I AIn't Gonna Stop

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

I AIn't Gonna Stop

Post by 2xS »

[soundclick]9411717[/soundclick]

Intro:
I AIN’T GONNA STOP
Ayy, Yuh, Ayy, AYY, Its Ya Boi Double S Mayne, I’m Back, My Nigga Mac Soy Working Tha Magic Behind Tha Scene, Ay Dis Ones For These Niggaz Thinkin I’ma Stop Dis Grind, I Got News For Ya Nigga! Wats Up?

Hook:
Its Too Much Money To Be Made And Tha Streetz Don’t Quit//
So I’ma Ride Dis Bitch Out Til Tha Beat Don’t Hit//
I AINT GONNA STOP
Gotta Git It Nigga, I Ain’t Boutz Ta Back Down//
Focused On tha Grind Gotta Git It How I Live//
Put Everything Into It, Give It All I Gotz Ta Give//
I AINT GONNA STOP

Verse:
I Was Born At Tha Bottom, Blazed Ta Tha Top//
Motivated By Tha Pay Check, Saved Up Tha Guap//
Turned Around N Got This Booth That I Saved Up N Bought//
N Gave It Strait Shocks Like It Was Tazed By Tha Cops//
I Ain’t Tamed, I Was Taught To Keep Ya Game On Tha Lock//
And If It Lookz Like Itz Got Fuckin Flamez Then Itz Hot//
I Guess Datz Y I Kno Dat I’m On Fire Wit Tha Flow//
Man, I Guess Datz Y They Know I Won’t Retire Wit Tha Flow//
I Built A Whole Fuckin Empire Wit Tha Flow//
And Caught Everything Ya Threw Like Umpires Wit Tha Flow//
Yeah, I’m Still On My Feet, And I’m Still On Tha Beat//
A Good Year For Tha Road, Man I’m Still On Tha Street//
Lyrically, I’m Still On Tha Heat. . .Datz Tha Damn Facts//
And Datz Y I Steady Git Pussy Like A Tampax//
I Slam Tracks, And Bitches Like Ta Ram That//
Cuz I’m Always On Tha Grind Like An Amtrak//
Ya Mans Whack, And I Ain’t Ever Had Ta Say It Twice//
Never Wit Tha Gamez Cuz I Ain’t Tha Type Fa Playin Dice//
Unless We Gamble On Tha Truth That I’m Sayin, Right//
Cuz Everyone That Hears Me, Constantly Will Say I’m Nice//
U Gotta Notice How Tha Multies Are Stayin Iced//
Cold With Tha Words, Shit, U Might Have Ta Play It Twice//
I Spray It Right, And Leave U Witta Stray At Night//
Have U Screamin GOD But He Won’t Hear It When U Pray Ta Christ//
Back To Tha Topic, Tha Stacks In My Pocket//
Money On Tha Rise Like Tha Path Of A Rocket//
I’m Down Ta Get It, So I’m Grippin On Tha Handle Still//
While These Niggaz Trippin Like They Slippin On Banana Peels//
I Manage Skillz, Datz Y I’m Tha King Of Dallas//
And U’ll Always See Me With Tha Green Like Caesar Salad//
My Reasons Valid, Niggas Gotta Feel Ma Thirst//
Wanna See Me Stop? Then I Guess U’ll Have Ta Kill Me First//
Bitch!

Hook:
Its Too Much Money To Be Made And Tha Streetz Don’t Quit//
So I’ma Ride Dis Bitch Out Til Tha Beat Don’t Hit//
I AINT GONNA STOP
Focused On tha Grind Gotta Git It How I Live//
Put Everything Into It, Give It All I Gotz Ta Give//
I AINT GONNA STOP
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Re: I AIn't Gonna Stop

Post by FlipSide »

u dropped madd hard on this.. i semi liked the hook...u have the right energy, kind of reminds me of fat joe.. a lil more flow tho.. aiight metas in there.. mixed well and delivered very well... i think this the first drop i checked out by u and im impressed...
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

this is pretty hot... not gonna lie... but if ur from Texas then the hook woulda been FIRE if it was chopped n skrewed... i could hear it on that beat honestly... newayz lyrics were nice... flow was good... be a good intro for a mixtape good shit dude... keep droppin
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6
Losses: 5

Post by Onediversekid »

I wasn't really feeling this. Don't get me wrong though, I don't think it sounded bad, it just comes down to personal tastes. I thought the sound quality was good, not the best, but it never is.

The big issue for me was the verse. It's way too long. I just feel if the verse is too long, it becomes a chore for people to listen to. You want to give not only yourself a break, but the listener as well. Instead of having this verse that drowns together, you want to structure it all in a way that will make people want more from you. You don't want to blow your load all at once. lol

Also, the hook will never stick in anybody's head, if it's only sitting at the beginning and end of the song. It's just something to think about for the future. I don't want to tell you how to write your music.

Anyways, good job, keep it up.
Sentus
Rhyme Master

Post by Sentus »

What the fuck was up with the ayys in the begining, it sounded mad homo. I thought this was an alright song though, you had some alright rhymes in there but you need to be more original with your rhymes. Your lyrics were pretty boring and you weren't saying much worth listening to, pretty basic punchlines.
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

@ Flip, U've Checked Ma Other Track Before Famz Lol But Good Lookz.

