Hip Hop (2xS Ft. Intrinsic Cadence)

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

Re: Hip Hop (2xS Ft. Intrinsic Cadence)

Post by 2xS »

@ Skunkle. . .Funny Name Man, Lol, But Yeah, Thanks For Listening. I'm Trying To Veer Away From The Mainstraim Music For The Most Part. I'm Really Getting Into The Essence Of This And Focusing More On Lyric Substance. Thanks For Noticing That

@ Noble. . .Glad Ta Hear You Feelin It Like That. That's Tha Kind Of Response We Always Looking For!

@ Slicka. . .Good Looks On Listening, And As Far As Mixing, Message Me And I'll Explain It, Cuz It's WAYYYY Too Long To Explain In This Topic, And I Don't Wanna Spam It Up Ya Kno?
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles
Quix
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 89
Losses: 29
No Shows: 1

Post by Quix »

smothh shit main ... they said it all ^^^
Real Recognize Real ... who dah Fuck is you???

Awards:
2009 Text diss of the year
2009 Most Hated
2011 Battler Of the Year
Livenlearn
Rhyme Master

Post by Livenlearn »

Clean ish, I see yall gettn buzz from this joint, I really did enjoy the verses. They were well thought out and clean, just smooth all around...The chorus to me needs a lil work I see what you were going for but I believe it could be smoother...Otherwise nice job, love to see yall collab some more
Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

http://www.usershare.net/56nqkqtksmq6
IntrinsicCadence
Hong Kong Phooey
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Post by IntrinsicCadence »

Nice to see so many of you all are appreciatin' the work 2xS and I put into this collab track. I just wanna say that 2xS was a great emcee to collab with, as well as his lyrical and flow skills, he also helped a lot in mixing my verses, and he took charge in coming up with the hook. Not to mention he also kept me on track so that we were able to get this done in a timely manner.

It's nice to see that our effort is well appreciated.

Keep an eye out for some other collab tracks that I've got currently underway. I've got one with Livenlearn that'll be ready soon, another with Loon E Lou that shouldn't be too far off as well, one with Deciple in the works, and another with Punch Drunk that will soon be getting off the ground.
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

@ Quix. . .Good Looks Man, Thanks Fa Listening

@ LivenLearn. . .Yeah, IC Is Already Established On This Site. Now It's My Turn! Lol We Are Gettin A Good Buzz Tho, And That's Always A Good Thing! As For The hook, Getting That Kind Of Hook Done Perfectly Is Only Possible (IMO) If Both People Are Physically At The Same Studio. I Think WE Did Good Being Half A Planet Away From Each Other LOL. As For Future Projects. . .They'll Have Their Time :D

@ IC. . .Yo Man, Props On The Collab. You Killed It, And I'm lookin Forward To Future Projects! Lyrically IC Did A Great Job. Delivery Wise He Deff Outshined Me! It Was A Pleasure Workin With U Man.
Omnie
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 8

Post by Omnie »

props on this...the beat is sick and the rhyming is tight as hell. one of the best drops ive heard.
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down!!!
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

@ OMNI. . .Ayy Good Looks Man. Thanks For Listening. We Both Put In Hard Work, So Its Good Ta See It Being Appreciated

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

Return to “The Booth”