goin in on stay schemin n my verse from go hard

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

goin in on stay schemin n my verse from go hard

Post by cyanidesyn »

we-at-war-ft-anti-vt25633.html
requiem-ft-hkx-and-haz-only-antis-verse ... 25634.html

tha go hard verse is 4 anti 2 better explain wat i meant so he can get better as an artist
Attachments
VID00605.mp3
(5.41 MiB) Downloaded 536 times
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16

Re: goin in on stay schemin n my verse from go hard

Post by AntiMaTTer »

yea man i like this. the flow is good and delivery is on point. good energy and the vocals sound good but sounds like you recorded the beat thru speakers but regardless the lyrics were good too. stick around and good lookin out

IL record:
16-1
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

You gotta a good flow man ... it sounds really breezy. You got a good grasp on your message and where you need to be on the beat. Homeboy can flow for sure.

What's up with recording a verse over a recording though ;(

I mean that's never gonna sound good ... too removed.
Even if you threw it together really quick ... what's the point. Download some software man. You can find free stuff that'll do what you just did ... and then you'll have something that will sound good and you'll wanna hold onto forever ... play for anyone.

But that aside ... You can rhyme man ... No doubt ... n' I hope it doesn't come of as condincending but ... you remind me of me when I first jumped off the battle boards with dynamic mic and bible of verses that I wanted those dudes to really hear ... instead of read ... You sound good man ... do the homework ... put in some time with the software.
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined

Post by cyanidesyn »

im not anywhere near my studio so this is wat yall get 4 now n thanx 4 tha feedbak
PeyotePearl
Potential Emcee

Post by PeyotePearl »

Great smooth flow fits with the beat. Definitely better than mine haha. I have trouble sometimes since I end up sounding like I'm talking instead of flowing so if you have any advice for me that would be appreciated.
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

good flow, nice to hear a new voice from time to time on the site, other than the quality of the beat it sounds pretty good

and to pearl, there's a few reasons why it might sound like you're just talking, a common one is, you're focusing on reading the lyrics written down and the other is you're trying too hard to match it to the beat, when i first started writing lyrics to do audio that was my biggest issue and it sounded like i was reading off the paper, cause i was lol, eventually i figured out it's easier to memorize the lyrics as if one were to perform, and then use the paper as a cheat sheet

feel the vibe of the beat, and try to freestyle it in your mind, if freestyling comes difficult for you, then freestyle each line by line, after you think of the line, write it, rather then trying to write it first and forcing it to match the beat

hope that helped

keep droppin cyanide i like that style you got goin
PeyotePearl
Potential Emcee

Post by PeyotePearl »

I was thinking that yeah it is hard to match the written rhymes up to a beat so i was thinking of continuing to write my own raps first and making a beat that fits those raps. Opinion?
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined

Post by cyanidesyn »

that works

Return to “The Booth”