Requiem Ft. HKX and HAZ (only Antis verse so far)

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three
Wins: 16
Losses: 1

Requiem Ft. HKX and HAZ (only Antis verse so far)

Post by AntiMaTTer »

gimme some feedback on this shit so i dont sound stupid when hkx murders this beat

drop links i always return feedback
Attachments
Requiem Ft. HKX and Haz.mp3
(5.43 MiB) Downloaded 325 times

IL record:
16-1
probablyTreed
Lyrically Inclined

Re: Requiem Ft. HKX and HAZ (only Antis verse so far)

Post by probablyTreed »

rythm n flow were def there, vocabs up, i mean what do you expect? money n hos n whips? ha. lookin forward to more drops, also lookin forward to the finished piece
stoned locomotion, im highly trained, flow fluid with pricy strains
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1

Post by cyanidesyn »

u started out strong as fuck u ended weak im pretty sure wat i posted on ur last song is tru ur forcin bars when i write 2 a beat i spit things over n over 2 make sure its on beat n it seems like ur lettin tha beat take away from ur ability 2 write heres a helpful tip n believe me it works ill drop a verse uve heard 2 a different beat 2 prove it take a verse n spit it 2 different beats n if they link up 2 a different beat then u dnt hav 2 change anything if it dnt then u might wanna switch words around get rid of bars or words txt wise ur a fuckin animal which disappoints me when i hear ur verses n ur bars n they seem forced
Seanny T
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 3

Post by Seanny T »

good verse man, i kinda agree, your intro was sick and then you trailed a bit towards the end, but hell, nice track! beats like a trance i can vibe too lol
Melt ice with my glare, freeze water with my stare
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

Alright ... Anti ... You're flow is all over man ... most of it is in the writing. You don't have to force yourself into everything you write man ... What you could try doing in just Bee-Bop to the beat ... no words ... just syllables and timing ... find what would sound good in a spot and make the writing fit it .... instead of the other way around ...

I hear so many words that are unnecessary and only jam you up ... Examples:

((Parenthasis) around words you don't need!)

You ain't spittin' this hot (You better) cease with the noise.
When I'm done, you'll (be needing) --> {need) a mop

and then it just kinda gets crazy and too difficult for me to follow.

IDK man. I feel like you know good timing when you hear it in others but blind yourself a bit to your own. The upside is: 1) You keep trying 2) Still new to it (like you said) 3) and are showing improvement ...

Don't be a slave to those words man ... Make em work for you!
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

^^ Thanks cyan, for some reason i think when i have more words it makes it flow better but obviously thats wrong lmao

IL record:
16-1
Livenlearn
Rhyme Master

Post by Livenlearn »

The lyrics are lil simple, and not really feelin the style, as far as topic is concern....I do like the emotion, it sets the mood of the song very well, I just wished the lyrics were more polished and delivery a lil smoother...The beat is pretty good, the quality and production is on point as well...
Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

http://www.usershare.net/56nqkqtksmq6
AntiMaTTer
Army Of Three

Post by AntiMaTTer »

Livenlearn wrote:The lyrics are lil simple, and not really feelin the style, as far as topic is concern....I do like the emotion, it sets the mood of the song very well, I just wished the lyrics were more polished and delivery a lil smoother...The beat is pretty good, the quality and production is on point as well...
thanks man
i am new to recording so im just trying to get better you know? but thanks for pointing out the lyrics and the quality. I just try to keep the lyrics simple for audio where as text i get more into the complexity shit. let me know when u drop a track ill get you back.

IL record:
16-1

Return to “The Booth”