Electric Army by Weapon Mouth

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Mindscapes
Rookie

Electric Army by Weapon Mouth

Post by Mindscapes »

I have a new song up! It is just a violent battlish type song to get the adrenaline going! My recording skills are pretty mediocre but I think it gets the job done with what I have. Feedback is welcomed as always!

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/mindscapes/electric-army[/soundcloud]
Remain calm.
CBK
Rap Assassin
Wins: 9
Losses: 18
No Shows: 1

Re: Electric Army by Weapon Mouth

Post by CBK »

violent an battlish... if this is what it was meant to be you definitely need to work on your voice projection.. the first guy to spit does anyway,, the second dudes quite dope an i think it has been mastered quite well.. im no audio head but id give this the thumbs up especially the second an third verses,,,
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

Yeah ... it sounds like you're using a dynamic mic but ... like you said, it gets the job done ... I've got no problem with it. You're bringing the apocalyptic verses bro ... Gdamn. Goin' to a dark place. Fun to listen to though. You painted a hell of a picture and stayed on topic the whole time ... nice verse.

Second guy ... holding the same vibe ... dial back the radio/compress effect ... the signal is thinned out to much ... Hell ya with the verses though fellas ... I like how you are both on the same page lyrically/topically.

No doubt ... cool song ... I like this one!
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

The production truely screams "ruthless aggression" and that's good, it gets the point of the concept across immediately. The mixing and hardware (mic, mic cable, soundboard, etc...etc) can definitely use an upgrage. The flow itself is on at somepoints and falls off beat in others. If I were you I'd workin on polishing up he floor.

But great work, great effort and I expect to hear more from you in the weeks to come.

Return to “The Booth”