Rick Ross Diss

Release your best recorded material and let the world hear your talent. It doesn't matter what level you are on - you will get constructive feedback to increase your skills.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Forum rules
Embed your soundclick video players with [soundclick]Song Id[/soundclick]. You can also just put [soundclick]Embed Code[/soundclick].

Please go back and fix as many of your old songs as you want.
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Rick Ross Diss

Post by Omega Bill »

Got bored so I threw my mic in. Haven't done an audio since I first started comin' here and I might actually try to get better at it. Fell off quite a bit in this track but I really don't quite know what I'm doing on audio yet, haha.

Still gotta stop the whisperin shit. Enough of my own criticism though, I have a lot to improve, haha.
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

had a strange sound to ya voice
seemed like sum strange effect
lyrics started not bad got a lot worse IMO
the beat wasnt that good...too me that is
but ay it takes a while to make the transition between this ish
scriptures take a lil more thought IMO
cus in audio u can make up for stuff with your prescense, delivery n shyt
but yeah when i started i was terrible a couple songs down the line people sayin they like my lyrics
n shyt i maybe need to do sum work but i'm gettin there
keep'em comin Bill
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Your Voice Was 2 Loud .. Beat Wasnt Loud Enough .. Funny Effect To Your Shit.. First Time I Heard U Tryna Spit Slow .. N It Seemed It Wasnt Comin Out Natural ... U Just Gotta Let it Flow .. Switch Ya Voice Up... And Feel Good When u Spittin The Shit.. But For Da Attempt I Give U Props And For Critisizin Your Self I Give U Props.. You'll Grow If U Just Keep Doin Ya thang... Anyways Bill Fuck OFFICER RIIIICKY!..
El Original
Potential Emcee
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Post by El Original »

hahaha i know people that work for ross, but in this case i wont tell anyone cuz you still need to lower your pella or at least turn up the beat. Try to get on flow too. 5.7/10
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Post by Omega Bill »

Thanks for all the honest feed, guys.

And there isn't an effect to my voice, I just double-upped my pella.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Brucie...
...this was wayyy too short. Also contained too much bullshark testosterone! But in all seriousness. Lose the effect on your voice...it takes away from any seriousness that A "diss track" might have. Punches are mediocre fat jokes lol and definately needs better mixing. But with practice comes good results over time.

4 out of 10.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

yeah... i see lots of improvement... first off get a better mic... lol... step back from the mic u got... don't get all up on that shit... cause it drowns out the instrumental and then we just hear you loud as hell... flow was a bit off at points... i'd work on stayin on point with the beat... mic presense... and if u need to re-write ya lyrics cause it drags on... then do it... don't be worried "oh this ain't gonna sound good" just shorten it up to where its short sweet and to the point... keep workin on it dude... i'm sure u'll be a dope audio head once u practice at it...
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?

Return to “The Booth”