Push 2 Shove (Dosia Exposure Diss)

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Jaie Young
Rookie
Losses: 1

Re: Push 2 Shove (Dosia Exposure Diss)

Post by Jaie Young »

AAAAAHHHH, it's A.M.E BITCH! I don't know what he tried for in the first place, good shit Rock! I'm on my way to B1 so i can get it in! See me out!IT's your boy Young Maverick A.K.A They should Crown me the prince, let's go!
YungDosia
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 23
Losses: 11

Post by YungDosia »

lol i gotchu soon
Your Okay....Im A Beast.
Yomommaspimp wrote:Dosia wins everything...there's a video on youtube where chuck norris attempts to roundhouse kick youngdosia...sadly chuck is in the hospital with a broken leg.

DOSIA THE GOAT!
Yomommaspimp
Lyrically Inclined
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by Yomommaspimp »

dosia the greatest rapper ever....enough said
Last edited by Yomommaspimp on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

YungDosia wrote:lol i gotchu soon
Observe as I continue to not give a shit lol
-MenaCe-
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 22
Losses: 19
No Shows: 1

Post by -MenaCe- »

Shit Was Dope..Effective Diss 4 sure
E-Makulate Metaphorz
" Ya'll Can't Stop Tha Movement!! "
Weird Sense
Rookie

Post by Weird Sense »

The personals are very extensive in this track. The punches are all right, however some seem to be a reach...(titanic...overboard). Syllable match-ups exceed one which is pretty good nowadays.

Coming into this not knowing the opponent that well I lose out on numerous personals but can accurately identify them there.

Alright diss track but nothing too elaborate.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

The "Titanic...Overboard" line isn't really meant to be a punch-line. It's more of a referal-analogy. It's purpose is to make reference or comparison and then bring us into the next bar.

But you're right...it's hard to come at someone that you don't know on a peronal level. There are alot of gaps that need to be filled...but meh, you work with what you've got right!?

Thanks for the feed WS...I appreciate the thoughts and opinion. Much Respect.
Riggz
Rap King
Wins: 16
Losses: 8

Post by Riggz »

Kurse wrote:...

Sad thing is...this all started all because you got upset over feedback that someone left you. Instead of them jumpin on the "Oh my God I Love Dosia" train, like you hoped they would...they gave you some honest constructive critsism. It wasn't hate...they didn't know you...there was no reason to hate. You can't come to a Hip-Hop forum and share your material in search of feedback from other artists and not expect someone to leave an opinion on how they think you could improve the track or have done it differently. That's the sole purpose of these forums. But wether or not you're an emotional nigga...you can't get bent up over shit. Just say "thanks" and up it for the next feed. Now all you've accomplished is making more than handful of other artists think your arrogant and shit and tarnished your reputation throughout the forum. You could've came here...maybe banged out collabs wit other various talents, made some good mixtape material and networked nicely. Instead all you did was shoot a hole in the deck of your boat.

Do what you will Dosia...believe what you want...attack who you want...whatever. But you keep actin the way you do...I can promise you that nobody on a professional level will ever sign you unless you grow up. I'm here to make music for Hip-Hop heads...not diss tracks for niggaz who do nothing more than talk a mess.
...that's word^^^^^
ILL Flow - thieves-vt15638.html
aka aL-b
"SHMUKS"
REBIRTH of the FIGHT CLUB... Say it with me!
STUD_PHaMOUS
Novice

Post by STUD_PHaMOUS »

this was alright, i thought it could have been better since it was a diss track. lyrically wise it was ok, the humor was on point tho. Decent track
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter
Wins: 1

Post by K.O. »

lol. baby oreo? fuckin' epic. this is why you that dude Kurse. ha

Return to “The Booth”