@ Lawgix, Yeah Datz Exactly Wat It's Gonna B. Mixtape Intro LOL

@ Diverse, I Didn't Write It In Song Format So I'm Wasn't Aiming For A Catchy Hook Or Hook-Verse-Hook-Verse-Hook Structure. But I See Where U Coming From, And If I Was Aiming For That Song Format, Trust Me, It Would Be Regular 8 Bar Verses, Etc. Since This Was An Mixtape Intro, I Jus Wanted Ta Go Strait Into It With A Hook-Verse-Hook Mixtape Format

@Sentus, I Was Drunk When I Laid This Down So Tha Intro Was Just Freelance And I Went With It. Quit Bitchin :p. As For Originality, Its An INTRO, I'm Not Pullin Hard Punches For AN INTRO. Personal Tastes I Guess As Far As U Saying Its Boring. Oh Well, Can't Sway Everyone. Good Looks
Sentus
Rhyme Master

Post by Sentus »

You should make the intro one of the best songs on the album to get the attention of the listener.
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion. I Could Do My Intro As Just Talking And Bullshittin Around, And I Know Where U Coming From, But Still, Thats YOUR Opinion And It Doesn't Follow Where I'm Trying To Go So Like I Sed, Good Looks. And I Agree, The Intro Should Be One Of The Best For An Album, But NOT For A MIXTAPE. If I'm Pushin A Mixtape, With No Intention For Profit, I Don't Wanna Waste Ma Best Punches On It. Now If I'm Pushin An Album, And SEEKING Profit, Then Hell Yuh Ma Nigga I'ma Throw Ma Best Punches In That Intro. See What I'm Sayin?
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

Double S wrote:@ Flip, U've Checked Ma Other Track Before Famz Lol But Good Lookz.

@ Lawgix, Yeah Datz Exactly Wat It's Gonna B. Mixtape Intro LOL

@ Diverse, I Didn't Write It In Song Format So I'm Wasn't Aiming For A Catchy Hook Or Hook-Verse-Hook-Verse-Hook Structure. But I See Where U Coming From, And If I Was Aiming For That Song Format, Trust Me, It Would Be Regular 8 Bar Verses, Etc. Since This Was An Mixtape Intro, I Jus Wanted Ta Go Strait Into It With A Hook-Verse-Hook Mixtape Format

@Sentus, I Was Drunk When I Laid This Down So Tha Intro Was Just Freelance And I Went With It. Quit Bitchin :p. As For Originality, Its An INTRO, I'm Not Pullin Hard Punches For AN INTRO. Personal Tastes I Guess As Far As U Saying Its Boring. Oh Well, Can't Sway Everyone. Good Looks
sometimes catchy hooks even for mixtape intros are good because they catch the attention of the listener... u wanna stand out above the competition... like i said this track is good but the hook woulda been cool to have a chopped n skrewed feel on it... but whatevers clever
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
2xS
Elite Freestyler

Post by 2xS »

WATTTTTTTTT I Gotta Lotta His Tracks N Shit N I Aint Ever Heard That Line LOL Ain't Dat Bout A Bitch.
Onediversekid
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 6

Post by Onediversekid »

Double S,

If all you're going to do is defend yourself from every piece of criticism you receive, then why are you putting your songs up on here? No one is interested in hearing every little excuse you have. We are trying to give you some constructive feedback and let you know what you can do to improve, so let us do that.

I understand that you want to do things your way, and that's fine, but next time let us know that, and we will all keep our opinions to ourselves. You're obviously set in your ways, so we'll let you figure out what sounds good and what doesn't.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I just think you should be a little more appreciative of the feedback you're receiving, rather then tell everyone who doesn't agree why they are wrong.

And one last thing. Whether you're working on an album or a mix tape, it should all be the best shit you can deliver. No one is going to be interested in your album if all they heard from you previously, was a half ass mix tape. Every song should be the best it can be, you shouldn't let profit determine that for you.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

I agree with a few of the statements I've read, and disagree with a couple.

Can't say I agree with my nigga Diverse on this one. Personally I thought this track was dope. I like shit with that "go hard, or go home" mentality! So when I hear presentations like this...I carefully listen becuz some niggaz try spittin shit like their the re-birth of 2Pac and turn out sounding like the re-birth of Richard Simmons instead. But I'll give credit where it's due, I felt that you did this beat justice, and you executed this very well. Great mixtape material in my opinion and I enjoyed listenin to it (which is what is important in the long-run).

You have flow. I'm also stoked to see another Mexican rapper hit the page other than myself, HKX and Loon E. All bullshit aside though...you need to trash that intro. It doesn't matter if your talkin shit in the beginning of a track, or just makin sounds and expressions...it needs to fit the platform of the track, otherwise it'll make it sound off. If something sounds wack at the beginning of a track...chances increase that your listening audience is already reaching for the "next track" button and aren't interested enough in giving your song a chance. If you want a intro on this song...I suggest erasing what you have on there and doing a new one from scratch.

Other than that...I have no other complaints. This is on of the better drops I've heard on here in weeks. I'll give this track an overall 8 out of 10!
AbZ The Beast
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3

Post by AbZ The Beast »

quality was very good.
Mic presence is also solid man.
some cool lines in there.some were iffy.
i'ma big hiphop head, but i still like me some gangsta shit
i actually really like the chorus,had a goo anthem type feel.

keep doing your thang man
THE FINAL SHADE' COMING FALL 2010
www.soundclick.com/abzthebeast

Return to “The Booth”