DELETE POSTS AND BE DELETED

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

domino it'd be better if u spoke ur mind.. after thinking for a while that way it wouldn't sound so retarded
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

When Do i Not Speak My Mind?

i Speak My Mind Constantly On This Forum, So Give Me an Example Of Where i Haven't.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Lawgix
The Aphilliated Assasin
Wins: 14
Losses: 8

Post by Lawgix »

omg too much arguing!
Don't Let The Game Make U, Make Urself

Lawgix

Illest Radio

"Sometimes You Gotta Stand By Your Failures To Recognize Your Success" Joe Budden

pest wrote:You look Easy... Whats Good?
AntiMaTTer wrote:lmao ...is this how you hit on all the chicks?
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

16 Micz wrote:and at the end of the day, who cares what you think?

more people than ever agree wit ur non sensical babble
Ambiguous Realm
Army Of Three
Wins: 46
Losses: 14
No Shows: 2

Post by Ambiguous Realm »

Domino wrote:When Do i Not Speak My Mind?

i Speak My Mind Constantly On This Forum, So Give Me an Example Of Where i Haven't.
domino it'd be better if u spoke ur mind.. after thinking for a while that way it wouldn't sound so retarded

the key words r..."after thinking for a while"
reason being..."it wouldn't sound so retarded"

an example of ur retardation..."When Do i Not Speak My Mind?"

i never said u didn't... i said u don't speak ur mind WELL.. u say the first thing that pops into ur head without giving any thought...
Subsist
Rap Professional
Wins: 11
Losses: 16

Post by Subsist »

If you're trying to act brave come speak your mind in my face not on a damn keyboard kid.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Subsist Shut da Fuck up first Off..

Second 16 Micz i Took Offense To Dat Bullshit How ur Da Only one Dat Speakz Hiz mind...
Most This Site Dont Like me Cause i Speak My Mind And Dont Give 2 Fuckz Wud Niggahz Say..
And No Ones Hatin on u Fa Bein 16.. Im 16 Myself.. Dere Jus Sayin u Have the Manatality of a Second Grader
Subsist
Rap Professional

Post by Subsist »

There, for example, he freely expresses his mind by telling me to fuck myself off. He wouldn't be at all afraid of the consequences, why?, cause there aren't any. No on the internet.
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Momeijah »

Subsist wrote:There, for example, he freely expresses his mind by telling me to fuck myself off. He wouldn't be at all afraid of the consequences, why?, cause there aren't any. No on the internet.
Are u Talking About Me? Are u Srsly Offended By What i Say? Both u And Me Aren't Worth Taking This Any Further Than a Little internet Scuffle Pal. if u Told Me To Fuck Off in One Thread id Tell u To Fuck Off, But if u Said 'Sup' in Another Thread id Reply in a Friendly Manner Lmao.

Also im Most Likely Tougher Than u in Real Life Lol.

Subsist
Rap Professional

Post by Subsist »

Im talking about hazard. And I excercise with twice your weight in the gym.
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Momeijah »

Subsist wrote:Im talking about hazard. And I excercise with twice your weight in the gym.
u Could Be Build Like Lou Ferringo And Still Be a Pussy. Fighting is Something u Have To Be Skilled at To End Up Not Getting Seriously Hurt... Or Even Better - Getting Seriously Hurt And Fucked Up But Still Getting Back Up To Win.

if i Was in a Fight With u, id Probably Just Throw a Jab at ur Adam's Apple, Then Kick u in The Solar Plexus. You'd Be Fucked And ur 'Muscles' Wouldn't Make Shit Of a Difference. Plus im Sure i Can Take More Of a Beating Than u And i Highly Doubt That Many Of The People Here Could Beat Me in a Fist Fight.

Reply if u Wish Lol Because im Just Gnna Keep Shooting ur Bullshit Theories Down.

Subsist
Rap Professional

Post by Subsist »

kicking your ass wouldn't prove anything. youll just go home and get back to your "get high and browse the internet" routine.
LadySam
Lady Warlord
Wins: 6
Losses: 3

Post by LadySam »

-.HaZarD.- wrote:Subsist Shut da Fuck up first Off..

Second 16 Micz i Took Offense To Dat Bullshit How ur Da Only one Dat Speakz Hiz mind...
Most This Site Dont Like me Cause i Speak My Mind And Dont Give 2 Fuckz Wud Niggahz Say..
And No Ones Hatin on u Fa Bein 16.. Im 16 Myself.. Dere Jus Sayin u Have the Manatality of a Second Grader
16? i thought u were like 18 by now?
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist

Post by Momeijah »

Subsist wrote:kicking your ass wouldn't prove anything. youll just go home and get back to your "get high and browse the internet" routine.
Oh BAWWWWWWW!!!!! Subsist Just Hit Me Hard With That One... Ow Ouch Owwie.

Trying To Offend Me By Listing Two Things i Openly Admit To Doing a Lot is Well, Stupid. it's Like Me Saying i Love Bagels And u Saying 'Huhu Omg u Love Bagels Omg What a Loozarrr'. But Hey, What's So Bad About Getting High And Using The internet More Than ur Average Joe? i Spend a Lot Of The Day in Front Of a Computer Because..... Oh Yeah! Because That's What i Do For College u idiot. And i Spend a Lot Of Time Getting Blazed Because, Wait For it... i Can Afford To! Lol.

im Sorry if i Angered u Man, Chill Out, Get a Joint in ur System. u Seem So Tense And Pissed Off at The World. id Like To See u Back Up All The Stupid Theories u Make Up About Me, And Also Calm Down And improve ur Social Skills Rather Than Being a Grumpy Douche That Hops From Cock To Cock Like Crab Lice.

i Can Teach u My Son, i Can Make u Flourish. i Can Make it So Everyone Doesn't Look Down at u And Laugh Whenever ur Name Comes Up. i Can Also Give u This Advice: Don't Talk Shit To Me if u Haven't Got a Decent Brain To Help ur Cause. i Think My Presence Just Pisses u Off, i Sorry For Being Alive. :(

8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

Subsist wrote:Im talking about hazard. And I excercise with twice your weight in the gym.

making sure you do some squat thrusts to practice lifting your suicide belt.

then you could also impress your 72 virgins/slaves with your strength.

Return to “Illest News”