-way-vt24840.html
Seanny T
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 3

Post by Seanny T »

pretty sick track man, love the beat, first guy on key, def like his verse the most, then the third verse i like second most, again good flow and rhythem, second verse also good, i just didnt like it as much as the other two, its my preference. lyrically thats the order anyway. keep it up tho, u got some good songs
Melt ice with my glare, freeze water with my stare
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

This song is rugged ... rough around the edges ... The mids on the instrumental and vocals sound like they're cranked up ... pretty intense.

the flow from the first verse is solid ... kinda like that nasty dude from D12. the mixing delay could be tightened up a few milliseconds on that one.

The second verse is nice.

I like you on this one (third verse right). Clear delivery, Why panned so hard to the right though? ... +10 or +20 is subtle but I just checked my right ear for blodd .. ha ha

Cool track though ... really heavy ... Gets me pumped up ... I just punched my wife and lit some shit on fire !!!
Enders
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 10
Losses: 4
No Shows: 1

Post by Enders »

I just punched my wife and lit some shit on fire !!!
LMFAO

Yo, nice track man. You did stand out a tad as mentioned, but not bad at all.... my lap top speakers are poor qualiry so i wont say much on that. Scream...meh
Pest wrote:[center]"Enders is an enigma wrapped inside of a paradox in the middle of a riddle"[/center]

Return to “The Booth”