Original sin

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
MohammedT
Potential Emcee

Original sin

Post by MohammedT »

[soundclick]9369718[/soundclick]

tried to switch it up and write something more meaningful i guess. brings back old memories in high school with certain girls. anyways, not the same old braggadocio rap, so lets see what yall think about it.

Lyrics:

"coming at this beatuy with the silliest aggression
because she has the prettiest reflection, it truely is a weapon. You cured me when i thought i couldn't deal with this depresson; serious infected by this love bug in the prettiest of dresses. right now...i'm as ready as i'll ever be. Your heart is sweet music with the deadliest of melodies. An angel with her wings spread open wide. We'll carve our names into a tree trunk and hope to die, because this momen is beautiful in every sense, my heart is very dense, and covered in a cherry pit. So...you probably think this writting is goofy bee. well then please just excuse it as stupid me. Just been thinkin of you lots as you can see and in return all these thoughts are confusing me. Trickling tears from her eyes on your sweaty flesh, bloody feathers from her wings turn into a wedding dress."

"...sometimes its hard to grab a coat and run with a broken thumb. Im out of control and still high off of coke and rum. All the shit that i've been through that i'm coping from. Note to son: i don't have friends and i don't hope for none. So, if i'm not dead or in jail, i'l come back from retiremt, more raw than i was in headed for hell. Exchange love letters so blindly that she read it braille. She's a snake that's shedded her tail, i won't fail. Passions escape me and i'e been irrational lately. but all i want to do in life is last with you baby. my life is drifting away like particles that shift in the rain, crying out to anybody that's within the listenin range. Should i fix my problems or should i put a clip in the brain? my wisdom has changed because my happiness is mixed in with pain. You say that you love it's not true it's mean. we end as a cliche like its not you its me."
Last edited by MohammedT on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2xS
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 2

Re: Original sin

Post by 2xS »

Ite. . .

One Thing I Woulda Liked Ta See Was Posted Lyrics. Makes It Much Easier To Follow Along Wit Wat U Sayin, As Well As Bring Up Quotables Much Faster. . .Newayz, Quality Wise It's On Point. Crisp, Clear. Maybe Turn The Vocals Up Just A Tad On Ya 2nd Verse. Multies Are Smooth. Connected Very Well And Made It That Much Better. "She's A Snake That Shedded Itself" Nice. I'm Sure I'd Have More Quotes Ta Pull Out, But Without Lyrics, Its A Bit Harder. . .IMO, U Stayed On Topic Nicely And Rode The Beat Pretty Damn Good. . .O/A Good Listen

Edit: RTF? http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/fuck- ... 17379.html
. . .If It Ain't Audio, Don't Ask Me To Vote. . .
http://www.reverbnation.com/2xsdoubles
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

Aiight... i love this beat... u got a dope flow on this..and i like the quality a lil better than the last i heard... but u went well with energy dude.. the beats too loud tho.. u got a grimy sound.. and thats cool.. but it gets lost in the instro.. nice drop though.. i see good things here now.. stay up dude
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
MohammedT
Potential Emcee

Post by MohammedT »

thanks a lot. lyrics updated.
MohammedT
Potential Emcee

Post by MohammedT »

ThaOneYouHate wrote:This is a pretty dope track. Express a lot of emotion and imagery with the lyrics. Quality could be a little better. It's a dope track for what it is though.
thanksman.
Sentus
Rhyme Master

Post by Sentus »

I liked everything about this track except your voice, it sounded weird and I wasn't really feeling it. Flow was good though, and the lyrics were good. I liked songs more serious like this.

I don't have friends and I don't hope for none...Loved that line

Return to “The Booth”