Cyan - Never Know

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Cyan - Never Know

Post by Cyan »

This'll be the first track on that mixtape I've been talking about. The concept is different songs for different ages in my life ... This one is (Age 14) .. so that's where it'll kick off ...

As always - Thanks for giving it a spin! - any feed appreciated ;)

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/cyan-nathan/1-cya ... now-age-14[/soundcloud]
K KiLLaH
Rap King
Wins: 20
Losses: 5

Re: Cyan - Never Know

Post by K KiLLaH »

Shit was dope beat was ill the flow was dope as usual hook was catchy I'd bump this.
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Post by cyanidesyn »

ohhh im diggin tha red hot chili peppers feel this make me listen n bump my head good work i like tha premises 2 now this is tha negative tha singin was kinda y i said red hot chili peppers cuz it sounded like sumthin theyd do maybe thats wat u was goin 4 idk it sounds more nu rock then rap like dude from fort minor n linkin park i mean all in all great drop i really cnt say much negative about it sound quality excellent tha adverbs n backdrops was crisp n tha lines memorable good work bro lookin forward 2 hearin more from ur mixtape
witecobra
Rookie

Post by witecobra »

this song had a Will Smith flow to it.i liked to hook the best keep this shit coming.
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

haha..WTF?.. uhh well maybe ya voice is will smithish in this one but flo is definately on some other shit...haha. yeah this was crazy too dude.
the beat was on some Carnival big topp type of vibe..but i thought it helped
compliment your delivery style in this one...i was diggin this on Bruh no doubt..

Do Your thing..
Seanny T
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 3

Post by Seanny T »

alrighty, lets see...like the beat, catchy and smooth feel...lyrics r decent, i see where ur comin from with the 14 year old approach to the lyrics. second verse was my fav, just liked the way u spit lines on that one, and the lyrics too. good drop man!
Melt ice with my glare, freeze water with my stare
littlefranky
Potential Emcee

Post by littlefranky »

this is pretty tite. beat matches ur style pretty dead on. clean mix and nice flow. flow actually was hella on point, and stood out the most. ur lyrics were coo, but considering ur pretty rhythmic flow, theres a lot i didnt catch first listen.
good shit tho
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

@ cyanidesyn ... Honestly ... Thanks for the feedback man ... I'm happy when anybody gives me a spin ... I know you've got some skills and I'm trying to get better ... so could you elaborate on ...

"bump my head good work i like tha premises 2 now this is tha negative tha singin was kinda y i said red hot chili peppers cuz it sounded like sumthin theyd do"
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Post by cyanidesyn »

like ur flow style sounded like red hot chili peppers give it away tha singing added 2 that vibe n ur music had me nodding my head listenin closely like not many rappers catch my attention that fast n u got my attention n how u made tha song based on ur point of view at tha age of 14 bro i can barely remember wat i did yesterday lol everything about tha song is a hit like as an actual artist 2 another actual artist i cnt wait 2 hear more from u u made a fan off this site n im all 4 promotion so if u got youtube videos or even anything on datpiff let me kno ill put my fan base on it
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

Cool man. Thanks. It's kinda tough because everything I've got is on Soundclick at the moment, but they have threatened to shut my page down if they find another mixtape song on there. That's not cool. But it's a lot of work moving and uploading 50+ songs. So...

I'm considering buying a Soundcloud page. As soon as I get it sorted I'll let you know ... Thanks again.

Return to “The Booth”