This Feelin

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Re: This Feelin

Post by Lawgix »

lmfao.... this is a hell of a song haha... i could have sworn i heard it say "this morning i woke up with this feeling" and i heard u say "jerkin!!" hahaha thats fuckin great man... good shit... good story track tho haha... keep these comin i like these

http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/tears ... 25210.html
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Shooter
Dedicated Emcee
Wins: 2
Losses: 2

Post by Shooter »

That beat is sick man and you did an excellent job with your flow and the hook is great

Keep up the good work

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Seanny T
Dedicated Emcee
Losses: 3

Post by Seanny T »

definitly a good track! i dont mind the beat lol its kinda a funky one but still, went well with your delivery and what yall were talkin bout. definitly somethin id listen to every now and again, i just plain liked it. all ur drops are dope, not gunna lie. iv liked every one iv heard from ya. hook was also awesome, enjoyed it. overall, id say 4.5/5
Melt ice with my glare, freeze water with my stare
TreTru
Rap Professional
Wins: 9
Losses: 5

Post by TreTru »

thanks a bunch guys...keep the feed coming..lmao no pun intended..LMFAO
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

I thought the beat was pretty dope honestly.

The topic caught me off guard but had me laughing out loud several times. Shit was crazy creative. Flow was on point, and you ripped it lyrically. This is some heat, fam. I was impressed on how you brought it all together. Nicely done.
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Rek
Rookie

Post by Rek »

this beat is fire, and the flow,delivery,and lyrics are sick
illythekid
Rookie

Post by illythekid »

I don't really know about the topic choice, but for what it was it was pretty hard. (no pun intended) I liked the hook, and your verses flowed well with the beat. Your lyrics were descriptive at times, some of it funny, but i felt like it was missing something to take it to another level. This is quite good in all fairness, gave me some pretty awkward mental pics.
Cyan
Dedicated Emcee

Post by Cyan »

Yeah ... the beat on this one is fun. whoever made it went crazy with the choir samples ... Da da da ...

Our dirty secret ... considering all the time spent doin' it ... not much music is made about it.

I can tell you had some fun making it ... that cums through.

Mixing is good ... I think the hook is buried deeper/more muffled than it needs to be.

Fun track!
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 1
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

Lol this song is a trip. The beat has a very ... playful yet goonish sound, I dunno. It's like on some hiphop frankenstein shit lol. me personally though, I would've added some big beefy brass/tuba type shit to give it a more menacing sound, but hey, you didnt make the beat so why am i critiquing it lol. The lyrics were straight, delivery was on point. quality appeared good but im listening on laptop speakers so hard to judge, but best believe i was listening for quality after hearing what your setup is lol. i thought it was a great track, definitely a head nodder. the beat was a little odd to me, sounded like some shit Hopsin would destroy, but you killed. Wish I could hear it again with a thick brass undertone to it, woulda complimented the rasp in your voice and sounded mean as hell lol. Props
littlefranky
Potential Emcee

Post by littlefranky »

somethin about this hook. nicely done
beat is fuckin tite. track overall is dope.
seems like the type of song that could definitely use a music video with the story and everything.
good luck wit that contest.
TreTru
Rap Professional

Post by TreTru »

Uppin for those who havent peeped it out!!!
cyanidesyn
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 1

Post by cyanidesyn »

this shit is raw bro n how didnt u like tha beat this shit is crazy ur flow in this is nasty like this is ur voice idk wat u attempted on tha last shit of urs i feed but this rite here is tha type of sound u should hav i enjoyed this drop a lil 2 much lol great work hope 2 hear more in tha future if u keep droppin like this u got a fan
TreTru
Rap Professional

Post by TreTru »

Yeah thanx for the feed guys... keep em coming

Return to “The Booth”