"Suppose 2 Be Mine"

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
YungDosia
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 23
Losses: 11

"Suppose 2 Be Mine"

Post by YungDosia »

http://www.reverbnation.com/dosiaakayungdos

"suppose 2 be mine" this track will be on our mixtape dropping soon.

Chorus- Rob

Verse1- Cory Pak

Verse2- Dosia

Enjoy leave some feedback please
Your Okay....Im A Beast.
Yomommaspimp wrote:Dosia wins everything...there's a video on youtube where chuck norris attempts to roundhouse kick youngdosia...sadly chuck is in the hospital with a broken leg.

DOSIA THE GOAT!
ProVerseIdy
Potential Emcee
Losses: 1

Re: "Suppose 2 Be Mine"

Post by ProVerseIdy »

The Chorus:
Idk I personally am not really feeling it. It just kind of bores me.

1st Verse:
Is pretty nice, flow and lyrics is good.

2nd Verse:
The mic presence is really good, flow and lyrics I feel are real nice, fits well.

Overall this is a pretty decent track.

Keep Up.
Deciple
Elite Freestyler

Post by Deciple »

The beat was tight, i wasnt expecting the laid back type vocals.. the intro/hook i guess you call it.. just didnt really like it at all... the 1st dude had good flow, what you all singing about is so common and just not really my type of track.. but it was good... Your verse had the same type of vocals which is good considering you following with the first verse... but you know you have expectations of a track as soon as you hear a beat and this wasnt it.. I did like your verse better... like ProVerseIdy said.. presence was good.. and the hook wasnt really my flavor i like either.. but its a good track.. keep em coming
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
IntrinsicCadence
Hong Kong Phooey
Wins: 3
Losses: 3

Post by IntrinsicCadence »

Chorus- I actually liked it, super mellow, I can understand why the previous two cats wouldn't like it, but since I'm in a real mellow mood at the moment the mellow feel is nice.

1st verse- kinda comes in with energy too energetically after the chorus sets up a super mellow vibe, but other than that point the delivery is nice and the flow is solid. Think it'd match up better with a more energetic beat though

2nd verse- your voice and delivery style matches up with the sound of the beat a bit better than the 1st dude, and you gotta smooth flow. Lyrically I wasn't feelin' it too much, the feeling of the chorus creates a kinda feeling that doesn't match with the lyrical content ur spittin'. That'd be a similar criticism I'd give to the previous verse too. It's like the chorus makes me expect some real heartfelt spit but the feelings spit in the verses seem like their about someone u think is fly but don't actually know that well.

Overall- It's a decent track. The beat is good, but not made for this kind of delivery. The delivery is good, but just not made for this kind of beat. The chorus is good if coupled with some real mellow flow styles, and the flow styles are good if coupled with a more energetic chorus.
YungDosia
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 23
Losses: 11

Post by YungDosia »

thanks for the feed fam...but yeah it was suppose to be about a girl you kinda of new and should be yours ya kno...thanks again and if u got links leave um ill rtf
Your Okay....Im A Beast.
Yomommaspimp wrote:Dosia wins everything...there's a video on youtube where chuck norris attempts to roundhouse kick youngdosia...sadly chuck is in the hospital with a broken leg.

DOSIA THE GOAT!

Return to “The Booth”