McNasty Murked!

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Re: McNasty Murked!

Post by Alvin »

First and foremost, a better Microphone is a no brainer. For being a one track take, no dubs, no layers, nada, its decent. Some of the rhyme schemes are a little basic. It almost feels like you wrote this in sections, and spit it in sections, cuz the crossovers are a little ify. Get better quality and do more than one hollow layer and you'll be alright man. Drop more audio. LAYERS ARE YOUR FRIEND
vanity
Dedicated Emcee

Post by vanity »

i liked it, even tho the sound quality wasnt great but it sounds real, i
Slicka
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2
Losses: 2
No Shows: 1

Post by Slicka »

flow is way off......quality is also bad.......but i think if you had a condensor mic and a dubb on top it would add pressence the vocal was also pretty loud 2.....maybe not use as much gain when you do your compression
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

First of all the beat is dope.. u still got it tho u mad rusty.... i heard better from u so i take this as a lil something to see what u sounded like. Nevertheless if you gonna diss u gotta come a lil better than that. Tho i still have to give u props for recording. Big Ups
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

Dude, you're fucking gay. I could put up a better track with a kid having down syndrome as my spokesperson... This is what we waited months to hear? Lame ass fuck, you aint shit... Dont ever try to diss me and come with something this fucking wack again... All talk, no bark... Fuck boy status...
--~Murk McNasty~--
Battle WRECKord 42-8
Audible Thought
Rhyme Master
Losses: 2

Post by Audible Thought »

lol, this was iight i guess. THe flow was off alot of the time and the quality is horrible. ANd its damn short for a diss track, with no real punchlines.

The beat is nice tho
"Until we're all free fuck the world pass the weed, life ain't what it seems y'all we chasin fantasies"-Lastchild [R.I.P]
Immortal Jav
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 1
Losses: 5

Post by Immortal Jav »

yeah its off ..but the beat evened it out

Return to “The Booth”