"Outta This World" HD Music Video CHECK IT OUT

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
YungDosia
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 23
Losses: 11

Re: "Outta This World" HD Music Video CHECK IT OUT

Post by YungDosia »

thanks everyone for the honest fb. thanks blok yeah we shot it in 4 days edited it in 1 full day. im a take all the fb in tho and take it in.

2x- thanks fam for listening and giving me that feedback, its funny how u thought i was reading yhat part cuz the chorus is the only part i did off the top of my head lol cuz i smoked the bombest D9 hash and was floooatin lol. appreciate the good insight and ill fix up the kinks for the next one.
Your Okay....Im A Beast.
Yomommaspimp wrote:Dosia wins everything...there's a video on youtube where chuck norris attempts to roundhouse kick youngdosia...sadly chuck is in the hospital with a broken leg.

DOSIA THE GOAT!
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Post by Riggz »

Shit, I enjoy watchin' young cats come up on each stage. So I say, fuk it Dosia.. keep doin' big thangs. You know what you need to work on, but its more than what I'm personally doing in the rap game.

Do you!
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
YungDosia
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 23
Losses: 11

Post by YungDosia »

MY NIGGA RIGGZ!!! how the fuck u been my dude? thanks for showing love my nigga.
Your Okay....Im A Beast.
Yomommaspimp wrote:Dosia wins everything...there's a video on youtube where chuck norris attempts to roundhouse kick youngdosia...sadly chuck is in the hospital with a broken leg.

DOSIA THE GOAT!

Return to “The Booth”