Leave me some feedback, I'm eager to improve!

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Evans
Rookie

Leave me some feedback, I'm eager to improve!

Post by Evans »

Livenlearn
Rhyme Master

Re: Leave me some feedback, I'm eager to improve!

Post by Livenlearn »

Yo, I really like this, Um first issue tho, either u panned everything all the way to the right or recorded this in stereo in stead of mono, but once u get that fixed this will be a quality track, I enjoyed the lyrics, the flow was on point, a couple clever lines, and it was sounded natural towards the middle so nice wrk
Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

http://www.usershare.net/56nqkqtksmq6
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: Leave me some feedback, I'm eager to improve!

Post by Alvin »

I am pleasantly impressed by this song of yours. I think last one i heard it was you in a car. The lines like stated above are rather clever, and your delivery is solid. I really have no complaints on this. To be completely honest, I played with the volume in each speaker, and you were coming through the middle. Not so much panned but the dubs in gone at the very end. Solid drop man.

Return to “The Booth”