Friends Come N Go

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Friends Come N Go

Post by HKX »

[soundclick]8752928[/soundclick]

Friends Come N Go we all been there some do they own thing or some jus fuck u over and become enemies. Some want 2 be ur friend again over time when u don't want n e thing 2 do wit dat person. Dis is jus my story of how Friends Come N Go.

Dis one is goin' on the 3rd street album recorded it a few weeks ago. Leave a link so I could leave u feed enjoy da track.
ThatSexyDude
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 4
Losses: 9

Re: Friends Come N Go

Post by ThatSexyDude »

tight track, and i know you spilled what you had in your mind in this track, i felt like the chorus wasnt to much of a chorus, it was mixed like a verse. but fix that it still tight
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3

Post by HKX »

unfortunately da hook is sumthin' I ain't plannin' 2 fix haha but thanks tho man appreciate da feed I made da hook dat way it's sumthin' I was feelin' at da time.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

see i can relate to this track... cause i've had so-called friends turn their back on me too... the hook is fine as it is... down to the point i liked the hook... keep it homie... ur flow is different than everybody elses... u got those pauses n shit i like it... haha... i probably need to find my swag again... its just the way we write honestly... this was a dope song tho man... seriously its somethin i'd bump i still bump ur CD and Kurses haha... good shit tho man...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Deciple
Elite Freestyler

Post by Deciple »

Dude that beat is sick as heck. Your concept hits home to a lot of people that listen, gets u thinking.. makes it a memorable track, lyrics were just right, delivery was on point, flow was tight, i thought the hook was just right.. Good track man..

You can peep this and drop feed on this if you like.. http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/love- ... 16072.html
Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Psalms 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
~Symbolikull~
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 37
Losses: 16

Post by ~Symbolikull~ »

its life... who hasnt had to deal wit it..

this shit was illy man, some real shit... i would bump this shit
i'll smack yuh with rage i force multis outta my ass to the page
FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0

Post by FlipSide »

thats real right there..... they come n go...the revolving door... nice quality n tempo
BANG BANG!!!! I Shot U Down
̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ -

Return to “The Booth”