To The Sky Snippet

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Young K
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 3
Losses: 2

To The Sky Snippet

Post by Young K »

Just got my laptop back and wanted to show you guys some off the shiz I've been writing, I would really appreciate feed on the mixing because that's the area that I need to improve on right now.

-K

http://www.reverbnation.com/#/artist/so ... ls/3854361

[soundclick]<div style="width:473px; border:solid #999999 1px; background-image:url('http://www.soundclick.com/images/elogos/SC_ExtBG.png')">
<a href='http://www.soundclick.com/kaao'>
<div style="background-color:width:460px; height:45px; cursor:pointer; background-image:url('http://www.soundclick.com/images/elogos/SC_460.png');"></div></a>
<div id="lower"><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="60" width="473" data="http://www.soundclick.com/player/V2/mp3player.swf">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.soundclick.com/player/V2/mp3player.swf" />
<param name="loop" value="false" />
<param name="menu" value="false" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="flashvars" value="playType=single&songid=9029272&scid=9029272&q=hi&ext=1" />
<param name="scale" value="noscale" />
<param name="salign" value="b" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" />
</object></div></div>[/soundclick]
Last edited by Young K on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:33 am, edited 6 times in total.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Re: To The Sky Snippet

Post by Lawgix »

shits dope man... drop the beat down a bit n u'll be golden homie... lyrics are tight sounds like a kid cudi joint... good shit bro...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Young K
Elite Freestyler

Post by Young K »

Aiight good looking Law.
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by FlipSide »

shit is tight.... flow is on point... like some young jay shit.... The beat is a lil high or lyrics a lil low tho... shit is tight
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -
Young K
Elite Freestyler

Post by Young K »

Thanks for the feed.

I just put the full version up and I replaced the link.
Young K
Elite Freestyler

Post by Young K »

Good looking on the feed man.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

Your flow and choice of beats is starting to improve...you can tell right away when compared to some of your earlier drops! I liked the concept of the hook. I thought it could've been executed a bit smoother...but I did like where you were goin with it.

This mixing is better than the old stuff for sure. But keep doin your thang...you're improving in stride, and that's good progess.

Track get's a 7.5/10
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

aight dis is wats up ur def improvin' which is good like how u flowed on dat track and liked how u flipped it I actually wasn't expectin' dis which is a good thing hook does need improvement tho and ur quality is aight needs work but it's koo I could hear it so dats wats important keep droppin' tracks dawg 7/10

-- 03 May 2010 19:13 --

aight dis is wats up ur def improvin' which is good like how u flowed on dat track and liked how u flipped it I actually wasn't expectin' dis which is a good thing hook does need improvement tho and ur quality is aight needs work but it's koo I could hear it so dats wats important keep droppin' tracks dawg 7/10
Young K
Elite Freestyler

Post by Young K »

Thanks for the feed, appreciate it.
Loon E Lou
Fuck You, Pay Me
Wins: 11
Losses: 6

Post by Loon E Lou »

aight man i was waitn for a chance to be around sum speakers to leave some feed. it was worth the wait dawg. this shit is hyped, wit some old skool, and deffy a hip hop hit. the beat was dope. the type of shit i would like to get down to. lyrics sounded alot cleaner than what youve worked on before. shiiiiiiit i was lookin thru ma projects and found the one we was supposed to wrk on. my fault on the lag. but afta hearin this, if u still interested, this quality soundin waaaay better. but back to ur joint, the effects was ku dawg. nutn too over powerin. just right imo. um.....what else.........fuck. i dunno dawg this shit was straight. the mixin was pretty good. jus about a couple low spots here and there, but thats jus a producer's ear. im supposed to catch shit like that. dope dope. hit me

Loon E Out............

Return to “The Booth”