Demo - Left Behind (Ft. Bled'Jon)

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
littlefranky
Potential Emcee

Demo - Left Behind (Ft. Bled'Jon)

Post by littlefranky »

i usually go for somethin more deep or emotional i guess, but it was time for somethin different.
me on the 1st and 2nd verse and hook.
my brother on the third verse
BJv on the beat. let me know what you think
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/demo_music/left-behind-ft-bledjon[/soundcloud]
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Re: Demo - Left Behind (Ft. Bled'Jon)

Post by Cyan »

I really like when I come on here and hear a track that makes me stop and listen. When you rap, I stop typing ... wait ... ... You've got great enunciation that smacks the beat with perfect timing which shows your comfort with the mic and your own material ... Not only that ... you're trying to say something ... so the writing is more thought out. Well done with that. This hook is so good I'm curious whether it's yours or part of an instrumental ... Your's??? Well fucking done! ... Not yours --> it matches the vibe well. The mixing is damn near perfect ... I like your style man ... if you're in need of a verse ... I'd be happy to help out.

Thanks for leaving feed.
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

i cant wait to hear this...this is a shitty situation cause i owe you guys feed but cant stream from here and my handheld cant play soundcloud/Soundclick..but i will get ya back ..
so Bumping for now..
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Post by cyanidesyn »

u n ur bro killed this shit i like vibe of tha song
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

HahaHa...this was Dope bruh.. mixxing is nice first verse has a great sound to it

Hook is Doooope ..soundin Like you you got the production down pretty well.

I like how the second Verse flo starts out gives it a different feel.
nice bruh..

3rd Verse..more of the same no complaints bruh..

yeah this track had a sick west coast feel to it..Mainly cuz of the beat and hook..everything was up to par imo..

Great track..
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

Just listened to this again ... I mean ... this is a stand out song that would hold it's own with top tier competition. Very Impressive.

I'm really interested how you guys squeezed that great sound out of that vocal on the hook. It's really smooth and I'd like to experiment with whatever plug-ins or hardware you used to make it ... so if you could PM or post here how you did it ... I'm all ears. :)
Orfadox
Britain's Great White Hope
Wins: 7
Losses: 11
No Shows: 1

Post by Orfadox »

That Was Fire Man Loved It...The Hook Was Nice The Beat Everything About This Made Me Stop And Think Whoa
Illest's most likely to shock you in 2011
Illest's class of 2010
Illest's text collab of 2010 Collectively Ill - Haunted Street's

Return to “The Booth”