Do it Biggg (3 G's)

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
souljah2yk
Rookie

Do it Biggg (3 G's)

Post by souljah2yk »

What up people...only one of these songs is on my album ...just fucking around with somethings and playing with my writing...comments appreciated
Attachments
Dre-Kush ft. Snoop, Akon & Souljah2yk.mp3
(11.57 MiB) Downloaded 210 times
Krunk.mp3
(3.59 MiB) Downloaded 209 times
A New Day.mp3
(3.71 MiB) Downloaded 206 times
1st false move.mp3
(4.12 MiB) Downloaded 208 times
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Re: Do it Biggg (3 G's)

Post by Lawgix »

kush - not a bad flow actually.... thought it was gonna be whack but its not haha pretty ill.... nice flow and delivery... lyrics nice...

krunk - not a bad track.... 1st verse... solid... hooks solid too... second verse... again solid... nice collab... its nice how verses were passed... third verse... nice flow and delivery again... the vocals are kinda loud... over all good shit

a new day - probably my favorite out of the two i've heard.... mixing is nice... lyrics are nice their real... i like real songs with meaning... good shit... beats nice too...

1st false move - not my fav... flows nice... nice lil banger but not my fav... tho the hook was nice... well thought out on that... but ur on ur grind so thats a good thing man... keep up the good work and keep droppin man...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Re: Do it Biggg (3 G's)

Post by TreTru »

:whistle: ..

hmm ..well i peeped this out last night..i gotta say Krunk is pretty sik bruh...no doubt..wich verse was you? the beats on some creepy shit...haha i wasnt as into the hook as Law, but i am feelin the rhymescheme on the verses throughout..flo's on point all that...

rtf and ill feed some of the other tracks...1

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/hip-h ... 25119.html

^^^
Link for RTF
Last edited by TreTru on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “The Booth”