Hip Hop (2xS Ft. Intrinsic Cadence)

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

Hip Hop (2xS Ft. Intrinsic Cadence)

Post by 2xS »

Hip Hop.mp3
(7.32 MiB) Downloaded 441 times
Ite, So Tha Beat Is Made By Bonez Productions ("beatbybones" On Here.) I'm Currently In Negotiations With Him On Having The Tag Removed, But We're Both Pretty Busy So That's At A Stalemate At The Moment. Anyways, I Hope Ya'll Enjoy It.

EDIT: The Tag Will Be Removed Soon. I Just Became An Artist Under Bonez' Label. Look Forward To Many New Tracks/Collabs!
Last edited by 2xS on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles
Deciple
Elite Freestyler

Re: Hip Hop (2xS Ft. Intrinsic Cadence)

Post by Deciple »

Bonez Production haha.. Thats my boy.. He lives in the same town as me.. his prices are way cheap just lease it man.. tags off..
but bout the track...
i like the hook.. and the way you all did it.. both your all verses are tight.. the fast verse was my fav, that was just sick... good stuff on this collab.. well done
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
lyrical1
Lyrically Inclined

Post by lyrical1 »

Good shit fellas, mos def a live track! Keep em comin
Kau the Lion
Boobs Indeed
Wins: 29
Losses: 10

Post by Kau the Lion »

Wow! Impressive. I really liked the hook and fast verse. The spoken part was a it corny but still cool. I can't really say anything bad about this track. Quality was nice, too.
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

Im Am Def Impressed... Dope Drop All The Way Around...Imma Dl This Joint Hit Me Up....
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
Alvin
Sudonim Free
Wins: 8
Losses: 3
No Shows: 1

Post by Alvin »

Yo, this is real FUCKING NICE. Just the right amount. I liked it man(s). The two levels from Cadence n you on the hook feels a little weird? an effect or something? Real good man, i cant really say anything outside of that. The flow of it was awesome, although i will say, Cadence's flow changed up quite a bit and, too excess, well it stayed the same. Not a bad thing by any means, just a miss match. Fucking straight though!
blokB
Micless
Losses: 1

Post by blokB »

nice guys. lyrical content is raw in this one. personaly i dont care for the hook but the message is on point for what i stand for. this would have a definate spot on my mp3 player guys. nice drop.
We must always and forever have hip-hops best interest at heart. We must allow ourselves to be critical of the music and culture so that ideas and beliefs that aren’t progressive can be eliminated and made unattractive to our youth. Our allegiance to Hip Hop has to be about more than romanticized ideas of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem. Instead our allegiances must be rooted in what we individually and collectively determine beneficial. The story of misogyny, materialism, murder and mayhem doesn’t end well. We’ve got proof. Doing what one believes is individually and collectively beneficial may allow for a better ending. Or better yet, no ending at all.
C.I Truth
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

@ Deciple. . .Thanks For Listening, I'll Return The Feed Bro. As For Tha Beat, Well, By Negotiating, I Mean I'm Actually Working On Being One Of His Artists. I'm Jus Puttin The Final Touches On That, And The Deal Is Sealed Lol.

@ Lyrical1. . .Yo Man, Good Looks On Peeping. My Bad For Not Feeding All Ur Tracks, I'll Feed A Couple Today Ite?

@ FlipSide. . .Yeah Man If U Wanna DL It You Can Go Here http://mixcraftlive.com/members/1083/audio.php And DL It. The Website Is My DAW's Artist Website, So It's Safe Mods.

@ PunchdDrunk. . .Glad You Enjoyed It Man. Thanks For Listening, And I Just Noticed Wat You Meant About The Vocals Bein Off. His Are Higher Than Mine, So I'm Gonna Fine Tune It Now. When I Originally Mixed His, I Wasn't Home, And I Was Doin It With My Headphones. I Forgot Ta Re-Mix It With My monitors When I Got Home Yesterday, so I'ma Fix That Now. Good Catch!

@ Blokb. . .Thanks For Listening Bro. As I Stated With Flip, If U Wanna DL It, You Can Just Click That Link And It Shud Take U To My Mixcraft Artist Page, From There, Just DL It And You'll Be Good.
Deciple
Elite Freestyler

Post by Deciple »

becoming his artist... thats crazy.. imma be doing a few tracks with him... maybe sooner or later you can jump on a track with him and me... you never know.. tell him you know me...
Last edited by Deciple on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

Dudes, this track was sick as hell no doubt about it the hook was done well a good idea to do that shit executed nicely no doubt, every verse had nice lyrics, and the flow was cool IC got the best flow with that fast spittin really done well i was feeling that shit cause i like writing like that i try not to but it's natural, so yeah great track i got this shit on my ipod laptop any listening device lol good shit no doubt really impressed be down to make a track when any of you no doubt keep this shit comin
The Eagerness Is Putrid My Fluids Acid Leaves You Vexed Like Black Holes
Your Inept To Correct Stretched Like Fat Folds Perplexed Like Castro
I'm So Tenacious With Rhymes Sensatious So Patient With Lines
While You Fill Your Writtens With Filler And So Stay Vacant In Mind
I'm Amiable But Too Your Haters I Appease Your Arcane Admissions
Dark Games No Vision Your Avarice Lead To Scarred Shamed Partitions
So Callous In His Candor You Have To Coerce For Neglect
For Worse Or For Best I'm Confidant With A Verse Of Respect

!!ILLEST MINDS!!
Orfadox
Britain's Great White Hope
Wins: 7
Losses: 11

Post by Orfadox »

Damn This Tune Is Sicccck Nice Work Fella's
Illest's most likely to shock you in 2011
Illest's class of 2010
Illest's text collab of 2010 Collectively Ill - Haunted Street's
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

@ Deciple. . .Yeah Man, It Just Became Official, 2xS Is Now Under Bonez' Label. Pretty Good Huh? Just Gotta Get Him A Pic And A Couple Other Things, And Then He'll Add Me To His Artist Tab On Tha Soundclick Page. I'll Let Him Know That I Kno U Next Time I Chit Chat With Him

@ Mutual. . .Yeah, Would You Believe Me If I Told You I Wrote That Hook In A Humvee, While It Was -20 Degrees OUtside? Lmao, Cuz I Did. Glad You Liked It. Me N IC Did A Real Good Job Whipping It Together. Glad Ta Hear You Dl'ed It Man! It Makes Me Happy Ta Kno People Are Hearing My Shit And Keeping It! Show Ya Peoples! Lol. We'll Talk Bout Future Collabs Soon

@ Orfadox. . .Thanks For Listening. Be Sure Ta Keep Your Eyes Open For Next Week's Drop. . .My "Letter To Hip Hop" Is Sure To Catch ALOT Of Attention. . .
Skunkle Sam
Potential Emcee

Post by Skunkle Sam »

This is dope, not the conventional ridiculous shit that the mainstream is eating up. Real shit, much respect.
Not immortal, I just forgot how to die
TheNobleOne
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by TheNobleOne »

this shit was nice son. thats it. got my head bobbin.
Slicka
Elite Freestyler
Losses: 2

Post by Slicka »

yo im fuckin wit this hard....how you mix ya shit down so smooth?

Return to “The Booth”